OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMAILS FROM JERZY & WILLIAM RE: THE MARY SCAM STORY LINE TO GET DONATIONS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

-----Original Message-----
To: 'William; larry; zap ; hobie>
Cc: JAH-D'ORAH FOUNDATION 2
Sent: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 6:48 pm
Subject: RE:

Larry,

Mary will not receive any help from what I see. William does not understand, no matter how many times it is told to him, that Mary is not capable of handling her affairs and that is the reason why you are there for her Larry. If Mary’s sister can handle it, then fine but I understand she speaks Spanish not English, yes?
Further, a check will take about 10 to 15 days to clear from my understanding of the US banking systems. This does not give the help that is needed immediately. I will take my rent money and send it to you tomorrow to keep her alive.

And…Samuel Clemens was a liar by this definition. How dare he call himself Mark Twain. What a liar. String him up.
Thanks much.
Kindest regards
On behalf of and for
Humanus

Jerzy., Babkowski
Overseer
www.humanus.ca
www.keystonefoundation.info
www.landachinaglobal.com

FROM WILLIAM
TO JERZY

zappyjerzy & larry

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I REALIZE YOU ARE A  SCAM ARTIST. THERE IS NO MARY, BABY BRAD, ETC. I HAVE TOLD BOTH YOU MORON'S REPEADILY THAT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY I WILL GIVE TO MARY OR HER SISTER ONLY.
It takes a few days to clear not 10-15. If that were the case why didn't you give me Mary's contact info 10-15 days ago. She's have O2 by now. You are the scum of the earth feeding upon poor believing fools.Karma is a bitch to vermin like you.

Peace.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum