OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 Jerzy511 

POOFness for MAY 6: A CONSUMMATE THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR HEART AND HAND
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 6-May-2017 20:04:20
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: A CONSUMMATE THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR HEART AND HAND
Date: Sat, May 6, 2017 6:36 pm

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 3cb

Zap Says

HI ALL,

THE NICE BANKSTERS HAVE MANAGED YET AGAIN TO STALL UNTIL THE WIRE ROOM HAS CLOSED, SO THE WIRES DID NOT GO OUT.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

THE LAWYERS ARE ALL OVER THIS AND ON MONDAY THEY WILL MAKE SURE THE WIRE ORDERS SITTING IN THE WIRE ROOM, WILL SEND THEM OUT TO THE PAYMASTER. THIS IS PRETTY WELL SET IN STONE NOW.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 30-Rock-111

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 Bth_AndHereWeGo

BUT WE NEED THE LAST GASP HELP FOR THE FEW THAT REALLY NEED IT. I WAS IN A DESPERATE SITUATION MYSELF IN THE LAST DAYS, BUT ONE ON OUR TEAM GAVE A HELPING HAND SO I’M OK. THE OTHERS ARE NOT. OUR MARY AGAIN NEEDS THE PLATELET TRANSFUSION SHORTLY AND ANOTHER OXYGEN TANK. SHE IS FIGHTING, BUT SHE IS REALLY WEAK NOW AND THE DOCTORS FIGURE IF SHE DOES NOT GET INTO SURGERY THIS WEEK, SHE WOULD PROBABLY SAY GOODBYE TO US.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 Internet-Fraud-Alert1

BESIDES MARY, LISA AGAIN IS OUT ON HER EAR FROM HER PLACE (SHE GOT THE NOTICE), AND THERE ARE SIX KIDS WITH GRANDMOTHER IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A STROKE. I MANAGED TO TALK TO THE REAL ESTATE RENTAL COMPANY, AND THE LADY THERE IS GIVING ME SOME TIME TO PAY THE RENT TILL NEXT WEEK, BUT I NEED TO GET SOME FOOD TO THE KIDS. THE LOCAL GROCERY HAS DELIVERED BEFORE, SO WE NEED TO GET ANOTHER ORDER PLACED, AND PAY LONG-DISTANCE. THEY HAVE THAT SERVICE THERE THANK GOD.

GEORGE IS SITTING IN AFRICA WITHOUT FOOD, AND HE IS DIABETIC SO THAT MAKES IT DOUBLY DIFFICULT IF HE DOES NOT EAT. BABY BRADD IS OK THOUGH AND HAS A FEW DAYS OF FOOD LEFT. THERE ARE TWO OTHERS IN ASIA THAT NEED A HAND WITH FOOD ONLY. THAT’S THE NEED RIGHT NOW AS THE OTHERS CAN HANG IN THERE WITHOUT BEING A BURDEN NOW.

SO WITH THE FIRST WIRES OUT ON MONDAY, I FIGURE WEDNESDAY FOR THEM TO ARRIVE IN OUR ACCOUNTS AND WE CAN START HELPING PROPERLY AND GET SOME ON THEIR FEET.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 Raw

THE SPECIAL FOUNDATION WILL BE SET UP AT THAT POINT. I HAVE ABOUT 270 EMAILS RIGHT NOW FROM THE ONES I ASKED TO GIVE THEIR INFORMATION, SO THAT WILL BE THE FIRST BITE ON THAT LIST VERY SOON. WE ARE STILL FILTERING THE MOST URGENT CASES, AND LET ME TELL YOU THERE ARE SO MANY IT WOULD BREAK YOUR HEART. IT AIN’T EASY OUT THERE.

AL IN ALL I HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE IN WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I WAS ON THE CONFERENCE CALLS WITH THE DIRECTORS AND ATTORNEYS, AND THEY HAVE MANAGED TO GET EVERYTHING, AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING, ON TRACK FOR THIS COMING WEEK WITH THE MULTIPLE RELEASES. PRETTY DAMN GOOD. I AM IMPRESSED THIS TIME.

SO THERE YOU GO. THIS IS I GUESS TRULY THE LAST REQUEST OUT THERE AS I DO NOT SEE ANY MORE REQUIREMENT FOR HELP AS WE WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT PART FROM NOW ON.

GREAT THANKS, BIG HUGS. GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAND UP FOR THESE SOULS.

AND FOR SOME DETRACTORS THAT HAVE WRITTEN IN, YES THERE WILL BE AN ACCOUNTING AT THE END OF THE DAY JUST LIKE I PROMISED. WE HAVE TO GET A KPMG KIND OF ACCOUNTING FIRM TO GO THROUGH THE PAYPAL RECORDS, AND FIGURE OUT WHAT CAME IN, AND WHAT WENT OUT. THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ANYBODY THAT DOUBTS WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR OTHERS. PRETTY TRANSPARENT RIGHT? THEN YOU GUYS CAN CHANGE YOUR TUNE.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 10-111

UH HUH!!! WHEN PIGS FLY

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL... here's jerzy! POOFness for MAY 6 0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP SAYS:

AND FOR SOME DETRACTORS THAT HAVE WRITTEN IN, YES THERE WILL BE AN ACCOUNTING AT THE END OF THE DAY JUST LIKE I PROMISED. WE HAVE TO GET A KPMG KIND OF ACCOUNTING FIRM TO GO THROUGH THE PAYPAL RECORDS, AND FIGURE OUT WHAT CAME IN, AND WHAT WENT OUT. THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ANYBODY THAT DOUBTS WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR OTHERS. PRETTY TRANSPARENT RIGHT? THEN YOU GUYS CAN CHANGE YOUR TUNE.

GREAT! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THOSE JERZY! PLEASE INCLUDE THE 1099'S FROM PAYPAL AND YOUR TAX PAYMENT RECORDS TO THE IRS AND CANADIAN TAXES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS WHILE YOU ARE AT IT!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum