OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Technology Testimonial # 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Testimonial # 2

December 12, 2016  /  Keenan Team | GroupK

As another quick update, we have a testimonial from a German man with unique experience of the ‘Healing Computer’ technology:
“This is an experience report from one of the people in Germany who has known the healing computer the longest:
I also met Neil Keenan personally on December 10th 2016 and talked with him for a long time. Neil has asked me to provide an account of my experience with this high technology.
Thus, the report:
I (German) have now worked for 4 years with the healing computer. It is only logical how it works. The technology does just the same thing a car battery needs to do to start a car, it is energy = frequency = charger.
Every organ of man has its own frequency. And so each organ can be charged with a particular frequency. These frequencies have been determined by way of incredible work.
My grandmother, at the age of 87, had some diseases. The biggest problem was a defective thyroid gland. She took toxic drugs with many unhealthy side effects. This disease and others were cured 90% after 12 sessions with the healing computer.
No more drugs were needed.
My wife had received bad blood test results (under-active or too little energy). This was presumably due to too many milk products in her diet.
She was not aware of this problem and it was only through the analysis of the healing computer that we were able to see this fact, and in a few therapies this sub-function was brought to normal values, that is, cured.
My own various organs had diseases or otherwise what was called sub-function or lack of energy. I myself, at age 59 years, was able to see and heal my sub-functions of the liver, lung and esophagus, as well as the prostate, which were problems not known to me until the healing computer detected them and healed them.
My doctor could not see or measure these diseases. Every 14 days we examine all organs in our group of people for sub-functions of the organs.
This lack of energy can then trigger cancer if you do not know about it, and therefore do not apply therapies. Everyone should see the short video to understand. [He refers to the previous two videos we have shared on this technology: Video One and Video Two].
This type of therapy is called bio-resonance therapy. There are only a few other devices that use this, and they can show only 5% of what our technology can show.
It seems to me and others almost like a miracle of God that we can make this technology available.
– Gisbert”

Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum