OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/Ejdti5IfGLc

Light Being

So, how is it that Corey Goode lying?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Daniel is merely pointing out that Corey refuses to substantiate his claims. Corey contacted many people with his story, including a good friend of mine, and once he was successful in getting to Wilcock he stopped all other contacts.
People want some proof is all.
As for Alex... same.

Light Being

No one and I mean No One is going to be able to provide proof until after full disclosure happens. Even the above video is not proof of anything, other than his word, same difference as Corey or anyone else for that matter. I could even tell you some stories that would make your toe nails curl, but I choose to keep all to myself, because I cannot prove anything at this point. I do know, they both are right.

Be Love,
LB

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I appreciate and respect your opinion.

As you can see I use this virtual archive site to provide all angles of this issue and all other alternative info.
But calling out the frauds is also a necessary part of disclosure process. Hat tip to folks like Ryan and DJ for having the balls to do just that.

Also DJ does not seem to have problems in interviewing many that actually do provide "proof" of the SSP which is the whole point of disclosure imo.

Light Being

So, do you think Corey is a fraud?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Possibly yes. Verdict still out for me but my initial intuition on him is that he is not who or what he presents himself as. So far on these types, my intuition has not been wrong so that is what I go by.
Positively an opportunist and donation whore. But so many are including Wilcock. They make a very nice living off of their "work" which does not mean that they are frauds exactly. Just an observation.

Light Being

I have to agree with you on the whore part for both. I can say, Corey is telling much of the truth about what he has experienced, but he does it with much exaggeration, likewise with Wilcock! But, absolute truth does not sell 8 Million a year is subscriptions to their reality Utube channel. Discernment is the answer, along with reading between the story lines. I can tell you, the types of Entities do exist outside the face of this planet they both talk about.

Be Love,
LB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum