OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinar; Fact or Fiction EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar; Fact or Fiction

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Dinar; Fact or Fiction Sat May 06, 2017 9:02 am

Light Being

Hello to the Dinar world out there,

I did a bunch of research over the last couple of weeks, called many sources I have and came up with this bit of info. Now, I must tell you, I never invested in this scheme fully well knowing that Iraq will never RV without a cooperating government.

So, I postulate this question to you Guru's out there in Dinar Land.

Who is behind the printing presses and how much money in USD have they made? To answer the first question, it is the Bush faction of the Zionists.

To answer the second is quite long. So here goes.

First lets look at what was supposed to happen. And I quote from one of my sources, "It was never to be made public"! And since it did go public what was the next step, the Zionists fully aware they could never RV the currency and lose power? The next step was to figure out how they could make their money off the dinar. The answer, lets sell to the public!

So, look at it in this view, a 25K note costs about US $20. The printing press owners are making about $15 and the brokers about $5. Now, lets look at the math. 1 million Dinar is US $600 at $15 per 25K note. According to the CBI there is 80 Trillion in print. I know for a fact, there is a lot more than, where that came from! But, for all intents and purposes, lets just use 80 Trillion. 600 x 80T is 48 Billion US dollars these bankers have made off the American people and elsewhere. How much more is out there is unknown.

So, these Zionist made their money anyway without an RV.

Is it fact or fiction? You decide.

I am probably going to get bashed for this, but that is OK, I am a big boy now.

Be Love,

LB

2Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Sat May 06, 2017 9:06 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY!!!

You won't get bashed by me! It is a HUGE and prolific SCAM!!!

3Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Sat May 06, 2017 9:09 am

Light Being

PurpleSkyz wrote:EXACTLY!!!

You won't get bashed by me! It is a HUGE and prolific SCAM!!!
Yes that is what I have come up with!

4Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Sat May 06, 2017 10:48 am

ANENRO

I fully agree with LB's comments.

5Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Sat May 06, 2017 5:51 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Hello LB

What Purpz said, you wont get grief from me either for what you have said.

However............

No one has answered the following as far as I am aware at any time

The manner of crushing Iraq led to replacing the currency with paper money from De La Rue in Hampshire. The amounts stated over various times in paper banknotes amounted to enough volume to full 37 Boeing large airline planes.

I have sent that figure quite a few times and like most people have no idea of the truth of it. We also know there were an awful amount of fake Dinar banknotes circulating and they have been rumoured to have their origin in those seeking to pull a scam at high office level. Again we don't know yet if that is correct.

What is beyond dispute is the value of the Dinar before 2003 when Iraq was trading oil for things like baby milk under sanctions, the removal of that currency and the replacement of the same with what people have been getting excited about for years.

Once Iraq looked like they were sorting out a "pecking order" with oil ready to flow......boom more wars and nutjobs destabilising the region.

The Dinar is the internal currency of Iraq, a currency that if no further deliberate destabilisation had occurred might, just might with getting back into trading oil, minerals, and gas be creeping upwards in value.

The Dinar cannot really go anywhere until trade resumes which it cannot while the bad guys are shooting up the region and.....for it go nowhere in the future when the madness ends Iraq will have to dump the Dinar as it stands. Do they really want to keep using the US Dollar?

The mid east arab mindset is way different in many ways and one is that of dominance and being dominated by others they regards as unclean. 

The question to be asked of Iraq in my humble opinion should be do you want to keep using the Dollar or do you want to trade in your own currency?

To do that the west has to stop destroying the region.........deja vu

6Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Sat May 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Light Being

bs4ever asked:
"The question to be asked of Iraq in my humble opinion should be do you want to keep using the Dollar or do you want to trade in your own currency?"

You know, I do not want to use the current US dollar anymore (LOL) and I believe Iraq does not want to either. I will ask my contacts that question and get back to you. They may not have an answer? but, that would be a question for Iraq. I have a friend who sells many guitars in Iraq, I'll ask him to ask his clients in Iraq what they think.

Be Love,
LB

7Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Mon May 08, 2017 12:35 am

Light Being

bs4ever, I got you an answer to your question.

The Iraqis are using script backed by USD, so I took that to mean military script. They do not like it and want to use their own currency. This came from an Iraqi who buys musical equipment in the US. He has to take his script down to a bank and purchase an international money order and mail that here to the US. What was funny, the Iraqi citizens are getting rich off this script. He is purchasing $1500 to $3000 in equipment per week. He says their oil shares are high when they get them.

Be Love,
LB

8Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Mon May 08, 2017 2:12 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

LB

Thank you, please enlighten me in my ignorance.....what is this script you mention, how does it work

9Dinar; Fact or Fiction Empty Re: Dinar; Fact or Fiction Mon May 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Light Being

bs4ever wrote:LB

Thank you, please enlighten me in my ignorance.....what is this script you mention, how does it work

I know little about it, not even being subjected to it in this life. But, from what I understand is when a country is militarily conquered they issue military script based on the value of the conquering countries currency. That's all I know.

Be Love,
LB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum