OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Comprehensive list of Newt Gingrich positions

Here is a comprehensive list of all the reasons to oppose Newt Gingrich. Please distribute and share this list freely. I will add things as I find them. Please tell me if you have anything that I have missed, and give me a source if possible. Point out any errors and I will try to correct them.

Short list: Newt Gingrich is a political chameleon that has inexplicably managed to fool conservatives for 30 years. He is a globalist to the bone and supports every opportunity to erode American sovereignty and the constitution. He disguises his statist positions with an abundance of flip-flopping and pandering as needed. He has a long history of expanding the Federal Government and deficit spending. He is the very definition of an Establishment Insider.

The perfect quote for Newt Gingrich:
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them." -- Jesus Christ

Continue here for the REALLY LONG LIST......

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?329010-Comprehensive-list-of-Newt-Gingrich-positions

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum