OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'”

Posted on 2016/11/15 by kauilapele
Kp Message 11-15-16… “Holy Crap, it’s one week after ‘the sky fell and the world caved in'” 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_1
Kp on Kauai 11-2-16
In my view, and in my way of BEing, it is always time, each moment of each day, to release what no longer serves, and embrace that which does. Individually, that is how I live (pretty much… I’m almost “perfect” at it… ;-)… (that’s a ‘wink’, by the way)).
From what I have seen, after the sky fell and the world caved in on 11-8-16, many are now struggling to release the results of that 11-8-16 event (if you’ve not figured it out, that event is the “2016 US president election”).
I will say this:

1. This planet needed a shock, especially many of those in the US, and it got it.
  2. This planet needed a person (for the US president) who was not aligned with the old systems (the cabal) and the old paradigm of “let’s just let the cabal do the same old same old”, and one who actually unveiled “truth bombs”… it got just such a person.

Tonight, I viewed this video of “Celebrities React[ing] To Hillary Losing Election”, and I guess I just had no idea how shocked these people actually were, and how it seemed that, to them, the world had come to an end. I can empathize with all of them, because I felt the same way after the second Bush, Jr., election in 2004. I saw the dangers of continuing the same old same old, but it still happened (and, I actually survived beyond that “horrible” event).
But it also set me on the path of “waking up” to many things that before had been hidden to me about what was going on on this planet (9-11, financial tyranny, etc.).
So besides all these Hillary-supporting Democrat-aligning beings feeling the shock, I’ve also seen the things about them “rioting in Portland” and other places, protests all over the country, throwing crap (not holy crap, the real kind) at Trump signs, George Soros funded demonstrations, and other things like that. That, to me, is very likely all part of those people’s waking up process; their own apocalypse. And part of the planet’s waking up process… to the fact that corruption can occur within any group, Republican or Democrat (or add whatever group you can think of).
And that video (likely assembled by a Republican-leaning person) is like many other things that are coming out now, implying “those ________(s) that backed Hillary” (fill in the blank with a negative word) should now be laughed at and put down and “Hah Hah, you lost” kinds of things, and so on.
Then there’s the “Trump will never be my president” folks, or the ones who will “move to Canada or __________ (fill in your favorite “escape to” country) and get away from this insanity”. Personally, I’ve been there, done that. However that is…
…Still playing the duality game.

Then there was this news show with Don Grahn, Jim Fetzer, and a couple others, which had a lot of interesting data (and entertainingly enthusiastic discussion) about the election results, and how the resulting “shocks” to many people are just what this USA country needed. I’m definitely in alignment with that.
But along with the many revelations and data presented by Jim Fetzer and the others, there are also comments by a couple about “liberal (Obama) so and so agenda”, and “this person (Obama, _______ (fill in)) should be strung up”, and “the executive order (by Obama, probably) approving transgender bathrooms in all buildings” should be thrown out (if there is such an executive order), and “Gays (Muslims, immigrants, Californians, Hollywood people, take your pick) are all misguided and terrible and bad”, and “We need to come back to the ‘Methodist Church morals’ this country was built on”, and stuff like that (much of which I consider, “crap”). Many of these, to my view, are overreactions to what has been happening for the last several years, and are…
…Still playing the duality game.
This whole deal about Republican-Democrat, conservative-liberal, moral-immoral, etc., is so divisive, and is so beside the main point of why we are here, which is, in my view, to help liberate this planet from the human condition, and help it to rise up (Ascend) in consciousness.
Hanging onto concepts like “I’m a Democrat (dammit)” or “I’m a conservative (dammit)” or “I’m an American (dammit)” or “I’m a [country]-an (dammit)” (often followed by “and that’s what I’ll always be (dammit)”), do not serve this planet anymore, in my view.
Old, old paradigm. Separation. I am not into that.
I have never looked at myself, nor labelled myself, as “Republican, Democrat, conservative, liberal, American, Andromedan, Pleiadean” or anything like that. And I will likely never do so. Ain’t my way. I will make it clear:
I am a “in Unity with all Creation” kind of BEing.
So, I am just glad to say my piece about that one-week-ago “the sky fell and the world caved in” event. I see that as one grand (shock) event on this wonderful “Mr. Toad’s Wild World of Rides” Ascension process we all signed up for.
Hold on to your hats… it’s gonna get wilder (and in my view, a lot more fun!).
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Jaguar-2016

That's the funniest of all rants, I have ever come across, post election. Well stated too!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum