OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump)

Posted on 2017/03/08 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_37So I’m up here at about 0250 HST, and my mind has been glimpsing the major transformations going on right now. For the planet, yes, but particularly for the country known as the United States of America. Which is rapidly recovering one important aspect of its essence as the “Republic of the united States”.
This is a step in the process of recalibration of the planet. It’s not the entire process. But for this planet to become healed, the entity called the “Republic of the united States” must be healed, and restored.
Let me be very clear: this is precisely why Donald J. Trump was “called in” to be the President. He is presenting himself as the new father of the Republic. And it is clear from this video that he is here to be just that. And it is also clear from that video that he is here to “stand up” for the “children”… and that includes each and every one of those “children” in the US, even those in so-called adult bodies.
I know this is not one of those “what’s going on with the energies” kind of messages, but I’m putting it out there. Of course, this is from my view.
At this time I see it as VERY important to send the Light of protection and Guidance to Donald Trump, and each of those on his team who are working towards turning this massive out-of-control ship called “the US” around. That’s what I’m doing. I did it with GW Bush, I did it with Obama, and I’m doing it now for Donald Trump.
And if you say you can’t, or won’t, I ask, how can you call yourself a Light Worker?
All I know is that “the dark” is being exposed, and fading away, in part because of what each of us is doing, and BEing. And Donald Trump is one of those at the point… on the front line. Like it or not… like him or not. He, like each of us, deserves our Light… now.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum