OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A
Posted on November 9, 2016 by Ann Kreilkamp
This morning, on my walk with puppy Shadow, we came across a construction site with two men working with a big machine. One of them caught my eye. I smiled, and yelled over the noise, “Welcome to Trumpland!” His face lit up. “YES!” he yelled back.
Not that I’m “for” Donald Trump, but I am for those who voted him into office, America’s forgotten ones, those Hillary called “the deplorables,” rural, non-college-educated whites, plus all the others, including immigrants, who labor daily, and long, doing the dirty work for the .01%.
And I’m for all of us who actually did find ourselves activated at a gut level, during this election season. For those, like me, who temporarily came down off my usual perch of detachment to argue passionately and long, not usually, “for” one side, but “against” the other. That’s what I did, being so utterly, and for a long time now, convinced that Hillary Clinton occupies what Julian Assange, in his pre-election interview with John Pilger, the “centralizing” position in the interlacing network that cements power into the matrix of bankster/weapons manufacturers/military industrial complex/big food/ big pharma/big medicine — big everything in the interlocking corporatized state that promotes endless war and that was, until Brexit on June 23, and now until Trump’s triumph on November 8, grinding slowly and implacably towards the so-called New World Order.
On this morning’s walk, an image came to mind, of a wrench thrown into the machine.
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-10.09.24-AM
Not that Trump isn’t himself part of the 1%. Of course he is, or he wouldn’t have managed to become a plutocrat. On the other hand, he has not spent his life scheming and compromising to become the first female president, either. His expertise is business, not politics, which may be why he was able to slough off all the diatribes from the MSM media and other Hillary lovers and continue to spew out of his mouth whatever flashed through his mind.
And, I submit, what was flashing through that mind was channelled straight from the collective unconscious of the underdogs of America. Those who had been forgotten and trampled upon. And predictably, what came up was rage, fury, as the long damned energy of self-worth, self-value suddenly got unplugged, and rose to the surface.
Oddly enough, Donald Trump, who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, was peculiarly positioned to be this mouthpiece, this channel, for the disenfranchised. In saying this, I point to three important sections of his astrological chart.
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-10.18.37-AM
First, the silver spoon: 29°58 Leo Ascendant, Mars just behind, at 26°47 Leo. He is supremely self-confident, assumes leadership easily and masterfully. Plus, the final, 29th, degree of any sign is the karmic degree in which the lessons of that sign must be learned. And in Leo, those lessons directly conjunct the position of the fixed star Regulus, one of four royal stars, “King of the Heavens.”
Next, the ability to channel the collective unconscious: Born at full Moon, with Sun at 22° Gemini, Moon at 21° Sagittarius. Sun conjunct both the dharmic north node (20°) and Uranus (17°): sudden, unpredictable uninhibited spouting of information from an old karmic (south node) perspective (Moon in Sagittarius). He didn’t know what he was saying. He didn’t have to. All he had to do was stand up on a stage, feel the energy of the audience, and begin talking.
His ability to feel the energy of the audience?  Venus conjunct Saturn at 22-23 Cancer. Which also signifies his deep connection to his own family, as well as his connection to the U.S., which, remember, was itself born during the time when the Sun was in Cancer, sign of home, family, community.
Post-election, day one: Astrology of Trump and the U.S.A Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-10.34.08-AM

Even more crucial, Trump’s Venus/Saturn in Cancer happens to be in a near-exact conjunction with the U.S. Mercury at 24° Cancer and opposite the U.S. Pluto at 27° Capricorn. That opposition in the U.S. chart has always signified, among other things, a paranoid consciousness, looking out for the security of number one in a world of threats. Trump was enumerating the so-called “threats” every time he got up to speak, and the disenfranchised were eating it up. They feel it. He feels them feeling it. He identifies with the U.S., sees/feels it as part of his family, and cannot help but want to “make it great again.” Just as he personally feels “great” with that Mars/Ascendant/Regulus combo in late Leo.
The U.S. chart also features Mars at 21° Gemini, directly upon Trump’s Sun! — in a wide conjunction with Uranus (echoing the conjunction with Uranus in Trump’s chart), in the 7th house, that of partners, whether friend or foe. The U.S. seems fated to feature technological innovation (Mars/Uranus) but whether or not that innovation will mostly involve weaponizing whatever it can get its hands on, or not — is a choice. We don’t have to polarize, to see enemies everywhere. We can work with the Other, much as Trump pledged to do during his campaign, and for which the MSM media ruthlessly pilloried him.
Putin can breathe a sigh of relief. The lady dragon is not coming for him after all. He sent a congratulatory telegram to Trump.
Oh, and by the way, in Trump’s secondary progressed chart, the Sun (which moves at the rate of one degree per year), moved through the final degrees of Leo, lighting up his natal Ascendant, during these very years of his campaign for president. The timing could not be more exact; nor could the timing of the progressed Sun’s move into Virgo, where it will reside for the next 30 years. Sun moved into workaholic, detail-oriented Virgo about three months ago. The years of Leonine flash are behind him. From henceforth on, he will work, and work hard, and he will do this for us, his nation, his family.
Note that his victory speech was notably muted, gracious, conciliatory, and deeply appreciative of all the people in his family who had helped.

https://youtu.be/Qsvy10D5rtc

https://youtu.be/owuq_An4cnk

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-police-training-met-20160916-story.html?platform=hootsuite
From: http://highexistence.com/charles-eisenstein-election-clinton-trump/
This is how a war begins:
“Their stupidity is amusing.”
“Stopping Trump is essential. Anyone who says otherwise is either foolish or blinded by privilege.”
“People should get hated for voting for Johnson because he is a moron.”
“Are Trump supporters too dumb to know they’re dumb?”
“Hillbots have complete inability to do anything except parrot their hero Shillary’s endless lies”
“Anyone who votes for Killary has already been drugged and taken the stupid pill.”
“They will never change.”
“Disgusting, twisted human beings.”
Anyone who reads Facebook or pretty much any political website is sure to see comments like these that dehumanize not only the opposing candidate, but the candidate’s supporters too. This polarization and vitriol, unprecedented in my lifetime, has me more concerned than the prospect of an evil candidate winning. It is as if what is really going on here is a preparation for civil war.
Dehumanization is a predecessor of war. When you see your opponents as subhuman in their morals, conscience, or intelligence, then you will have to defeat them by force. Moral or rational persuasion won’t do it. That is what the above-quoted comments imply.
The dehumanization runs top to bottom, from the headlines in major news outlets to the comments on Facebook and Twitter. Photos of political candidates chosen to provoke contempt, statements taken deliberately out of context… the no-holds-barred tactics of war. Both sides feature the most outrageous comments made by partisans of the other side, seeking to indict all of them through guilt by association. Similar to the atrocity stories used to whip up war hysteria among a pacifist public before World War One, these reports polarize the electorate and sow paranoia and distrust.
If you read only one side, you don’t know that the other side expresses the same outraged grievances as yours does. Most of my readers are probably familiar with articles about gun-toting “poll watchers” sent by Trump operatives to intimidate voters. But unless you read right-wing media, you won’t be aware of its earnest, indignant articles about agents provocateur from the Clinton camp seeking to sow violence at Trump rallies. Each side claims the other exaggerates and misconstrues. Each side is constructing a reality in which the other is hideous.
Reading right-wing and left-wing news sites side by side, one gets the impression that reality has diverged into two. I read both, in order to understand the sickness that has infected my country. Headline news in one camp is totally absent from the other. It isn’t just the interpretation of the news that is different – the two sides don’t even agree on fundamental facts. Here’s how one Facebook commentator, Amelia Bagwell, describes the experience of reading a conservative friend’s news feed: “News agencies I have never heard of with bold headlines of ‘Breaking News’ announcing HRC’s pending arrest. Trump is second to none in morality, decency and honor…loves Jesus…and is a perfect example of a godly family man. If the same stories are reported, they are akin to reading two different languages. We are divided not just ideologically, but at a core level of raw information.”
Such a gulf of perception inflamed by hatred presents a very dangerous situation.
I will not venture an opinion on whether the candidates themselves are hideous. We live in a system that encourages and rewards corrupt and even psychopathic behavior. What I do know, though, is that the vast majority of ordinary people are not the cartoonish caricatures of human beings that political rhetoric has made them out to be. They have an experience of life, a history, a convergence of circumstances that has brought them to their opinions. Just like you.
Statements like those quoted above create a climate for extreme measures. Take them seriously, and you have to conclude that there are an awful lot of people out there who just need to be locked up, medicated, forcibly re-educated, or maybe shot. They are reprehensible, appalling… they are deplorable.
Once the name-calling starts it is self-perpetuating, since anyone who says that you are a deplorable person will seem to you deplorable themselves. How could they be so wrong about you? How could they not see your deep humanity, the good reasons you have for voting the way you do, your sincere attempts to make the world a better place? They seem just hateful.
And so, the body politic tilts further and further into extreme polarization. This will not end well, no matter which side wins.
Dehumanizing narratives are never the truth. The truth can only be sourced from the sincere question, “What is it like to be you?” That is called compassion, and it invites skills of listening, dialog, and communicating without violence or judgement. Now there may be times when such skills fail and there is no choice but to fight. Failure is guaranteed, though, when the surrounding narrative casts the opponent as evil, twisted, disgusting, or deplorable. In that case, war is the likely result.
Can we please stop creating conditions for war? Can we please stop demonizing those who disagree with us? Can we stop the cheap and degrading psychoanalyzing of our opponents? These tactics might seem to succeed in the short term – one side or another will win – but in the end we have only strengthened the climate of hate and the mentality of war.
What can you do about it? I suggest the following: see to it that you imbue everything that you post to social media, every comment, every reply, with a spirit of compassion and respect. Do not let your pain erupt forth as an implicit call to hatred. Do not beat the drums of war.

Thanks to VK for the forward and: https://www.exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum