OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE!

+3
Enyiah
PurpleSkyz
aestheticmedic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES!!!
Was hoping I did not have to come back here again!
But.... how does she know all of this?

Enyiah

Enyiah

It is getting harder to trust anyone/anything...! 
I try to live a life of non-attachment, immersing in the NOW as much as my vibration will take me. 
Where does it lead, I don't know as I feel I am living in a creative process that I am told is never ending. 
I question everything.  I do not find the "Pendulum" a reliable tool...to say the least. 
Free Will is supposed to be a Law, I have chosen long ago that I am NOT coming back to earth for yet another lifetime....I will and would REFUSE to do so.  I don't understand how they can hijack souls and trap them...how can this even be?  Never mind, I don't really want to know how it's done.  The thought is quite overwhelming enough as it is.

Honeybee63

At last good news!  I was just talking about this very subject!  I knew that this is the last time I"m going to be here too!  Enough already!

This lady is great, post more of her!  Thanks!

5ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! Empty To livi again or not to live again? Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 am

morrispatman

This life has been fun, even though I have been confined by circumstances, but living as I live now seems much harder. Social security was never meant for the elderly to live on. We are attempting to live on less than $1,000/month and we are a family of five. If it wasn't for food stamps and WIC we couldn't make it. The money is gone by the time the mortgage, phone, and electric bills are debited from the bank account--nothing is left over for repairs or essentials.

6ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE! Empty To livi again or not to live again? Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:36 am

morrispatman

After watching only a few minutes of the video, I question the credibility of what is presented. I believe I volunteered to come into this world and it is not up to me when I will leave it. Would I return, if I had a choice? Yes: I would, but would anything be really different? Probably not because I had to make agreements with whoever put me here to be able to remain. I doubt if circumstances would be any different next time.

Enyiah

Enyiah

The purpose of coming into this dimension is meant to be an experience for your soul evolution and that's fine. There is way too much Darkness/Evil that one has to contend with UNKNOWINGLY!  The Satanic manipulation of humanity is one example...and this has been allowed to go on for millennium.  Was ALL this really necessary to experience for our souls to evolve?  I have my own thought about that. 
This 3rd Dimension is the playground for "all is allowed and anything goes" and personally I don't want any part of this reality.  I'm here now, I make the best of it but for sure if things don't "evolve" I make the conscious decision of not coming back here, I simply do not want to 'play' this game. 

I am very skeptic also of what is being presented in this video. NO ONE in this world can KNOW the mind of CREATOR!  Everything in this realm is polluted by dark forces. 
As for Ascension, I don't really care either way as I have no control over what is outside my Self.  The way I see it, I'm already in a Soul trap just by being here with all this craziness going on.

When it is all said and done I wonder, considering all that we have had to endure, how will we be viewing our 'life' experience?!  Will we have deemed the experience 'necessary' in order for our Souls to evolve?  I seriously doubt that.  I think this life is a TESTING ground and when I/we die we find out if I/we passed or want to come back and do it over again.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Enyiah I agree with you 100%!!!

Anytime anyone of these people comes out to "tell" everyone what will happen and they know all I immediately put them on ignore and deem them full of themselves and other matter. (that was me being nice) :)

But maybe others really need to hear this stuff as they may be on a way different path than I am at the present.

All I know is this time when death is knocking and I am being directed to go towards the light I am going to turn and flee in the other direction as fast as I can.

MartyM

MartyM

"NICE" was very cute my dear and you did it exceptionaly well... timing is everything, right?  :tup: cheers2

aestheticmedic

I like the idea she presents that raising your frequency will give you better options, its difficult to raise your frequency, how can you tell?  I can imagine its somewhat like the difference in a 20 yr old and a 60 year old.  The older guy can see the consequences of decisions the 20 yr old can't foretell, yet anyway.  So I am going to do what she suggests to raise my frequency, stop eating meat, learn the self hypnosis and play the game instead of being played. Cameron Day is someone else interesting like this lady, he suggests the light workers are another trap, the ascension thing is a trap and seeing someone you know when you die is a trap. She says everything is an illusion to keep you here to run the matrix.  I'm interested in how she came about this most recent news that the source players aren't fueling the matrix anymore, and we aren't bound by any contracts either, seems like everything is unraveling for the good though.

MartyM

MartyM

As part of the 60+ crowd and especially being at least partially 'awake', I certainly see things much differently than those younger than myself and those older. I believe the hardest part for most folks is to accept that what we have come to believe and accepted as truth, is really "other matter", yes, an illusion... be it an advantage or not, we not only have free will but we also all have egoes which get in the way alot.
  My take as an advanced youth is that if your following someone or a particular plan, it's probably not your path, at least not all of it. I don't think we were intended to all be headed for the same destination, otherwise why would we all be individuals even though all a small part of ONE. WE expand in all directions just as the universe does. So I play the game but with my rules and try not to follow, or lead anyone. Give up meat, carbs, sweets... I think not. If that does me in, then so be it. Part of my path is to absorb as much info as I can about whatever topics cross my path or peak my interest. I take it in, file it, digest and maybe edit, then discard or leave it filed for future reference to future input. I can apply it or not. Should I loose the file in my vast array of memory, oh well guess I really didn't need it.
   One truth I have come to believe (though my ego is still skeptical), all the answers are within us if we can unlock them. If we cannot unlock them then it isn't time yet. There are entities more advanced than we may be at any given time, some good some have chosen less benevolent paths. My choice is to not play their game at least not by their rules. If your going to follow them, you follow their rules...

Crayonmiracle

Crayonmiracle

I feel the same as purp of not going towards the tunnel to the light. It will suck you up  to the moon archon facility, where there they produce the people you knew,  a life review. Which then you will be recycled back to this prison. I just feel that way being  on the same page 60 wise so I tend to just go with the flow of this and I don't even follow the program. It's kind of challenging right now cause everything is being torn up like old carpeting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum