OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Are rh negative people more intuitive? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are rh negative people more intuitive?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are rh negative people more intuitive? Empty Are rh negative people more intuitive? Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are rh negative people more intuitive?

• Rh Negative Facts

rhesusnegatives@gmail.comApril 15, 20170

Whether or not the average IQ of rh negatives is higher than that of rh positives, has yet to be proven.
When it comes to intuition, different rules apply. Intuition is the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. And unlike IQ, intuition cannot easily be measured. Few people would claim that intuition doesn’t exist. But determining it on a scale does seem almost impossible. Or is it?
More than anything, intuition does not seem something that you can train as it is what we are born with. It is rather that lack of conscious reasoning allowing our instinct to be our guide. And it also has a lot to do with the energies surrounding us and being able to pick up on them.
Are rh negative people more intuitive? Intuition
Could it be that rh negative people are more sensitive than others and therefore able to pick up on things easier without the need to reason consciously?
As we live in this world as a minority, interpretations of conditions such as the “rh disease” will always include anything associated with us as being a deficit.
When quoting Albert Einstein, many people are going to pay some attention as it is him who has stated something. But does that mean that people actually take it seriously or rather that they are willing to replace their secure belief systems with something that actually carries truth not taught in schools?
Are rh negative people more intuitive? Imagination-and-knowledge
As I have been told by rh positive people that rh negatives are too hyper, I can reverse this and claim that rh positives seem tired. I have come to conclude us living in a lazy world where imagination takes too much energy for the majority to have any of it. Because of that, people fall for what they see, even if it is fake.
When James Randi asked Dr. Emoto to replicate the water experiment for 1 million USD, he refused. Yet many believe it was true as it was something visible even though this type of presentation is so easy to stage.
When asking people however if they think it is true, “I don’t know” is usually the answer where a little thought is exercised just to put this back to rest.
Do I think the experiment was real?
Absolutely not.
Do I think there is a way for us to influence water and air?
Absolutely.
The question is: How can we measure intuition?
And who would be willing to participate?
If you have any ideas, let me know.

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum