OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s

Posted on 2012/09/02

Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s Dr_bruce_lipton_on_lisa_harrison_120902Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s Lisa_m_harrison_from_logoThere is absolutely NO MISTAKE that this video (actually from August, 2012) came to my attention, from someone named “Lisa M. Harrison“, no less! We had a chance to speak for a few minutes today about a few things (including our upcoming interview
(Tuesday) on Extraordinary Year), and she mentioned she had just
finished uploading a video. I had no idea who it was, until I checked her YouTube page.

I personally needed to hear this. That I can say for sure. Maybe some
others “need” to hear this, too. The funny thing is, I was just talking
to someone earlier (at the Unity where I was playing today) about
someone being healed of breast cancer via stem cells. And we talked
about the new energetic methods being released, such as this, and via
the Keshe Foundation, for example.

I just listened to this while I was eating, and I was strongly
“pulled” into it. This video describes a lot of things that many of us
have heard before. BUT, why is it hitting so strongly? Now? Perhaps
because it needs to be heard again. By myself… by others. As I now
listen, he is speaking of the current world medical systems,
particularly in the west, which is essentially an in-humane system.

As Dr. Bruce was talking, I felt a movement of intent for the healing for many who read this, and listen to this. RIGHT NOW.

But I realized as I listened to this that I have been expecting (in
some areas of my life) someone (human, Galactic, cats, or otherwise) to
heal me. “Come on… Let me go there and let them put me in this machine,
wave a Tricorder, or some other Star Trekky device over my body, so I
can be FIXED”… NO!!! The Healing I want, comes from within ME.

One favorite quote from Dr. Bruce, “You are a skin covered petri dish.”

My favorite “get” from this: Follow your BLISS. Follow your PASSIONS. Follow your LOVES.

And if you’re not doing that now, send out the intent to the Universe
that following your passion is what you want. And the Universe will
tell you how to do it.

[Kp Suggestion: listen to and WATCH the video. I felt I got a lot from WATCHING Dr. Bruce and his facial expressions.]

https://youtu.be/3-rF0OHY7NI

—————————————————————————
MP3s were volume leveled a bit and boosted. The mp3s below are already configured for upload to iPod, iPhone, MP3 player.

MP3s (each part, 30 min., 5 MB) (volume leveled and boosted)
Part 1
Part 2
Complete show (with music) (56 min., 10 MB)

—————————————————————————
Links

This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-rF0OHY7NI
Lisa’s website: http://www.lisamharrison.com
Lisa’s blog: http://www.lisamharrison.com/category/lisas-blog
Lisa’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/lisamharrison
Dr. Bruce Lipton’s website: http://www.brucelipton.com

Thanks to:http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum