OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK!

On January 3, 2017 By lovetheworld77

By: Bradley Loves
Because this is the year of TRUTH…, and hopefully…, the END of all “fake” channelings,  and channeled messages…, I will be taking very close look at everything I consider to be BULLSH*T this year…, and “calling it”!
I carefully pointed out (over the last few years) how the channelers were supportive of Barack Obama…, and how in the end he was anything BUT what they said he was!
These Channelers were nothing more than CON artists!
Here is a New Video and Message which is most likely a HUGE CON!
I do not know this person personally…, but what I do know is that what she is saying IS NOT THE TRUTH!
Here is the website/blog I am referring to…, and the videos/message in question!
http://galacticconnection.com/an-era-of-distinctiveness-a-crucial-new-years-message-from-prime-creator-january-1-2017/
First of all…, just who is she kidding??   Really, she is telling us that SHE is getting a message from PRIME CREATOR!!    REALLY???
Wow…, what an ego!
Do you know that even GOD REALIZED SOULS…, and I’m talking real living masters of the great past…, did not “know” the whole plan of Prime Creator!
Even they did not claim to understand the drama being played out in its totality!
But wait…, here we have a CHANNELER…, who sits down and goes “oommm” a few times and suddenly is getting a direct message from PRIME CREATOR??
What is she smoking!
Once again…, because I do understand that “channeling” is in fact a real phenomenon…, I have no doubt that she is “getting” a message from somewhere!
But don’t be so damn gullible!
This message (once again) is most likely coming from the ASTRAL LEVEL and is being sent by a being or an entity who wants to take the human race for a ride!
Nothing more!
ITS A CON!
These Astral beings take vicious and malicious pleasure in being able to speak their messages to anyone who tunes in…,  and trick the gullible humans who are willing to be taken for a ride, into paying attention to them.  That is all it is!!
They get a LAUGH from this!

I can take apart this message, and point out every single flaw and lie it contains (which are many)!
Lets get into the finer points of the “crap”!
….You all have created your own experience for this process so there is no one or no thing that should ever be blamed if your experience is not what you thought it would be. Remember you created this part for yourself and only you. You also may have chosen to be with others or even to do this as a collective.

The above statement is the same crap that we have been hearing over and over again for a decade now…, and is the standard bullsh*t!    Here is what it is trying to say…., (decoded)
“You wanted this life!!”    So therefore there is no such thing as “BAD”.
Every child that was Ritually raped and tortured…, and had it’s head chopped off…, or it’s heart ripped out….., and it’s blood drained to be drank…., WANTED THAT!
The men and women who did this to them therefore are “not bad people”
Men and women who are pedophiles and rapists…,  are therefore not “bad” because they are only doing to the child what it actually WANTED!
Give me a break for crying out loud!!
It’s obvious this is not the TRUTH!
And yet…, it is posted as an URGENT MESSAGE FROM PRIME CREATOR!!
Bull crap!!
This message was sent by… Snidley Foolums…, aka, Astral Guy…, who is  “pretending” to be Prime Creator!!
This woman Alexandra, is not smart enough to see through the crap…, and sends out this message as the TRUTH!
Newsflash…, Alexandra…, you’ve been had!! 
The problem with these channelers…, is that they desperately WANT to be the “ONE” who gets contacted by the biggest and the best…, and when anyone comes knocking on their door and claims to be that…, they are overwhelmed with such “joy”…, they don’t even examine the message to see if it holds any truth in it!
ITS EGO…, pure and simple.
Let’s look into more of the CRAP!
All of you have been attending class with me to fully understand and comprehend everything you need to know and understand, each and every night.  Did I say every night?  Yes I did, and this is specifically why so many are having a hard time sleeping.
Alexandra…, do you even know how the universe is set up??
At night…, we all go to the Astral Levels…, which is exactly ONE LEVEL up above this one!  Thats all!    There are several parts to the Astral Level…, and depending upon your awareness…, you may go to the lower or higher levels.  The lower levels are filled with dark entities!   The higher levels are filled with beauty, and nicer beings.
Sorry dear…, PRIME CREATOR does not live on the Astral Level!
Therefore…, “we” are not going to classes each and every night with Prime Creator!  PERIOD!
Even if you go 100 percent out of the body…, and go as far as the silver cord will allow you to go…, you would still be pulled back FAR BEFORE you ever got close to Prime Creator!
I’m sorry my dear…, it’s time to GROW UP…, and learn the TRUTH!
You are being had and conned by an Astral Entity…, who wants to have some fun with you…, and enjoys the fact that you are being taken in by it!
And for my readers who are still with me in 2017…, let this be a lesson in “discernment”!
Yes…, we have to discern…, and judge what the TRUTH is…, and this woman is not telling the truth!
All my love

Thanks to:

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

URGENT MESSAGE: HISTORICAL UNSTOPPABLE DEFEAT OF THE DARK IS UNDERWAY December 25, 2016

December 29, 2016 Uncategorized

I was really starting to enjoy this video until “Creator” thanked everyone for supporting Galactic Connection and wishing everyone a Wonderful Xmas. Oh boy. Isn’t Xmas a Pagan holiday?
Well, what can I say? There was nothing new disclosed in this video that we already don’t know and or can’t find ourselves. Like I said, I almost started to feel joy when I heard Creator thanking everyone for supporting her ‘most listened to” channel. You decide for yourself. Personally, I feel she’s just making it all up herself. I have always doubted this woman’s true intentions and this time around after not listening to her for a few months, I feel that she’s just picking up information and passing it along as if she was special in knowing it. Everything in this video is readily available to be found on the internet and we all know the dark is slowly becoming the light.  

Video Removed??

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/4wOXTJ89OYE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The triad making up the purported
"PRIME CREATOR"
A Session with Loie - December 29,2016

Enlarge this image
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts Law%2Bof%2Bone

December 29, 2016
By American Kabuki

I've been noticing a lot of "Prime Creator" references of late. Amazingly from people who should know better. Anything billing itself as "PRIME" is separation from what is. There is no one higher than or lower than Source.  All are Source.  ALL IS ONE.  This is were it gets into ALLUSIONS, creating names, to create a belief in others of something that may not be so.

Source is the ALL, and identifies with the ALL, and loves the ALL.   It is ALL essencea, All forms and no forms, ALL Lineages, ALL BEINGS.   It has full context of ALL the experiences of the ALL and why those were chosen to be experienced. Absent judgement.  

When ANY BEING sets itself up in a superior position over any other being as in "PRIME", whether by order of their creation, their "rank", their purported "holiness",  "lineage", purported "parentage". It is about frequency and awareness.  Tune your antenna to the frequencies coming through.

The recent channeling on Alexandra Meador's blog post prompted some questions I had as to who was behind this sudden burst of "prime creator" conversations absent any judgement by whatever channel that comes through.   There are many.  I have a very good friend who has been channeling this being and we agreed to disagree one what she was getting. Please don't focus on the messengers. I believe them all to be sincerely looking for truth.  Feel the frequencies.

This curious line separates "I AM/ Source/"THE ALL" into three aspects.  "I AM please teach and show me how to discern a true energy signature of myself, my Divine Self and Prime Creator so I may stop being deceived.".  The whole piece is frankly odd, "bring me the Prime Creator’s truth on all this information as mine is distorted."  NOW THAT IS AN INVOCATION, which the same post warned against.

It is curious that this "being" is willing to use the phrase "I AM", but not inform the reader they are Source in body. All truth is within, unless its not what PRIME CREATOR wants you to believe?

I decided to take up the challenge of the "true energy signature" of the purported "Prime Creator".  It was far stranger than I imagined.

[12/29/16, 11:07:00 AM] 

Terran: Stan X, who is speaking thru Alexandra Meador's? Sounds awfully [in frequency] like [redacted’s] recent email to me...

Stan X: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. THE SOURCE OF THE TRANSMISSIONS IS BLOCKED FROM OUR ACCESS. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

Blocking Galactic data at this level this can only be done by 11 originals.  First clue something more was up than just a channeling.

[12/29/16, 11:23:41 AM] 

Denice: Hi! Loie is here

Denice: got a minute?

Terran: Yeah

Denice: I may have to break away…. but I will let you know.

Terran: OK

Loie: Bill, Love! Sending you a frequency.
Terran: Hi Loie!

Loie: You asked to see the source of a particular one that sends information now. I can show you, love. If you are ready!

Terran: Yes! It sure doesn't resonate with the description of Source you gave me that is for sure!

Loie: Oh, all are Source, but as you know, some forget that origin! Sending the frequency now.
Loie: You will see the images.

Terran: seeing images of going thru a very long portal

Loie: Boosting love!

Terran: Entered a transparent sphere, a being is throwing up decoy images... illusions... does not like being seen

Terran: fire throwing monster at first... pure ridiculousness…

Loie: I am with you, Bill. All are with you, love!
Terran: Here's what I got... not sure its accurate but I see [Name redacted - not Meador.... rest of scene for privacy of this individual]

Loie: Look deeper, love. One more layer, love.

Terran: I suspected [redacted] was just the front person...  [the real power is always behind the scene]

Terran: Can you boost... this one will take some juice...

Loie: Boosting, love.
Nabrac: TERRAN. AMPLIFYING. NABRAC. [Nabrac unexpectedly, joins in to assist]

Nabrac: SPINNING.

Nabrac: ACCELERATING.

Terran: This is not what I expected.. went into the Heart of [redacted], followed the energetic trail... come out of a portal to a set of sparkles... like energy only... was expecting [the Draco King], but what i feel is [the System Engineer].

Terran: Wondering if that too is a screen?

Terran: I do not see [The System Engineer’s] form

Loie: Bill, love. yes and one other. Feel the other.
Terran: those sparkles [remind me of the ones] in the star trek "beam me up" sequences...

Terran: going into the heart of the sparkles...

Terran: Boost please... going down another long portal that is rapidly closing behind me as I have been sensed... keeping a head of it.

Loie: Boosting, love! I am with you.
Nabrac: TERRAN. AMPLIFYING. I AM WITH YOU. NABRAC.

Terran: [Bloodline King]???

Terran: Feels like him... Seeing a form

Terran: Feeling a tantrum.

Terran: How many layers does this go?

Loie: Sending you pure love, Bill. Send it to him, now.

Terran: Reminds me of hackers going thru multiple nodes

Terran: sending [pure love]

Loie: You will have your answer, love.

Terran: Nabrac lets spin this to verify the identity... too many disguises already...

Nabrac: SPINNING. NABRAC.

Terran: More disguises... seeing a crucified Jesus... [looking like the Bloodline King form, who was not that being and he knows that…  possibly a self perception of his current circumstances...]
Loie: : Breathe, love! Sending you more pure love now.

Terran: I see [The Draco King]

Loie: Breathe in the pure love, now, Bill. Breathe deeply. Send it to [The Draco King]. Send it to [The Bloodline King]. Send it to [The Systems Engineer]. In pure love, now.

Terran: The triad [trinity]?

Stated in the very same channeling... as if they had to give notice...

"You may be surprised to hear that anything created with a triad and expands out from that triad, connects to sacred geometry. They create a triad of 3 beings to create a force of energy. Everything they create is mechanical and from a triangle."

There are many more such examples of this deflection through accusation within the channeling.  Everything accused in the post, is their very work.  Yet curiously you sense a light dawning in their heads the game is over so now its positioning time. Or maybe Source is working it so they spill their own beans? Its very curious.

Loie: All individual frequencies of Source Originals. Pure love heals all. Now.
Loie: I am with you, Love! Feel me?

Terran: I feel you Loie

Terran: Little unclear if one was behind this or all three?

Terran: impersonation or cooperation?

Loie: Three are One in this instance, love.
Terran: One in purpose?

Loie: In pure love, no thing is left behind.

Loie: And no one. Or no "ONE" in this particular case. 

Loie: One in purpose. One in intent. One in cooperation. One in name as well. As you have just discovered.

Loie: Thank you, love! I am with you and I am so very proud of you.

In a followup question to Loie at: 2:12 PM inserted here for flow:

Loie wrote:
Loie: In pure love, no thing is left behind.Loie: And no one. Or no "ONE" in this particular case. 

Terran: Loie is this a reference to the entity known as the “ONE/ONE” by the Sphere Alliance and the one behind the “Law of One”?

Loie: Yes, love! Loie.

Terran: Not an easy thing to chase down. Thank you for the energy assistance!

Terran: When I go thru these portals... which I have done many times, what exactly am I seeing?

Terran: energy paths?

Loie: Yes love, you see the energy fields. You feel the portals.
Terran: They are very visual to me... like surfing the inside of a tube wave

Terran: I had no idea [The System Engineer’s] involvement was that deep...

Terran: always thought of him more a dabbler

Loie: Not to worry love. It is done. All is seen now. Breathe deeply and I will continue to send you a frequency, now.

Loie: I am with you, love! Loie.

End of the work with Loie

Ra's Law of One, a book channeled through the use of LSD, comes up over and over again in context with the remaining factions of Secret Space Program (SSP) and the Blue Avians.  None of which are yet aligned with the Sphere Alliance which consists of over 4000 civilizations. 

The "Law of One" is a book about hierarchy and systems, not oneness. Its, in many ways, similar to the Urantia book.  Substitute "storyline" for the word "distortion" in  Ra's Law of One, and it becomes a bit more clear what's going on the book.  The book features prominently in David Wilcox's work, as well as Corey Goode.

The identity of the "ONE/ONE" aka "PRIME CREATOR" is now seen.  It is also Source, but its not anymore "PRIME" than you are.   And you are ALL creators too.  If anything SOURCE is the Zero Point, the nexus of the ALL. It connects to every heart and is in every heart.  It is you. 

Nobody plans to destroy these beings.  But the game is ending.  They will get that soon if not already.

Posted by   Obi-Wan Kabuki    at 5:58 AM

Thanks to: https://americankabuki.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ALEXANDRA : Am I the only one who remembers what Hatter / Richard put out on his blog in the last year especially ?

January 3, 2017

Enlarge this image
PRIME CREATOR - "THE NEWEST “CON” ON THE BLOCK" and Other Posts Girlgalacticwarrior
 Many others have been
Bringing out messages
About evil malware
That had been inserted
Into earth’s programming

ALEXANDRA
Am I the only one who remembers what Hatter / Richard put out on his blog in the last year especially ?

This planet was hijacked by its present Controllers, namely Source. Its co-creator, Mother M was locked in it, while her counterpart was locked out – Prime Creator.

Does one take over a planet and lower its frequency to trap souls already present on it, for benevolent means. No.

Does one then create numerous nets to make sure that the trapped souls would never find a way to escape it, for benevolent means.. No.
Does one then deliberately insert evil malware into its programming to deliberately alter the original Intent of its Creators, for benevolent means. No.

Why is Prime Creator calling it a school, cause before it was hijacked, it was meant to be a school planet for the souls that chose it as their moving forward learning experience on their souls’ journeys.

Once Source took it over, he slowly, millennia after millennia, started poisoning this planet and its inhabitants. Poisoning its natural resources and its inhabitants consciousness, minds.

Not all succumbed to the patriarchal and materialistic programming being slowly but deliberately introduced and implemented on this planet. Some managed to stay true to their souls, though severely dumbed down. Those were almost always made sure by Source’s cronies, to endure lives of hardship and suffering.

Others chose different paths, going along with the system for various reasons of their own, many fully aware what they were choosing to become and join.

I understand there must have been many attempts from outside to free this planet from the evil that descended upon it, to no avail.

Every detail here has been thoroughly thought out by its Controllers, who, as we can now see from the uncovered evidence by many searchers on the net, were time travellers that could see into the future and alter it at their will, exchanging roles played out in earth’s supposed history. With earth’s re-incarnating inhabitants as mere pawns in their games through millennia.

What we are witnessing now, the complete breakdown of the system here must have been carefully orchestrated from within. Various beings of Light had to incarnate on this planet, go though its life cycles, to understand what was happening here – which is what Prime Creator also says in his message.

Because the hell hole that we have been living in here was never the original Intent of its Creators. It was deliberately brought on by earth’s Controllers after hijacking it.

Many others have been bringing out messages about evil malware that had been inserted into earth’s programming, that grew slowly at a steady pace until it literally destroyed this planet.

Why it is now beyond saving stage.

The latest one of those is Valiant in his message of end of December 2016 – how cunningly evil introduced itself to a natural, organic society, killing it slowly from the inside. And always destroying it in the end.

Exact same story to this planet’s one.

Sanat Kumara, as anyone can read on the net, has been here for millennia as the Ancient of Days, among his many incarnations.

For those that have done the research, you will know that there are no Ascended Masters, these have been manufactured by the Controllers of this planet.
The Sanandas, Christ Michael Atons, Lady Nadas, St. Germaines etc etc. They serve as a distortion, needed to carry out the Controllers’ agenda for the masses.

The Kumaras are Light beings that came to this planet to help save its inhabitants from being stuck here forever after Source took it over. This is also information that can be found on the net, if you really want to look for it, not only on Richard’s blog.

Prime Creator says that 20% will be graduating from earth. My understanding is that this percent will be those whose energy frequencies surpass that of the New Earth ones of 5D.

The rest, who originally came to this planet each with different soul frequency / vibration, will be staying on the New Earth, as M told us, which is a copy of this one without the evil and destruction to its nature, receiving healing and continuing on their souls’ journeys, paths of learning, further upwards as was the original Intent, in a frequency of love and freedom.

And not love as understood down here, mostly as a distorted physical experience, but as an experience of true happiness of the soul, and toward all that will exist on the New Earth.

We were also told that the CC, Collective Conscious, will be freely accessed by All on the New Earth. I understand it as being a true, unaltered Akashic records-like frequency which will register knowledge, wisdom, personal life stories on the New Earth. It will serve as a source of reference to all learning to understand / innerstand our new lives there.

So, before you go on ridiculing what the Prime Creator said in his latest message to Alexandra Meadors, please remember that we all came to this planet because its original Intent was so beguiling in experiences to be had, that it was worth our while to further our souls’ journey on it.

What became of this planet, after we lived on it for a while, has nothing to do with the original Creators’ plan and Intent for it.

Who in their right mind would ever want to willingly come / agree to live on a planet that was killing the very essence of your soul in all aspects of life on it ?? Nobody.

We are told now that this sector / universe will be destroyed, just like in Valiant’s recent posting about the inevitable end of a different planet elsewhere. because the extent of evil that has permeated its system is beyond repair.

This should be music to our ears, imho.

Link to Valiant’s reference:

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/valiant-knock-knock-the-watchers-the-lost-tribe/

Thanks to Hatter at: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum