OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sickness and a Secondary Cause… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sickness and a Secondary Cause…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sickness and a Secondary Cause… Empty Sickness and a Secondary Cause… Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Sickness and a Secondary Cause… Dark-spirit
I have taken some parts of “other” articles. Since I am not a fan of organized religion/s I am going to post parts of articles that I feel serve the purpose in which I am writing this piece about. I want to say here I wish no harm on anyone with a different twist of perspective we are all in this together trying our best to figure it all out. I am offering the link/s in the event you the reader would like to read the whole article and not just the part I am posting.
“There is definitely a relationship between healing and the need for deliverance. In my travels around the world I have discovered that many are never healed because they have not received deliverance from the spirits that made them sick. I am not saying that every disease is caused by a demon. There is a need for both natural healing and demonic healing.
Some people simply need healing from the diseases that have made them sick; others need deliverance from the spirits that have made them sick. Just the thought that demons could be behind sickness sounds radical. If that is the case, then perhaps we need a radical approach to healing.
http://www.tbm.org/role_of_demons_and_sickness_by_t.htm
When a demon named  Ornias harasses a young lad (who is favored Solomon) by stealing half his pay and sucking out his vitality through the thumb on his right hand, Solomon prays in the temple and receives from the Archangel Michael with the seal of God on it which will enable him to command the demons. Solomon lends the ring to the lad who, by throwing the ring at the demon stamps him with the seal and brings him under control. Then Solomon orders the demon to take the ring and similarly imprint the prince of demons. With the head demon under his command Solomon now has the entire race of demons at his bidding to build the temple. In Chapter 18 the demons of the 36 decans appear with names that sometimes seem to be conscious distortions of the traditional names for the decans and claim responsibility mostly for various ailments and pains. They provide the magical formulae by which they may be banished. For example, the thirty-third demon is Rhyx Achoneoth who causes sore throat and tonsillitis can be driven off by writing the word Leikourgos on ivy leaves and heaping them into a pile.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testament_of_Solomon
St. Thérèse of Lisieux includes a very interesting chapter (3) in her autobiography:
The illness which overtook me came, certainly, from the demon; furious because of your entry into the Carmel [i.e., of her sister], he was determined to take revenge on me due to all the damage that our family would cause him in the future, but he almost made me not to suffer; I went on with my schoolwork, and nobody was worried about me. It was towards the end of that year that I was attacked by a continual headache. This lasted until the Easter of 1883 … it was while I was undressing that I had a strange fit of trembling … I wish I could describe this strange illness of mine. I’m fully persuaded now, that it was the work of the devil … I was delirious nearly all the time and talking utter nonsense … often I seemed to be in a dead faint, without making the slightest movement … it seems to me that the demon had been given power over the outward part of me, but couldn’t reach neither my soul, nor my spirit, except by inspiring me very great fears of certain things.
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-healing/physical-illnesses-caused-by-ghosts
Demonic, Unnatural or Negative energies can radiate from all places not just in the body by a force living within. Symbols, codes that have been created by rituals in the arts of black magic and satanic worship that control and have domination purpose/s. Like many of the corporation logos or sigils who design is based of ancient symbols reallocated into a modern magic form called a corporation logo or brand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUfNqr4K8Bs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJWyQcNPAA
Another code which is based in heavy controversy, however to me a code is a code a symbol used for purpose of any kind of control which also most likely will include numbers whether visible or not.  I would like to bring to your consciousness the bar code. You find on everything you by also emitting a dangerous vibration to your bodies and health adding to the under discussed uses of mind control on the population by dark energies, forces that have a life of their own!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgqvMG2qKH4
Every summer I spent with my grandmother who was an official prophet and healer hiding out in the Pentecost church. I had witness over the course of these summers her cast out during church service/s demonic spirits. I watched their forms rise up leaving the bodies and float away.  Often people were immediately healed from disease that were beyond deabilitating. In most instances no Doctor could help or find reason/s for the illness the person had. I know firsthand that these energies we call demonic, negative, unnatural can show up anywhere and everywhere causing sickness, illness, disease or pestilence. Just like being/s of light who are found in nature spirits, crystals, trees and most of the natural world. The dark beings or energies need homes as well. Symbols, boxes, possessions, art, bar codes anything and everything that man has made including our bodies are potential homes for these energies.
Drugs that block neuron transmitters leave us wide open as homes for the nastier variety of the energies. While on neuron blocker drugs they cannot be removed. Blocking the mind body connect.
Case in point is a movie based on a court case of demonic possession and the inability of the priest to remove them because the girl who was possessed was place on neuron transmitter blocking drugs like in all epilepsy and opium related drugs. This causes a block between the mind (hard drive) and the body. Once this communication is blocked the person possessed no longer has the ability to fight as a whole being or unit against energies, spirits that move into the body as a consequence of the neuron blocking drugs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQ4PF1P3-U
Our drug companies are making people homes for dark energies, forces or demon/s by putting us on these medications. I believe they know this on some level and do it purposefully to control us and offer the inter dimensional beings who control our world (from a place far off behind the scenes) home/s (our bodies) in which to operate the agendas, controls and of course live.
I follow the shamanic path and have given these subject years of my time. I get calls from people who suffer from minuet possession which might not even be recognized to high level possession all my life.
This blog is not meant to cause harm or scare it is meant to provide some thought in to what we are engaging in without proper education. Those dark energies and their transmissions from things can cause sickness, and if we are having trouble finding the source of our sickness or our sickness cannot be treated by the medical system, that we might be open to looking at other reasons that we are sick. Not many people want to talk about the issue and the drug connections. That we may look into what the possibility of  our own relationship to these drugs and notice in our own bodies and lives what they may be bringing about. With the possibility that the dark energies or spirits may be affecting us by the further long term and sometimes rapid decline in our health after taking medications that block neuron transmitter function.
Suggestions on actions you can take now:
If you buy new or used items get rid of bar codes and do some kind of spiritual cleansing of the item before bringing it into your home. Try a banishing prayer, spray with Holy Water from the church, I prefer smudging however I use what I have on hand. Old items with past histories, I find  especially with boxes people have used them to trap demons.
Case in point: http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/paranormal-interviews/haunted-dibbuk-box-interview
Grow your own food and make your own products without bar codes.
When you purchase products at the store remove bar code and company logo and place it jars other containers.
Buy black electrical tape and place over bar codes, logos on computer/s, phones, tvs, ect. Always imply with intention that you are using the tape to block any and all transmitting dark energies that come through bar codes and company logos.
Stop talking any and all drugs that block neuron transmitters in the brain now!
Lastly what I call revoke’ cations. This is something I have been working with over the last 5 years. That works only after you have attempted to apply the suggestions above. I have been using them solidly now every time I move to a new place, travel to a new place, end up staying in a new place. It came about when I had a situation with a real life vampire who was operating as a naturopathic and acupuncturist by day. At night she did two very telling things. She would travel energetically to her client’s homes and sucked energy out of them and in some case drink blood. Remember some acupuncturist use a bleeding technique to release energy from certain areas or meridians. Be careful of these practices as the blood can be used to fortify them or can be used later in some kind of ritual.
Brings us to a whole other conversation about blood being taken for testing by labs and what happens to your blood after? Also the idea of infant bloodletting when they are born, they lose a huge amount of their blood usually all over the floor in the hospital and where does it go after? How is it exposed of? For me clearly a unnecessary practice by doctors. These days I never leave my blood behind without question what may be going on with it. The common function in demonic rituals of any kind surrounds human blood and since we are living in a time where more transmissions, drugs, codes, blood sacrifices are being done and dark forces on this planet are starting to exceed the population. We need to really manage our lives differently so we do not to sub come unconsciously to everyday things (buying products with bar codes and bringing them home) that can allow the undesirable energies or spirits attached to the item or can attach themselves to humans and items.
http://www.givingbirthnaturally.com/restricted-umbilical-cord-problems.html
What a revoke’cation may look like: I revoke any and all invitation made unconsciously or consciously to any energies, frequencies, beings, people, and vibrations now! I revoke any invitations made by myself or others pertaining to my space, house, room, car, animals, and my person now! I revoke and energies, vibrations, frequencies, people, beings that have been sent to me and my spaces by thoughts, feelings, sacraments, rituals now!
Try making up your own to suit your needs and space. I say this every night before I enter into sleep. Though these are not set in stones and what I am offering you is your own power in this advice I am giving about how to deal with and naturalize these unwanted energies that have the potential to steal our life essence away by the by product being an illness or disease, control our minds and cause us to react to the world in ways we do not feel good about or use us as a home.
A friend of mine tells me that “the truth will set me free and make me very miserable”. The truth is also stranger than fiction. We have to make sure that we protect ourselves from any possible approach to forces that entering into our homes, lives, bodies and the only way we can do that is to research, gather information and take steps to take control of our energy and the way we want to spend it.
The key here is to be conscious, be in the present moment and pay attention.
PS  I am still working out the links to work when clicked on, so you may have to copy / paste them into your browser to educate yourself with their information.
Grow Food, Be free and Live for a Living!
COE
http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/?p=208

2Sickness and a Secondary Cause… Empty Re: Sickness and a Secondary Cause… Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Another very important understanding for those of you who go to doctors and they never find anything wrong with you. So many people on earth right now have mild to full on demonic possession.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum