OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Earth Guided Meditation – Going within

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am Rakhealle.

I am choosing this moment now to bring forward the first guided meditation of the New Earth Group Meditations.

As with all energy work I am starting this meditation by asking you to place you awareness with you energy field. It is essential now that you all have your inter-dimensional vehicle, you Merkabah.

It is also essential to receiving clear guidance that you are fully grounded.

http://sacrednewearth.ning.com/group/energy-health/forum/topics/pro...

The purpose of this guided meditation is to strengthen you own connection to you own inner knowing. It is you own inner knowing that is your greatest navigational tool along with your own heart.

I am asking you now to make yourselves comfortable and call on your most appropriate guidance.

Close you eyes and place you awareness with your I am presence. You I am presence is located between you Solar Plexus Chakra and your Heart Chakra. Place you awareness here and feel how this centre feels.

Affirm “i am going within”. Place your awareness with any sensations that come in this area.

Ask to be made aware of anything you would like to make youself aware of. With a clear mind take note of any thoughts or feeling which come to you.

I am asking you to make a written not of all that which comes to your awareness whilst participating in this meditation ready for the next Guided Meditation “using your heart”.

Namaste Rakhealle

Thanks to: http://sacrednewearth.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum