OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone”

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… BeforeItsNews 11-18-16… “Wikileaks Is Gone”

Posted on 2016/11/19 by kauilapele
Putting this out there for everyone’s information (is this for real?)… “Wikileaks Is Gone” Wikileaksconfirmed_gone_161118
Click to enlarge
So this image at left shows up on FaceBook, and a link to a BeforeItsNews article about it. And I checked out the image, which has the text listed below. I have no idea if this is for real, but whoever writes the Jim Stone website thinks it is. Here is the original image link (one at left is stored at Kp blog).
I felt drawn to put this out there, in case it proves to be correct. Perhaps others can find more information about this. I did a search, but found only the BeforeItsNews article. Wikileaks.org is still operational, it appears.
Once more, I do not know for sure if this is true.
[Note that some of the spelling below may be off, as it appears to have been scanned from the jpeg.]
“I’m one of the 15 WikiLeaks personnel that were raided at the sarne time Julian’s intemet was cut at the Ecuadorian embassy. I was issued a national security letter and a gag order, and all my computer equipment was seized. We had several contingency communication plans in place, and I have been unable to contact Julian or any WikiLeaks personnel except for one through our alternative communication channels.
“Julian is rnissing as are rnost of the WikiLeaks personnel that I had regular communications with. WikiLeaks personnel are NOT in control of the official Tvvitter account.
“Do NOT submit leaks, you WILL be identified. I will attempt to activate the deadrnan’s switch using the final contingency plan. You vvill have your proof if I succeed.
“I am breaking rny gag order by posting here, and they will try to track me down. I know I am forfeiting rny life by doing this, but I have to warn potential leakers.
“We have hundreds of thousands of emails and documents from secret think tanks. We have proof of child exploitation of children in Haiti and the U.K. by the Clinton Foundation. Child exploitation in EVERY COUNTRY is run by the same people at the top… We received these leaks from several sources including the NSA, FBI. NYPD, France’s DGSI, Interpol. Scotland Yard, and Switzerlands MND. Our Podesta leaks were automated and they decided to let them continue because they knew the contents and did not deem them a threat to national security, and they wanted to keep up the charade that WikiLeaks was still operational. Phase 3, the Clinton Foundation mails, were also automated, however, they shut these leaks down due to national security (U.S.) security.
“The destruction of WikiLeaks was an unprecedented global effort.”
———————————————————–
Wikileaks Is Gone
If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the corrupt government, then I feel for you, but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship.
Wikileaks is gone….from a series of posts at Jim Stone Freelance (edited for clarity):

File 35468d804a564f8..• jog ms.se KB. 971×756 971:756 wikileaksi/VUsDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu) 18:38:35
I’m one of the 15 WikiLeaks personnel that were raided at the sarne time Julian’s intemet was cut at the Ecuadorian embassy. I was issued a national security letter and a gag order, and all my computer equipment was seized. We had several contingency communication plans in place, and I have been unable to contact Julian or any WikiLeaks personnel except for one through our alternative communication channels.
Julian is rnissing as are rnost of the WikiLeaks personnel that I had regular communications with. WikiLeaks personnel are NOT in control of the official Tvvitter account. The WikiLeaks IAMA on Reddit was NOT conducted by WikiLeaks personnel.
TthreeciDuproesSpaititya:ilzrtahveerialCoonastt prevented the deadman’s switch from being activated. There is a contingency plan, but
There has been an incredible charade to keep up the appearance that Julain is fine. Several trusted people are obviously under duress as I cannot imagine any reason why they would promote the charade.
•wittileakst/VUsDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu) 18:44:44
i Of our infrastructure. Do NOT submit leaks, you WILL be identified.
I will attempt to activate the deadrnan’s switch using the final contingency plan. You vvill have your proof if I succeed.
•Anonymous 11/17/16 (Thu) 184458 ID: 000000 No.8281681   I want proofs. You’re not using tor for example which raises questions.
(this guy is a clown…Tor is US govt funded and all the exit nodes are controlled by security agencies)
• vvikileaks,NUsDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu), exit nodes are owned by intelligence agencies.
(correct)
•wikileaksINUsDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu) 190147
Ifs very technical and complicated, but long story short, they exploited a loophole we did not consider.
• vvikileaksiNi_isDxRzwY 11/17/16 (Thu)loet that seized rny computer equipment and interrogated me claimed to be CIA and had CIA documentation. I suspect work with the CIA, but the GHCQ will.
I am breaking rny gag order by posting here, and they will try to track me down. I know I am forfeiting rny life by doing this, but I have to warn potential leakers.
• wikileaks1/ViJsDxR,,, 11/17/16 (Thu) 19:32:13
We have hundreds of thousands of emails and documents from secret think tanks. We have proof of child exploitation of children in Haiti and the U.K. by the Clinton Foundation. Child exploitation in EVERY COUNTRY is run by the same people at the top. We have proof that the drug rnarket is controlled by intelligence agencies to fund black projects. We received these leaks from several sources including the NSA, FBI. NYPD, France’s DGSI, Interpol. Scotland Yard, and Switzerlands MND. Our Podesta leaks were automated and they decided to let them continue because they knew the contents and did not deem them a threat to national security, and they wanted to keep up the charade that WikiLeaks was still operational. Phase 3, the Clinton Foundation mails, were also automated, however, they shut these leaks down due to national security (U.S.) security.
The destruction of WikiLeaks was an unprecedented global effort.
• wikileaks,UsENR,, 11/17/16 (Thu)
due to public outrage. The CIA is at war with the NSA due to an exponential rise in technology and surveillance capabilities. The NSA became aware of the CIA’s global governrnent manipulation, especially the manipulation of the U.S. and U.K. governments, and their global child exploitation and blackmail network. The CIA and the people they protect are the old power structure.   Phase 3, the Clinton Foundation email, would have dealt a huge blow to the old power structure which is why they prevented the release of the emails at all costs. If there was a, question about Julian’s safety, he would immediately appear at the balcony window to the public. He would not want the reputation and credibility of WikiLeaks to be in question.
Be careful out there.
If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the corrupt government, then I feel for you, but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Jaguar-2016

If I depend only on my gut feeling, then after watching that JOHN PILGER INTERVIEW with JULIAN ASSANGE after all hell broke loose, I am in agreement with this post. It looks like Julian Assange has either been compromised and he is giving these interviews in a very contained and controlled scene, or something even worse can be anticipated. But, if you want to do this -- then try watching the Pilger interview VERY carefully. The questions asked and the answers given, don't even sync / MATCH at many places. So, I doubt if Julian was even sitting with him in the same room, particularly, after all hell broke loose! If anybody watches that video and comes up with similar conclusions like I did, then you can PM me or email. I have tons of ideas on this and about DJT'S elections too!!!

Last edited by Jaguar-2016 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos corrected.)

Crayonmiracle

Crayonmiracle

Another info website like wiki on alternative news  bit the dust yesterday. Molly's been stressing in the last few days about her site not working, now its gone.
question
RIP -starship earth the big picture.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

she is still there though no posts in 3 days from what I can see.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/top-stories

but I think we can expect many of these sites to be messed with. I am getting virus alerts from many of the sites I visit on Kaspersky since last week. Been going to these sites for years and now am being advised they are not safe. ridiculous!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum