OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

GCR/RV/GESARA/Republic Update - November 25, 2016

Received via email.....

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Invited

"Invitation"
GCR/RV/GESARA/Republic Update
Friday
November 25, 2016

​----------

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.  To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”

― R. Buckminster Fuller

----------

​Aloha CC,

Clarification

Let me begin with some intel clarification of how and why you are receiving all information.  Know that you are given the same information/intel I receive, much of which is raw and immediately non-confirmable, thus slightly inaccurate when first presented or ultimately dead wrong, yet all of it contains a percentage of truth be it 30%, 60% or 100% at the time it is given. 

Nothing said in any update is "bible" per se, as events change, and some intel is either is proven to be psy-ops (by our own White Hats and benevolent banks) or just incorrectly interpreted by us the intel providing community--a volunteer group I might add with no staff or resources to help assess the true cutting edge of GESARA/GCR/RV. 

Either way, I share it, and have for 9 months to my own reputation and detriment.  As many intel providers have turned away from me because I do share everything, and/or those who speak to others in my circles have asked to keep intel away from Yosef because he shares too much.  Ironically, more have come forward… yet most of those are psy-ops agents on both sides of the coin, all with an agenda. 

Know that I offer most everything I ever get I feel is truthful, along with my own master puzzler interpretation, because I fundamentally believe, as does Fisher, as does Tank, as does Dr. WC, transparency is the fundamental right of humanity.  Not just those who are closest to the decision makers.

Now this intel may not always be timely (most of it is delayed for a period of time to keep those operating in certain theaters safe from harm), and some military stuff I never share because it would scare the shit of grandmothers in Peoria, but on the whole you get what we get, and on a relatively real time basis.​  We're the only intel source that offers that service, free of charge I might add, without asking anything in return.

As for the haters or trolls out there, they shall exist now and well into the future.  So let them.  If you for some reason feel the need to beat down liars, then that is your life choice and we honor that.  Just know there are several paid cabal disinformation operatives working the beat in the currency community to throw us off the scent of truth--such was the case with D.C. on the old TNT calls; he works as a employee of Halliburton and Dick Cheney hence D.C. (Winston is his real name and he is the nephew of Lynn Cheney).  D.C. was put in place to keep up Dinar sales because the Cheney's were profiting from illegal IQD sales in this country.  Once his cover was discovered, the was forced to leave.  As was Tony.  As were many.  As many more will be jailed soon as well post RV. 

Justice has a way of handling it's own business.

Timing

What you feel are delays, are not.  Rather, they are intentional stops made to irritate and agitate the cabal forces pushing against the release of humanity's wealth.  Things that are reported actually happen, then they stop, then they restart, and we all inch along the GCR/RV road at a controlled, and known pace.  Payouts of across all tiers has long begun, and continues even in this moment, yet at a snail's pace versus that of a roaring freight train. 

This tactical decision is hard on the individual out there with currency because many now rely on the RV to solve both their short-term and long-term dreams, desires and required living expenses.  That decision, however, was and is your choice that have yield bad results; because when the creators of the master plan devised a fail/safe roll out strategy they intentionally spanned it over many years, thus extending the process deliberately; thus never being compromised by a few extra years, months, weeks or days which might alter their overall roll out methodology--even if it is causes temporary pain and suffer to individuals who became aware of their replacing the financial system--of which you are miraculously one.   

Know their tactical stop and start approach has long been a proven successful military strategy, as the master planners also advise the Chinese Dragon Elders (responsible for humanity's financial transition) the best approach is to continuously wear down their opponents like water running over and eroding a mountain, as only with time, misdirection, patience, self induced pauses, intentional false scheduling will they achieve the required level of mental fatigue, thus creating the end result of peaceful, invisible and absolute victory. 

Thus, the master plan has long been to keep the GCR/RV unseen to the general public, and going on as along as possible, so that the cabal / enemy will reveal all their attack plans and positions out of sheer economic and emotional desperation.  This strategy guarantees careless mistakes, which allows the forces of good to gain every advantage pre-RV, and ultimately eliminate all threats during and post- RV, thus ensuring the safety of the new systems of finance, government, politics and military that GESARA requires.

All of these "delays" and false intel to good intentional providers, ultimately keeps the general population safe from harm even though it annoys the crap out of those paying close attention--and may even cause some to perish during the execution of the process.  They have accepted some collateral damage from good intentioned souls to achieve their end goal of restoring humanity's promise, and ultimately ensuring our ascension. 

So in truth, waiting is actually in all of our best interests, both physically in terms of personal safety when exchanging, and financially, as clearly the sovereign rates continue to soar for all the currencies, and our financial system will be protected both short and long. 

Thus, perhaps it's now wise maybe to re-interpret your relationship to the RV, as "being made to wait" is actually a good thing, plus it's allows for additional preparation time for what the heck to do with all this volume of money headed your way. 

Do not allow the public start of the RV to determine the quality of your everyday life lead up to the blessing.  Nor allow these 800#'s to stoke future flames of anger about some malevolent lack of performance.  All of that hate is an illusion or echo of something that simply is non-existent… thus making such emotions inefficient as well as physically unhealthy.

Instead, be ever grateful we are as a community of currency holders (chosen ones if you hold ZIM) to receive this amazing gift on behalf of the entire planet just for being alert and patient.   So much so, no zeros will be coming off any ZIM note--as every ZIM bond/currency will be redeemed at its printed face value and you can asked for any redemption amount you and the bank agree that you can handle. 

The sovereign rates will be made available for at least 6 days (ZIM only) and maybe 10 days for all other currencies in banks not named Wells Fargo.  But to demand that the master planner's final release timing be agreeable to your life's micro situations is inaccurate at best; as macro performance decisions are made for the greatest good of all, not some, and is at the sole discretion of the gift givers, not the gift receivers. 

Best to let go, and let God… and trust it will come in… so you can move on and enjoy your life.

Spirituality

Many have read my posts over the last 9 months and either been excited by or repulsed from the constant spiritual pleadings of surrender and/or mention of the name Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus Christ).  Some see this unprecedented financial event as biblical in origin (transitional) or just a mechanical process that ends in 800#s (transactional).  I've been clear from the start I understand this event as transitional with a brief transactional element, yet both elements are based in a spiritual era reality.

The love that was and is Yeshua (Christ) is in IMHO the only explanation to share what's in my heart about the coming blessings heading our way as a species and planet.  Sadly, I fail more often than I succeed at sharing this heavenly understanding at a grass roots level or frequency.  Please accept my sincere apology for being an inadequate communicator.  I simply lack the words, lack the talent, lack the understanding of how to communicate the love of God (as man Christ) who so loves His children to now give us 69 zeros to play with at some point this "holiday season." 

If I ever find myself angry, disappointed, disillusioned, dis-anything at this late juncture of the GCR/RV, know that the conclusion Yosef draws is that I have yet to connect to the pure love God the Father has for me and all humanity;  thus, I consistently try and quiet my mind, block out all noise, and ask to be reconnected with God's heart for my life.  Only then do I ever gain new insight into my dis-ease and move forward spiritually into a better place of peace and contentment.

I recommend this spiritual sequence or pathway for all who are struggling still as we collectively prepare to receive such a once unthinkably benevolent blessing.

The Big Picture

It hurts me to see many still struggling with NDAs, or structured payouts, or ZIM face values, or the sovereign rate opportunity… but these are life altering concepts, which I know are hard to grasp at first even though intellectually I know all of you are capable of understanding.  Hey, it was hard for me to accept, I've just had more time to process their reality. 

Know that when I share my understanding of things, I accept that it probably initially comes off Chinese Arithmetic to most.  Again, my sincerest apologies.  I struggle to share how I understand "the big picture" at a grass roots level sometimes.  Please be patient with me.  I'm trying.

Example: At Thanksgiving dinner last night, an older cousin asked my what I'm doing for a living now… I told them I'm just trying to save the world by educating people the world one blog post at a time.  They thought I was an idiot and politely walked away.  Still I told the truth. 

The same question was later asked of me by a college aged cousin later, I gave him the same answer.  He was completely intrigued and we talked for an hour--he even took notes about the political changes upcoming, the history of the global collateral accounts and the gold standard eventually being returned soon by a newly restored Republic Congress. 

Yes, I even threw in that Paul Ryan had been President since October 29, 2015 and would actually be passing Presidential power to himself on January 20, 2017, after the House of Representatives voted him President because Donald Trump would not receive 270 electoral votes per the Constitutional requirements for electing an American President.  This intel nearly melted the poor kid's mind, but he didn't dismiss it all together either… bless his heart.

The point is… young minds are still open to new concepts, where as some of us that have seen more winters are more set in our beliefs and thus struggle with new concepts--especially concepts that are completely counter to what we have personally experienced in "real life". 

Yet I find an truly honest soul is also an open soul, and reconciles illusion into truth given enough time.  Ultimately, this college aged cousin will begin asking the hard questions and will finally begin to accept the even more difficult "big picture" answers that they've been lied to, and worse, they fell for it.   The older cousin will continue his life as is, and thus remain asleep in the illusion that has been presented to him for over sixty-seven plus years.  It's easier.  It's more comfortable.  It's known to him. 

So if you're still having issues with some of my intel, I encourage all to maybe take a step back, take in all intel / information as raw data, and just wait to judge any item until you have had the chance to study both sides of the matter.  Accept nothing as completely true, nor as completely false, just as new information that needs to be better evaluated before you place a firm understanding on it.

I say this because I know that most of you have emotional ties to past events, and many have lived through or fought in wars and voted in political elections, yet few know that all of those events have not been what they appeared to be.  Only through careful and critical study can you see through the illusions of the JFK & MLK assassinations, 9/11, Nixon & Clinton Impeachments, wars such as Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam/Korea/WW2/WW1, legal motions such as Magna Carta/US Constitution/Bill of Rights/Act of 1871/Slavery Abolition/Patriot Act/Obamacare; false flag events such as the Boston Marathon Bombings, Columbine & Sandy Hook school shootings, Tea Party, Feminist & Occupy Wall Street Movements… basically all modern history going back a few thousand years.  It's all been fabricated in a coordinated effort and manner, by a single bloodline family known only to them (the cabal), in order to control your mind and thus position your bodies where they wanted you without any power, assets or desire to fight back.

Nearly everyone reading this has been their slave and doesn't yet know or accept this truth… until right now. 

Invitation

Now such a review of all major human historical events requires a ton of time, but more importantly, brand new eyes and and a wide open heart which few to none will engage.  I understand that nobody wants to be made a fool, and nobody wants their entirely life to be but a pawn move in someone else's geo-psychotic chess game.  But like it, don't like, shoot the messenger or praise him… that's your truth folks… same as mine… and with our new sudden wealth upcoming, we will have the responsibility of helping our fellow brothers and sisters understand our enslavement in order to overcome it and permanently correct it for future generations. 

Initially, the truth of humanity's enslavement is a frightening awakening, but over time it gets easier, yet expect some emotional pain to come along with this kind of consciousness, as it demands some initial isolation due to re-studying and questioning all historical events.  That's a difficult conversation for anyone still asleep to have by default--that includes people close to you, even family members who have loved you for decades will initially reject your new awareness--as most to all prefer the live in the lie, avoiding the harsh facts of bold truths.

And even if you encourage them to no longer be a prisoner in this bizarre slavery-through-false-freedom-mind-fuck that we've all been born into, most to all will prefer exist as a docile member of society, and even fight you (kill you in some cases) to ensure that the old way of life lives on.  Sadly, the old way of life is already dead, thus their way of life cant live on per heavenly decree.  And those who do not adapt, and quickly, will perish by vibrational reality of existing in a physical dimension.  Sobeit.

Again, I'm just a humble slave who can see his chains, but as a devout truth seeker, I choose to no longer to wear my chains and instead declare my heart, mind and soul sovereign and authentically human as God, not man or an alien race here to mine my life's fruit, has created modern culture and intended for us all to follow without a fight. 

I encourage reading this to join the movement of truth no matter the cost personally, and consider this your formal invitation to join humanity as God intended, as well as the opportunity to help restore our species and planet back to His loving frequency just as Yeshua once did when He walked the earth.    

The choice is of course yours per laws governing universal free will.  Just know you are loved enough to have been given such an invitation from the divine heart of Yeshua Ben Yosef--God in the flesh--known to most as Jesus Christ of Nazarene from Galilee, who existed as both God and Man simultaneously to save and redeem the soul of the world.

God is with us.
Posted by enerchi at 11/25/2016 03:25:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

2Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"No Fear" - GCR/RV Update - Saturday - November 26, 2016

11:30:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Update  

Received via email at 9:42 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Image1%2B%25281%2529

(Image: 32nd President of the United States of America, Franklin D. Roosevelt)

"No Fear"
GCR/RV Update
Saturday
November 26, 2016

-----------

"A word does not frighten the man who, in acting, feels no fear."

-- Sophocles

-----------

Aloha,

Due to the obvious economic stimulus benefit of commencing the RV right before the Christmas holiday season, the cabal had several public attacks planned for Thanksgiving weekend starting on Wednesday night.

The NPTB knew about the attacks well in advance (nicknamed it "Turkey Shoot" in fact) and intentionally delayed the RV, yet looked as if they were going early Wednesday night to draw out all remaining and latent cabal operatives looking to do harm.

This was a necessary tactic that confused the hell out of everyone involved--on both sides of the proverbial coin.

The RV is said to be restarting anytime the NPTB feel that it's safe proceed.

We are told this morning confidence is growing by the hour as all major public assets are protected and secure. They're still eyeballing a few specific scenarios however.

T1, T2, T3 & T4 transactions have all been happening, globally, since Sunday morning last and continuing right now, in the USA, successfully.

That's a wonderful sign that all the structural GESARA requirements have been met--including our new "Christmas Currency" being available and accepted in all global banks starting next week.

Thus, the RV has officially begun in North America at every level--all be it hyper selective and very targeted--but is to soon to be released in mass and permanently so this epoch in history ends just as quietly and invisibly as it began.

We are hearing this morning that the Elders want to go fast now, as they want a full month of spending before Christmas, just as soon as all known threats have been properly defused... then perhaps off we go.

We were also told today that Trump Towers (political), Veterans Hospitals (military), Thanksgiving Day Parades (civilian) and shopping malls (economic) were all on cabal hit lists--in a coordinated last ditch fear campaign to stop people from actually leaving their homes and redeeming their currencies.

We were informed late last night, Friday, to be on alert anytime over the weekend for public notification: "It'll just show up unannounced."

Very positive Intel folks. Remain calm and knowing that your blessing awaits you at a divine time, in a peaceful way, abundantly and highly favored.

There is nothing to fear--not even fear itself. We are free.

God is with us.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

3Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sat. AM KTFA News Articles 11-26-16

11:53:00 AM  KTFA, News  
KTFA

Samson » November 26th, 2016

Iraq-Kuwait-Iran land transit route to be opened

Saturday 26th November, 2016

Iraqi Transport Ministry disclosed opening a land transit route shall be opened between Iraq, Kuwait and Iran.

It is expected that the route shall be opened next year to transport passengers and visitors to the holy shrines in Iraq and Iran.

There are two land transit routes , the first is connecting Iraq with Turkey and Jordan, while the other is connecting with Syria and Iran.

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/2016/11/iraq-kuwait-iran-land-transit-rout-to.html

Thousands demonstrate in Baghdad

25/11/16

Thousands of Iraqi demonstrated in Tahreer Square, mid of the capital,Baghdad, while the security forces cut off the roads leading to the square.

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Baghdad-demonstrations

The security forces, also, cut off two main bridges connecting the square with the well fortified Baghdad's Green Zone.

Most of Iraqi provinces used to have weekly Friday's demonstration demanding for more reforms in the country.

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/2016/11/thousands-demonstrate-in-baghdad.html

Doodlebug » November 26th, 2016

PARLIAMENT AGENDA FOR SATURDAY, 26 NOVEMBER 2016

First , read verses from the Koran.

Second: The vote on the proposal to form the popular crowd and the forces of the law to him. (Security and Defense Committee), (4 items).

Third: the vote on the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017 (the Finance Committee). (48 articles).

Fourth: The vote on the draft law of arms. ( Security and Defense Committee, the Legal Committee), (35 articles).

Fifth: voting in principle to the first draft amendment to the law of the amnesty law No. (27) for the year 2016. (Legal Committee, the Human Rights Commission).

Sixth: The report and discussion of the draft Iraqi Commission for the adoption of a law. (Committee on Economy and Investment). (Article 18).

Seventh: The report and discussion of the draft law regulating the commercial agency. (Committee on Economy and Investment). (24 articles).

Session starts at: eleven in the morning.

LINK

Parliamentary Finance confirms adoption of the budget law this weekend

Parliamentary Finance confirms adoption of the budget law this weekend26/11/2016 12:56
Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Saturday that " the adoption of the General Budget Law for the year 2016 will be the end of this week."

According to committee member Sirhan Ahmed told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives will be able to offer budget bill through the House of Representatives today 's session, and that the passing of the bill will be in place on Wednesday or Thursday of this week."

He continued Ahmed said " the law needs to be reviewed parliamentary Finance Committee and it will display the law if the study is complete , the end of the week. " the House of Representatives has finished its session on the ninth of November this second reading of the draft federal budget for the 2017 law, and directed the presidency of parliament parliamentary Finance Committee Bandaj the bill to vote on it, in the coming sessions.

the size of the 2017 budget, according to the draft of the law more than 100 trillion dinars by the inability of 21%.

, said House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, said that " the salaries and expenses accounted for 75% of the budget of 2017, and amounted to the security and defense allocations of 32% of the total expenditures in, "referring to the " keenness of the House of Representatives to reduce the three presidencies expenses in senior positions in the state. "

the draft budget to increase the proportion of deduction from employees ' salaries for the expenses of the popular crowd and displaced law to 4.8% of the total salaries and allowances for all state employees and public sector retirees, after this percentage was 3% in the budget of 2016. as Article 38 of the draft budget law referred to the tax adjustment of 10% to 12% of the annual revenue of the property real estate ratio.

announced Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, yesterday that the cabinet made changes "minor" on some legal provisions of the draft 2017 budget law and submit them to the House of Representatives.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=53482

4Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report for Nov. 26 2016

11:31:00 AM  Intel  
Special Report: Restored Republic via a GCR mid morning Nov. 26 2016

Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com To review my articles on an International Child Exploitation Ring run by global elites of the Cabal's Ninth Circle Satanic Cult: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/bio.html

A. Highlights of GCR Update Nov. 26 2016 2:49 am EST: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 26, 2016

1. Nov. 24 2016 Veritas Question and Answer: The Zim is a bond and bond payments are set to begin next Tues. Nov. 29 2016. The GCR is on a slow roll out due to arrests of Cabal plants in the top 20 banks (HSBC specifically). It may take another 1-2 days to begin (or until Tues. Nov. 29 2016).

2. The Cleanup" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 11.25.16: Cabal implants in the top 20 banks have led to arrests and another delay, though investigators and bankers have told us to expect funding next Tues. Nov. 29 2016.

3. WSOMN UPDATE, 25 NOV: I believe that the banks will be redeeming some individuals prior to the 800# being released, and want to bring in people starting Nov. 25 2016. I believe the banks will start the flow of redemption slowly at first to avoid chaos and make sure their employees are handling the currency exchanges properly. Some banks have scheduled appointments starting Tues. Nov. 29 2016. I was told to be on standby between Tues. Nov. 29 and Thurs. Dec. 1.

4. "My Contact is Headed to Reno" - Guest Post by Jt: My friend said they would be trading the Zim beginning Sat. Nov. 26 2016 and they would be trading the dinar as well. Makes me think we could be in the banks sometime next week.

5. "Contact Headed to Reno" - Fri. AM TNT Intel/Thoughts: My friend is scheduled to exchange in Reno Sat. Nov. 26 2016. He was told it would take 3-4 days before his money would be spendable cash (or by Tues. Nov. 29 2016)

B. Nov. 26 2016 2:52 am Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rates: Confirmed - ZIM Sovereign Rates - Saturday - November 26, 2016

1 Zim = $60,000.00 USN+

C. Nov. 26 2016 12:05 am EST TNT Yada: "We are Still Waiting" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts

1. We are not waiting on the deletion of zeros for an RV. The RV has been released.

2. The Iraqi Budget should be finalized on Sat. Nov. 26 2016.

3. The lower denominations are in some of the provinces.

4. There is some kind of distribution going on, in some hands/places.

5. We have heard that from various sources this week and believe that window has been opened.

6. Those lower denominations should have taken their complete course by Mon. Nov. 28 2016. That fact it has started says it all for me. If the lower denominations have run their course by Mon. Nov. 28 2016, they will have to show a revalued rate by then, if not sooner.

D. Nov. 26 2016 12:06 am EST WSOMN: "Too much Silence" - Fri. PM WSOMN Intel/Thoughts

1. 006: The last caller on the wingit call today stated she has tons of boots on the ground contacts in iraq and she said the incontrovertible dinar is $1.00 plus and lower denomination bills are being used

2. HalfDozen: My contact came home last week and said the same thing.

3. MyJourney: There are 206 countries waiting. Zap says $ on Tues. Nov. 29 2016. More bad guys getting arrested. We also wait to see what the markets will do re this crash next week as usual. IMO the markets can't wait till Jan, so I'm going with that and the GCR to be a fix.

4. Lostnq8: Just one thing to say, I have a feeling that something big is brewing. There is too much silence lately. This world is in a bind and the dam has to break sometime.

Resources:

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 26, 2016

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for November 25, 2016

Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Projects for November 2016

"Too much Silence" - Fri. PM WSOMN Intel/Thoughts

"We are Still Waiting" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts

Confirmed - ZIM Sovereign Rates - Saturday - November 26, 2016

5Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WHAT HAPPENED??? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News 1

INQUIRING MINDS 
WANT TO KNOW!!!

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News QUES%2B4WHAT HAPPENED TO THE  ........

- ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RESTORATION OF THE ORIGINAL REPUBLIC AND ITS ORGANIC CONSTITUTION?

- ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACTIVATION OF NESARA?

- ANNOUNCEMENT  OF THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC?

- AND THE DEMISE OF THE CRIMINAL ROTHSCHILD FEDERAL RESERVE BANK FIAT SYSTEM

- AND THE RESURRECTION OF THE TRUE TREASURY OF THE RESTORED REPUBLIC

- AND THE RETURN TO GOLD BACKED CURRENCY IN THE REPUBLIC?

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News QUES%2B3WHAT HAPPENED TO THE  ........

- RELEASE OF THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES?

- RELEASE OF THE RV IN OUR NATION SO ALL CURRENCY HOLDERS CAN EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCIES?  

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Untitled

WHAT HAPPENED TO ........

- THE PLANNED TAKE DOWN OF THE CRIMINAL U.S.A. CORPORATION

- WHY HASN'T OBAMA BEEN ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FOR THOUSANDS OF TRAITOROUS CRIMES?

- WHY HAVEN'T THE ARRESTS AND INCARCERATIONS BEEN MADE OF ALL THOSE IN THE U.S.A. CRIME SYNDICATE, INCLUDING OBAMAS, CLINTONS, AND MANY OTHERS? 

- WHY WERE THE FRAUDULENT 'ELECTIONS' HELD FOR THE DEFUNCT U.S.A. CORPORATION, WITH ALL MOVING FORWARD TO THE JANUARY 20 2017 INAUGURATION OF YET ANOTHER C.E.O. OF A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION RUNNING THIS NATION

FROM ALL CURRENT APPEARANCES, WE DO NOT HAVE A REAL GOVERNMENT - RESTORED OR NOT!

Posted by Olive Oyl at 11:17:00 PM

Thanks to: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com

6Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:38 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Butterfly" - GCR / RV Update - Saturday - November 26, 2016

Received via email......

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Tattly_eric-carle_fluttering-butterfly_b105e8ca-dacc-4790-af1c-262a6d962e2b_grande

Aloha CC,

Humanity has crossed a critical transition threshold.

RV roll out protocol has taken a metamorphic turn from caterpillar to butterfly earlier today.

Details may be revealed after mission completion.  And maybe not... ever.

God is with us.
Posted by enerchi at 11/26/2016 11:29:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

7Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:52 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 27, 2016

3:53:00 AM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Nov. 27 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) of 27 Nov. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.comTo review articles on an International Child Exploitation Ring run by global elites of the Cabal's Ninth Circle Satanic Cult: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/bio.html

A. Special GCR Update to Nov. 26 2016 2:49 am EST: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 26, 2016

1. Nov. 24 2016 Veritas Question and Answer: The Zim is a bond. Bond payments are set to begin next Tues. Nov. 29 2016. The GCR is on a slow roll out due to having to straighten out issues with Cabal plants in the top 20 banks (HSBC specifically). It may take another 1-2 days to begin (or until Tues. Nov. 29 2016).

2. The Cleanup" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 11.25.16: Cabal implants in the top 20 banks have led to arrests and another delay, though investigators and bankers have told us to expect our funds by next Tues. Nov. 29 2016.

3. WSOMN UPDATE, 25 NOV: I believe that the banks will be redeeming some individuals prior to the 800# being released, and want to bring in people starting Nov. 25 2016. I believe the banks will start the flow of redemption slowly at first to avoid chaos and make sure their employees are handling the currency exchanges properly. Some banks have scheduled appointments starting Tues. Nov. 29 2016. I was told to be on standby between Tues. Nov. 29 and Thurs. Dec. 1.

4. "My Contact is Headed to Reno" - Guest Post by Jt: My friend said they would be trading the Zim beginning Sat. Nov. 26 2016. They would be trading the dinar as well. Makes me think we could be in the banks sometime next week.

5. "Contact Headed to Reno" - Fri. AM TNT Intel/Thoughts: A friend is scheduled to exchange in Reno on Sat. Nov. 26 2016. They were told it would take 3-4 days before the money would be spendable cash (or by Tues. Nov. 29 2016)

B. Nov. 26 GCR Update 9:42 am EST: "No Fear" - GCR/RV Update - Saturday - November 26, 2016

1. Due to the obvious economic stimulus benefit of commencing the RV right before the Christmas holiday season, the Cabal had several public attacks planned for Thanksgiving weekend starting on Wed. night Nov. 23 2016.

2. We were told today, Nov. 26 2016, that Trump Towers (political), Veterans Hospitals (military), Thanksgiving Day Parades (civilian) and shopping malls (economic) were on the Cabal hit lists in a coordinated last ditch fear campaign to stop people from leaving their homes and redeeming currencies.

3. The new Powers That Be (NPTB) knew about the attacks well in advance (in fact nicknamed it "Turkey Shoot" and intentionally delayed the RV, yet looked as if they were going early Wed. night, Nov. 23 2016, to draw out all remaining and latent Cabal operatives looking to do harm.

4. This was a necessary tactic that confused the hell out of everyone involved on both sides of the proverbial coin.

5. The RV is said to be restarting anytime the NPTB feel that it's safe proceed. We are told this morning that confidence is growing by the hour as all major public assets are protected and secure. They're still eyeballing a few specific scenarios however.

6. T1, T2, T3 & T4 (Tier 4 is us, the Internet Group) transactions have been happening globally since Sun. morning last, Nov. 20 2016, and as of now successfully continue in the US.

7. That's a wonderful sign that all the structural GESARA requirements have been met including our new "Christmas Currency" being available and accepted in all global banks starting next week on Mon. Nov. 28 2016.

8. Thus, the RV has officially begun in North America at every level - all be it hyper selective and very targeted - but is to soon to be released in mass and permanently so this epoch in history ends just as quietly and invisibly as it began.

9. This morning, Nov. 26 2016, we heard that now the Elders wanted to go fast just as soon as all known threats have been properly defused. They wanted a full month of spending before Christmas.

10. We were informed late last night, Friday Nov. 25 2016, to be on alert anytime over the weekend for public notification: "It'll just show up unannounced."

11. Very positive Intel folks. Remain calm and knowing that your blessing awaits you at a divine time, in a peaceful way, abundantly and highly favored. There is nothing to fear--not even fear itself. We are free. God is with us.

C. Nov. 26 2016 12:05 am EST TNT Yada: "We are Still Waiting" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts

1. We are not waiting on the deletion of zeros for an RV. The RV has already been released.

2. The Iraqi Budget should be finalized on Sat. Nov. 26 2016. (This did not happen and was reset for Thurs. Dec. 1 2016).

3. The lower denominations are out in some of the provinces.

4. There is some kind of distribution going on, in some hands/places.

5. We have heard that from various sources this week and believe that window has been opened.

6. Those lower denominations should have taken their complete course by Mon. Nov. 28 2016. That fact it has started says it all for me. If the lower denominations have run their course by Mon. Nov. 28 2016, they will have to show a revalued rate by then, if not sooner.

D. Nov. 26 2016 12:06 am EST WSOMN: "Too much Silence" - Fri. PM WSOMN Intel/Thoughts

1. 006: The last caller on the WingIt call stated she had tons of boots on the ground contacts in iraq and she said the incontrovertible Dinar is $1.00 plus and that lower denomination bills were being used

2. HalfDozen: My contact came home last week and said the same thing.

3. MyJourney: There are 206 countries waiting. Zap says $ on Tues. Nov. 29 2016. More bad guys are arrested. We wait to see what the markets will do re this crash next week as usual. IMO the markets can't wait till Jan, so I'm going with that and the GCR to be a fix.

4. Lostnq8: I have a feeling that something big is brewing. There is too much silence lately. This world is in a bind and the dam has to break sometime.

E. Nov. 26 2016 10 am EST Q&A Veritas: Q&A w/ VERITAS for November 25-26, 2016

1. If you have gifted to (those who have not kept up on exchange intel and don't have the background behind them to do a negotiated rate), I would suggest writing up a paper that included the 800 number for their exchange apt. with a bank, simple instructions for a "Base Rate" exchange and a reminder to get a document for their accountant that declares their exchange tax free.You could also indicate to them that they could wait for rates to change on the Forex if they preferred.

2. The tiers for Bonds include royalty, very wealthy holders with high volume and those who have gathered many smaller transactions into one large one. The sheer size of these estates is astounding and it will take a very long time for their asset verification, table top negotiations and contract finalization.

3. I believe that the groups are waiting to begin this next week on Mon. Nov. 28 or Tues. Nov. 29 2016.

4. It is a massive prospect to coordinate the thousands and thousands of humanitarian projects out there. It will be interesting to see how it sorts out.

5. I am very aware of where things stand at the moment, but do not have authorization to release that information. I am very, very happy and at peace that everything will be to your satisfaction. Relax a bit. Take a day to de-stress and refresh your energy, for soon you are going to be involved in a whole new set of questions. VERITAS

F. Nov. 26 2016 GreatlyBlessed: In Zimbabwe their bond notes are to be dispensed via "ATM's" on a one to one for the US Dollar as they officially launch their new money: https://zimnews.net/zim-bond-notes-latest-news-today-24-11-2016/

G. Nov. 26 2016 TNT Tishwash: The Iraqi Parliment will approve the budget next Thurs. Dec. 1 2016. The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Saturday that ' the adoption of the General Budget Law for the year 2016 will be the end of this week. "

H. Humanitarian Projects: Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Projects for Nove...

I. Nov. 26 2016 1:17 pm EST The so-called Zim cut off date: "The ZIM Cut Off Date is B.S." - One Who Believes - 11.26.16

1. The ZIM cut off date is B.S. The Bad Guys want you to stop buying ZIM.

2. Bring all your ZIM to your exchange.

3. If you have more coming by mail, (a lot of us do), tell them so that they will hold your rate for that ZIM as well.

4. Enough said. May you get everything you want and live the life of your dreams. Signed: One Who Believes

J. Nov. 26 2016 2:52 am Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rates: Confirmed - ZIM Sovereign Rates - Saturday - November 26, 2016

1 Zim = $60,000.00 USN+

Resources:

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for November 25, 2016

Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Projects for November 2016

"Too much Silence" - Fri. PM WSOMN Intel/Thoughts

"We are Still Waiting" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts

Confirmed - ZIM Sovereign Rates - Saturday - November 26, 2016

PSYOPS 101-Lesson 1, “Psyopanese” by Tank

"Contact Headed to Reno" - Fri. AM TNT Intel/Thoughts:

"My Contact is Headed to Reno" - Guest Post by Jt:

WSOMN UPDATE, 25 NOV:

The Cleanup" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 11.25.16

"No Fear" - GCR/RV Update - Saturday - November 26, 2016

Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Projects for Nove...

"The ZIM Cut Off Date is B.S." - One Who Believes - 11.26.16

https://zimnews.net/zim-bond-notes-latest-news-today-24-11-2016/

Q&A w/ VERITAS for November 25-26, 2016

8Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Roller Coaster" - GCR/RV/GESARA/Republic Update - Sunday - November 27, 2016

11:11:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Update  

Received via email at 11:11 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Image2

-------

"Roller Coaster"
GCR/RV/GESARA/Republic Update
Sunday
November 27, 2016

--------

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

-- Seneca

---------

Aloha CC,

There is literally no more Intel.

You have reached the end of the GCR/RV/GESARA/Republic roller coaster. Congratulations!

Please keep your hands inside the vehicle until it comes to a complete stop, and enjoy the rest of your life without limitation.

God is with us.

9Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic Weekend RV/GCR News Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IQD RV Update with rcookie: "This Article is Huge"

3:35:00 PM  News, rcookie, Thoughts, Update  
Article quote:
"...create an ideal investment environment is an economic center of development sought by Iraq and represents the legal side of the main attractions of advanced and specialized international companies that can be used to achieve the development goals which must include all sectors."

THIS ARTICLE IS HUGE... OUTLINES THE APPLICATION OF THE INVESTMENT LAW NO 13...AND ADDRESSING OBSTACLES FROM FOREIGN INVESTORS PERSPECTIVE...SO...FURTHER INVESTMENT LAW AMENDING COMING SOON TO A PARLIAMENT SESSION NEAR YOU...ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL LAWS WE HAVE HAD LAID OUT FOR US THIS WEEK...WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...

rcookie (Dinar Updates)

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation and Global Currency Reset News | Dinar Chronicles

Courtesy of Dinar Guru

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum