OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement!
by TS Caladan

[Author’s note: Paul McCartney died on 11/9/66. Here is a fantastic FANTASY story that came to me as I discovered, 45 years after searching for clues “Paul was dead,” that he really was dead and replaced! The realization and story came to me mid-February, 2015, the same time that Ringo Starr admitted the truth of Paul’s death in an interview. Read the very end. EXACTLY 50 YEARS AGO FROM TODAY, original, shorter Paul...MAY have been murdered!].

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan Cw4CbcSWgAE19NX

Conclusions of my two-year investigation will not be accepted when I report them, back at home base. It was difficult for my superiors to believe first information that the one considered ‘wickedest man on Earth’ was kept alive and will be for some time in the future. They contemplated the awful possibility that when it came to ‘free will’ of the human race, the reason roads to war were taken before paths to peace, might be because of a single and ‘vile consciousness’ that remained alive even in the 21st Century.
          Home base sent me. I’m simply an agent with a big puzzle on my hands and many people that have waited a long time for the right answers.

It was more than a dozen months ago when the most astounding Close Encounter happened, as if out of a dream. A remarkable, unprecedented occurrence on 3/3/2014 was beyond the normal Earthly contact by aliens. Only Pentagon officials witnessed and tightly clamped down on the fact that a 6-foot in diameter, silver saucer landed inside the large courtyard. The small craft gently floated to a nice spot within the pentagram-shaped courtyard. The hatch opened, and…
          Its sole passenger or extraterrestrial was a small astronaut that measured only six inches high! He originated from the planet Excelsior. The general public had no knowledge of the visitation and those who were aware were sworn to total secrecy.
          The intruder or invader that, without warning, simply ‘barged’ into the most secure building on the planet was extremely beautiful in appearance. He had long, blonde hair. The male traveler, more like a ‘Ken’ doll, shimmered in white light and gave off high energy. Personnel in the vicinity of the alien said they felt “peace” and “love.” Scientists quickly determined that ‘he’ emanated no harmful radiations, carried no dangerous diseases and pose no threats.
          The latest team of two special technicians assigned to examine the extraordinary alien invader was sent to the boss’ lavish office. Major Kelly called the meeting with the Asian tech geeks that were honored to have the privilege to study the tiny creature.
          [Earth scientists in-the-know heard of the colorful, musical planet Excelsior with its micro singers and dancers through old Nikola Tesla connections, but never made contact or had ever seen one close up. The ‘Lilliputians’ interested in music from other worlds had been ‘phoned’].
          The first doctors who studied the alien were aliens themselves. They were nasty aliens and soon collapsed after close exposure to the Excelsioran for unknown reasons. Anyone that approached the small humanoid lost consciousness and when they came to: They were never the same. They adamantly demanded to NEVER work for the government again! Many found that ‘leaving was far more difficult that joining.’
          The frustrated technicians were owned by the Pentagon. They had no progress to report to the Major. They remotely examined the alien (given the name “Jonn”) through walls of Faraday protection. A Faraday barrier was suggested and approved by a coldblooded race of aliens in cahoots with federal elites. Researchers finally approached the 6-inch ‘man’ without fear of wiped minds, lost commissions, new lives and careers.
          The little man wanted his testers to call him “Jonn” because that was his name. Every human on his world was psychic and approximately six inches tall. Excelsiorans had telepathic power and manipulated matter. They could manipulate the Earth titans as well, if they chose to. Jonn was not confined. The smiling, well-mannered invader was precisely where he desired to be: in ‘captivity’ by fearful giants on an alien world.

“Report,” ordered Major Kelly.
          The taller tech nerd spoke up and said, “We can come near Jonn now. F-seals work fine, sir. After all this time, now we can attempt to talk or…or communicate, sir.”
          Major Kelly asked, “Any clue what the alien did to our guys.”
          The other geek added his conclusion: “Sir. The creature we call “Jonn” appears, well, to put it basically…”
          The Major coaxed the smart kid, “Put it basically.”
          “Well sir, we solved the contact problem with the shield. Before that…well, he seemed to draw the BAD out in people and in the nonhumans. And Jonn, with his aura/light or vibration, whatever you want to call it. Replaced it with…the GOOD.”
          “Then I’m glad I stayed clear of the guy when I did.”

Inside Jonn’s mind, during the entire Earth excursion, he battled with these questions:
~ How could the home planet of the Beatles have produced the extreme evil that was Aleister Crowley?
~ How was it that the only ‘good,’ passive, nonviolent period in ‘modern’ times on Earth, a time of peace that ended an insane war, was orchestrated by the most evil man (still) alive?
~ Beatles (Paul, John, George and Ringo) and their entire management and handlers were utterly controlled like puppets by a horrible Demon to bring about the Aquarian Age. How could the ‘new information’ found recently on Earth be true?
          I was the agent sent to find out. There were millions of people back at home base that anxiously waited long years for my final report. I was expected to discover the answers and after multiple ‘extractions,’ I did just that. But no one will believe my report. I needed the last piece to the grand enigma and what I found was startling. I uncovered the incredible truth from the subconscious of 16 Earthlings. Cross-reference patterns all correlated.
          Aleister Crowley executed a severely dramatic turnaround and was the key architect of the ‘60s Peace Movement (through the Beatles) during the Vietnam War. WHY? Why would Evil do that? How could a ‘man’ that motivated and taught Mussolini, Stalin and Hitler have twisted his darkness toward peace, love and light? We had to know!
          And now…I do. I’m one of the few beings in the universe that know the truth.

The two technicians assigned to Jonn under Major Kelly believed they were close to a real communication with the creature with long hair from the ‘Planet of Music and Dance.’ So far, nothing substantial registered…
          Jonn glowed in white light and often hovered in midair. His smooth, little body was seen and filmed for hours only an inch off the floor of the room. He quietly ‘sat’ over the floor and meditated endlessly. He could walk out or fly out, but chose to stay in the one room provided and cooperated fully with his ‘captors.’
          The techs played classical music for the “little dude from the stars.” Jonn liked the sounds and feelings very much. He swayed in the air with his eyes closed, hardly above the air and in control of every movement. His aerial ballet was slow and as tender as the sweet music.
          Jonn’s saucer was impregnable. The same light around the traveler also radiated from the silver disk. No tests broke through the bright force-field that surrounded the spacecraft. The vehicle was carted off to lower levels deep under the Pentagon. The best minds from Venus could not ‘smash’ the electric locks on the 6-foot saucer, therefore nothing inside was known or examined.
          The two lab guys from Japan performed another test while behind the F-shield barrier. They were uninfluenced by the warm, positive rays of love from the Excelsioran, but they noticed some “animals were affected.” Violent dogs sent through the F-shield that came close to Jonn, lost their violent tendencies…where passive dogs remained the same after exposure. Cats were the same after they were near the small humanoid. Jonn loved cats and they loved him back (instead of eating him). Badgers, pumas, tigers, wild boars and wild horses were brought in proximity of the alien with a smile on his tiny face. Jonn turned every nasty beast into gentle spirits that never got angry or violent ever again.
          Jonn’s rays and bright aura naturally healed anyone in his immediate area. Those in contact with his small light were forever cured of any diseases they possessed. Test subjects turned very healthy. Those with disabilities were miraculously cured by being near the alien’s white light.
          The lovely invader from Excelsior morphed the most aggressive, psychotic killers from prisons’ Death Row into gentle ‘lambs’ and wonderful people. Jonn performed the Earthly miracles without gestures, words or even a blink of an eye. A subject beyond the barrier of the F-shield only needed his tiny light to shine on them to be positively and forever transmogrified.
          The technicians had another meeting with Major Kelly scheduled. They were worried. The geeks were no closer to answer, “What did the silent space visitor want? What was his purpose? What was the strange power he had over his jailors and when will he leave?” All they knew for sure was his (transmitted) name.

The answers were so clear to me now. Aleistor Crowley did not only mastermind the Sixties and all the “Kumbaya” peace and love of the Hippie Movement, Anti-War Movement with ‘protest’ music and a complete change in lifestyle for a new generation of Freedoms and Human Rights and Women’s Rights and Gay Rights, etc…but…
          He also orchestrated the Second World War with ties to the First World War along with other wizards, warlocks, witches, aliens and bankers. The madman of “Magick” was in total control of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Churchill, FDR and was the grand Puppet-Master of the Beatles.
          He perverted everything about the later “mop tops” from Liverpool. He changed the Order of the World through the “fab four.” Crowley placed a spell on the Beatles and the band weaved a powerful spell on the rest of the planet, during and long after ‘Beatle-mania.’ “Give Peace a chance” and “All you need is Love” were produced and directed by a personification of the Devil.
          Crowley, master “magickian” of the Black Arts and member of numerous occult orders, gave the V-FOR-VICTORY (two fingers) sign to a lesser warlock known as Winston Churchill. Hippies later were made to use Crowley’s hand gesture as a ‘peace sign,’ which was really the horns of the Devil. He gave the “THUMBS UP” hand sign to American pilots during WWII, the same (sexual) gesture seen everywhere today as the new “Okay” sign. Crowley next gave the extended RIGHT-ARM SALUTE to Adolph Hitler, whose real name was “Schicklgruber.”
          Crowley was the most respected Occultist and ritualistic killer of children in the name of Satan. He had his own twisted meaning for each of the hand signs that people have altered again and again much later without any knowledge of the true author.
          I extracted old and recent events directly out of the depths of 16 federal souls and know for certain now as I concluded my final report. Crowley was placed on the cover of the Sgt. Peppers album twice: He was in the back on the left. He was also behind sexy Diana Dors and had pointy ears under a fez.
          Why control the Beatles? For the same reason Hitler knew: To control the future, you must control the youth. To control the youth, you must control music and films. Home base will find it difficult, if not impossible to believe. How could anyone believe it? Yet, the 1990s and the direction Earth society had moved or not moved in the last few decades were proof. Everything made sense now and nothing made sense before the correlated extractions, which verified ‘the information’ and ultimately answered the big questions for me.
          It all started when Paul McCartney attended the Stockton Wood Road Primary School in 1947. This was the year Aleister Crowley died at the age of 72. Soul of the Wickedest Man on Earth possessed the young McCartney who was 5 years of age at the time. The plan went into effect and the planet moved in the process with a completely different ‘feeling’ and future now in front of it.
          Master McCartney was bestowed with musical talent, confidence, utter ruthlessness and the power to hide his great gifts, gifts that came from the Prince of Darkness. Paul acted proper and good and obeyed all the rules. He’d do as mother and father told him to do. He would be a very good boy…until the time was right…
          Aleister Crowley’s spirit (“Aiwass”) acted as the supreme maestro like a spider in the center of a web as it totally manipulated:
          ~ The ‘chance’ meeting of John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
          ~ A George Harrison connection that introduced the youngest Beatle.
          ~ The elimination of the “most popular” Beatle, Pete Best.
          ~ The last name of Ringo; he gave the drummer the name “Starr” with another tribute to the Devil.
          ~ Stuart Sutcliffe was John’s “friend” that dragged the band. He had to go.
          Crowley ‘killed’ manager Brian Epstein on August 27, 1967, not with his bare hands, but with a malignant horror that hung in the air over the Fab Four. The official cause of Brian’s death was an overdose of barbiturates or ‘sleeping pills.’ Epstein’s murder was because he’d never have agreed to the new psychedelic direction the spirit of AC planned to push the band into in the future.
          Beatles’ ‘Rubber Soul’ album was released in late 1965. The name referred to the group’s “shaky legs” or unstable condition at the time. There was much talk of BREAK-UP within the band. Egos clashed as well as many arguments over royalties and percentages. There were always fights about: “How much of whose music (money) comprised the next LP record?”
         The lads from Liverpool had a nice run, but it was over. The Beatles experience was exactly what they had expected: at the top of the Music Industry for a few years and then the inevitable fall. 1966 was it! Performing in concerts was over. Beatle-mania fizzled out. It was either going to die with the band’s breakup or (as Crowley conceived) could be kicked up and hyped to a whole new level with a band that stayed together and made music of the gods.
          Famous musical groups had absolutely no control over their music, record covers, song lyrics, performances, contracts, press releases, marriages and divorces. Next Beatles album was recorded earlier in the chronology of studio sessions. Crowley personally chose the title ‘Yesterday and Today.’ It was released in June of 1966 to distinctly mark the new Beatles from the old Beatles: 2-dimensional “mop tops” that Earthlings and others idolized from the beginning. Today’s psychedelic Beatles or future-Beatles magic were going to ‘take the world by storm’ all over again.
          Correct album-order was reinstated when ‘Revolver’ was released on August 8, 1966. Aleister’s message to the band with the new title was: “You better ‘play ball’ and not refuse my will.” Men in Black were sent to each Beatle and aimed literal ‘revolvers’ to their heads and to family members. They had to do exactly what the London and New York handlers said, or else! The public was told fabricated lies as to why certain titles were used and why things around the Beatles were done. Nothing was close to the truth. ‘Revolver’ was a constant reminder that McCartney, Lennon, Harrison and Starr had to do precisely as the spirit of AC commanded.

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan Cw4CeNeWgAAMtrg

Beatles did not desire to move in the style, plan or agenda Crowley established for them. They wanted to revert back to their rock ‘n roll roots, to the beginnings of basic rock, soul and rhythm and blues. It was not the band’s idea to work with other musicians that incorporated experimental sound techniques into Beatles music.
          Crowley had a few ‘assistants’ that guided the actions and the music of the (contrived and ultra-promoted) Super Band. Jane Asher was a Wiccan and George Martin, a Master Magickian and warlock. The Beatles’ “magic” (as with Coldplay, etc.) was Black Magic.
          In truth [hard to believe, especially for Excelsiorans], the Beatles were not that good.
          Like Shakespeare and a team of writers that composed the ‘Bard’s’ greatest masterworks…
          The Beatles music was, in reality, a team effort and also the result of one prime composer:
          Theodor Adorno. [Look it up].
          Global Mind-Control and incredible amounts of money were produced by the charade. The lads from Liverpool had to play along with the grand deception. If the very public boys talked, they’d be eliminated and possibly replaced.
          Then the most peculiar oddity of oddities occurred…
          Paul McCartney, ‘Son of Satan’ at the time and alter ego of Crowley from age 5, had a…
          …Change of Heart. He was suddenly not going to participate in the band’s ‘new direction.’ Paul refused the LSD the group was forced to take. He refused to dress in bright, colorful uniforms. He refused to perform in the phoniness of a ‘Sgt. Peppers’ Lonely Hearts Club Band.’ He was not about to wear wizard costumes and wave magic wands and shove in the public’s face the real agenda of Crowley, an occult devotion to the Devil. The young man rebelled against the Seed of Evil inside him. Crowley’s ‘puppet’ and ‘song-channeler’ wanted OUT!
          Demonic spirits were more than a little upset. London, New York, the mob, the feds, the Lizards, the throne of England, the Vatican, the Pentagon, the CIA and certainly British M16…
          Panicked! The Plan or highly promoted ‘cash cow’ to further move a planet went unfulfilled.
          Dark Spirit of Crowley lost its total control over McCartney’s actions. Paul had to go.

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan Cw4Cg7MXAAAZhBz

An undisclosed (lost) English radio station held a ‘Paul McCartney Look-alike Contest’ near the end of 1966. William Shears Campbell, dead-ringer for Paul, won. “Billy” was nearly three inches taller than the original. He was right-handed and was trained to play the bass with his left-hand. His face was surgically altered as well as his voice box. The contest itself was Crowley’s plot to replace rebellious Paul.
          In a secret ceremony, Spirit of Sorcerer Supreme went from old Paul to new Paul. AC was finished with his puppet who apparently had a twinge of decency and morality. The Demon ordered his execution. Paul ran out of a recording session in fear of his life from Men in Black with guns. The real one was killed on a highway (witnesses ‘vanished’ as with JFK) and beaten beyond recognition. Photos of Paul appeared like a swollen, black and blue walrus.
          Paul was really dead. The song ‘A Day in the Life’ was about McCartney’s death.
          Crowley’s big follow-up to ‘the greatest musical achievement of all time’ was ‘The Magical Mystery Tour.’ The reference was undeniable and spoke of the Dark Lord’s fantastical ‘puppet show’ that was the entire career of the Beatles. On the album’s cover, Paul as a WALRUS was positioned lower than the other three. New (Faux) Paul was posed with his arms out in a Christ-like pose. Five-pointed stars were everywhere.

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan Cw4CjjKWEAAmX6N

Crowley’s Spirit made ‘MMT,’ the film, fail miserably. Lennon was forced into a worldwide controversy with his, “We’re more popular than Jesus” statement to the press. Aleister made Yoko Ono the ‘fifth Beatle’ and mesmerized John into a relationship with a gothic witch. He formulated and carried out the band’s late woes, financial troubles, romantic troubles, breakups and deaths in advance. The “Beast” saw the future and forced the Beatles upon the landscape of the times. And the world followed the 4 [Horsemen] ultimate Judas Goats and changed because of the music.
          WHY did he do it? Why Evil did it was indescribable in words. The People seemed to have ended the Vietnam War. It seemed as if true Democracy won, as if fascists had to bend to the will of the People. ‘Aquarius Age,’ the Revolution of peace and love was here! Hippies and the whole positive change of a planet against war and towards LOVE were produced by the wickedest man in the world? Why?

Major Kelly and the latest pair of Asian technicians gathered themselves behind the Faraday Shield in front of the small but pure being of white light from Excelsior. Communications only happened if Jonn wanted them to happen. Everyone in attendance received the distinct feeling that the alien would ‘speak’ and finally communicate. Maybe the mystery of why Jonn came to Earth could be realized by the military men and elites?
          Jonn hovered and then suddenly moved in midair. He floated cross-legged and passed through the F-shield. He smoothly swooped near three men who stood very tall over him. His light touched them and they were changed much for the better; they never worked for the feds again.
          The inquisitive and now sad creature that came here two of our years ago from a Music and Dance Planet thought he should speak to his big ‘zoo keepers’ before he left. He believed he owed them a little explanation in their language…that they surely would not understand in the least.
          Monitors and recorders and those in the Private Media and audience were ready…
          In a small voice, Jonn calmly told them, “Paul is really dead. You’ll never believe why.”
          The beautiful ‘invader’ with long hair and seeker of truth shocked the crowd…again…
          The mighty mite flew through solid floors and walls of lower levels in the big Federal Building. Jonn was quickly onboard his silver saucer. The spacecraft electro-magnetically ‘blasted-off.’ He returned to home base in no time.

Jonn felt like the tallest person alive when he reached his planet after countless (Excelsior) years away on the important mission. Finally. His people were very anxious to view and hear the far traveler’s findings on the vital questions that baffled their society. When colorful dances and fabulous music (that he missed so much) and final festivities concluded, Jonn stepped up to the ‘world stage.’ Bright lights focused directly on him. Universes hushed to stillness and listened…
          “Good people. How long I’ve yearned to be with you again, back home. Without further delay, you’ve waited long enough…here are true answers we sought: Crowley is alive and well and grows louder and stronger in the new century (gasps in the crowd). Why did Evil go good? Why did the dark Beast do much good and create a wonderful Peace Movement? It was not because Crowley wanted redemption or wanted peace; not because he wanted to stop wars and save lives; not because he desired needed social changes to benefit the human race in any way with Sixties Tera…”
          “Why?” was telepathically screamed, collectively, by many viewers and listeners. They were desperate to know after all this time.
          Jonn continued his speech: “…The reason was…the Beast had no choice.”
          (More gasps and confusion circulated in the vast audience).
          “…He believed he HAD to do what he did to control the opposition of the secret fascism. As hard as it is to conceive, it makes sense. Peace period of the 1960s was a trial run, a test to see exactly how far and where FREEDOM would go, unchecked…do as though wilt. It was the Dark Side, the “establishment" or so-called “man” that produced the Hippies and distributed the acid. Crowley’s inverted cross became the Peace-Symbol poster and all gave the two-fingered, Beast’s hand sign that represented horns of the Devil. ‘Hegelian Dialectics.’ He masterminded/manipulated his own enemies, real revolutionaries that actually have no power. Beatles and many offshoot bands and various types of music were like a laboratory experiment to this powerful dark Spirit: To examine love closely so that They would never allow it to ever, ever happen again!”
          Crowds on many different levels realized the truth and full weight of Jonn’s conclusions~
          He went on and on in greater detail to the curious and higher audiences. “Earth Music would always be mindless and violent from the ‘90s on, forever, is the intent. Long hair means freedom. Short hair means total domination by the State…and that’s what exists there now…blind, misled UNITS that march to meaningless wars and more and more death…”
          Collective sighs and groans were felt in the psychic crowd.
          “Hairstyles and music will never cycle anymore as they always did previously on Tera. Music is DEAD on Tera. They have been forced to love what is not music. They love war now. The youth no longer protest; they volunteer and run to War. Crowley’s innocent and wild freedoms of the ‘60s were intended to be taken to insane, unnatural extremes with the Next Generation or next cycle. Even Punks were planned by the Beast…to all lead to RAP and the very end of everything good and decent on Tera. Rich, white men created RAP to ignite race wars, violence, hatred and separation. There will only be Rap and the death of real art and music, from now on. Imagine what John Lennon would have thought of their current music if he wasn’t murdered by a Crowley stooge.”
          Heartbroken, Excelsior fans of Teran songs cried.
          “…Jim Morrison called himself the 'Lizard King,' he could do anything. The Lizards didn’t like that and killed him in Paris. Look how crazy Jim got in Miami and screamed: No rules! Do anything you want! This was Crowley blasting terror, through Morrison, a sign of things to come…when we know what great music really is, what it could do, positively, its power. Music does not have to be made to destroy when it can be a fantastic tool of imagination and fire creativity...” Jonn breathed a sigh of his own, then inhaled and exhaled. “…Nothing is getting better on the planet we love. Don’t go there, good people. You will lose your mind. I must admit: I enjoyed the music of the ‘80s, the last time art was a bit real, colorful and visual. Will Crowley’s influence of unseen sorcery continue? How long will the Devil reign on Tera? Will the Light eventually consume the Dark?”
          His vast audience was fully engaged on every gesture and thought from the explorer.
          “…The answer, of course, is not up to us. It is possible and even probable that in their future, Terans will come to the light of understanding on their own. Their tomorrow will be bright, beautiful and super tech. Earthlings will eventually sicken and grow tired of the Evil and REBEL. Present Darkness will do its worst; darkest before the dawn…but the Dawn of a truly New Day of peace and love will happen again on Earth as it was in their distant past. A New Age of Aquarius!”

PS.       From ‘World News Daily Report,’ Feb., 2015:  Mr. Starr explained that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash [actually murdered] on 11/9/66 after an argument during a Beatles’ recording session. He was replaced by a man named William Shears Campbell [mentioned in Sgt. Peppers’ lyrics], winner of a McCartney look-alike contest. Ringo: “…Brian Epstein suggested we hire Billy as a temporary solution…nobody seemed to notice…Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and was able to perform almost better than Paul. Only problem, he couldn’t get along with John at all.”

“The fact that the Beatles had their music and lyrics written for them by Theodor Adorno was concealed from public view.”  - John Coleman, former M16 agent

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan Cw4CmfDXEAAyXld

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan CwRzRlwW8AQOa5t

How to order novels by TS Caladan

• http://www.twbpress.com/authortraycaladan.html  Promo-page from publisher: TWB Press in Colorado

• http://www.twbpress.com/sonofzog.html

• TWB Press in Colorado

or go to publisher’s site: TWBPRESS.COM
TWB Press, publishing, electronic, e-books, ebooks, short stories, novels, science fiction, supernatural, horror, thrillers, fiction
TS Caladan's 3-Book "Traylogy" can be purchased thru TWB Press.

9" x 6" books with cover art are less than $18.00.   EBooks are $3.99.

Aleister Crowley Created ‘60’s Peace Movement! by TS Caladan CwRzT-QWgAEhJQa

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum