OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Another So Called Nibiru Myth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another So Called Nibiru Myth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another So Called Nibiru Myth Empty Another So Called Nibiru Myth Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another So Called Nibiru Myth

May 25, 2017 Ines Radman 

So here is your typical bible thumping, pre and post tribulation version of Planet X. Since George Noory is part of the system, any guests that he invites to his show also follow an agenda to mislead and misguide.

I have listened to this video in parts because I listened to Marshall Masters and L.A. Marzulli for years and know christian ideology. That’s all he’s got. He believes in the bible, he believes in the tribulation. His god is a wrathful god that is going to send Nibiru to destroy humanity.

There is NO scientific evidence that this planet exists let alone that it is coming our way. Marshall bases his opinions on the bible, on Zecharia Sitchin’s work, on Gil Broussard’s work.

He keeps reminding the listener that the signs are there and that Jesus warned his apostles when the end would come. According to Jesus, we would know the end was near when we witnessed earthquakes, volcanoes, wars and rumors of wars. Well folks, none of the events listed have never existed. In other words we have had earthquakes, volcanoes, plenty of wars and plenty of rumors of wars. He’s warning folks to stock up on food, to connect the dots and stop watching YT videos because they aren’t fact. I would love to see some fact from Marshall though. In other words, his opinions are based on many assumptions, prophesies, other researchers and signs of things to come although for the life of me, I can’t see how the volcano at Naples can be a sign of anything.

I personally don’t feel there is a planet that is going to cause us harm unless the timelines are shifted for that to happen. In other words, we have to want this to happen and seriously, I doubt any normal human being wants Nibiru to pass our way. And even if it does exist, even if it does come into Earth’s orbit, how do we know what the effects will be? We have a bigger chance of being hit with CME then a phantom planet nobody can photograph despite all of the telescopes around the planet and in the solar system taking images of distance universes and galaxies.
His solution when Planet X comes by? Dig a hole and hide underground otherwise you’re dead!

The only thing left to ask Mr. Masters is this: “What is your motive for presenting information that you can’t back up with hard evidence? Could it be money?”

I think the biggest mistake that Marshall makes is literally just “assuming” things will happen the way he believes and if you listen to the video, you will notice how callers ask questions about safe zones and Marshall actually gives advice on where it could be safe. Are you kidding me? Without any empirical evidence or scientific evidence; he has used the bible as his foundation of information and based on this information created his own ideology. There are no dates in the bible. Dates were attached and given hundreds of years later trying to determine what the timeline was. If we don’t know the true date of events in the bible; how do we know we are even on the same timelines?

I find it amazing. It’s like someone never having finished medical school or better yet, never went to medical school and yet opens a medical practice and treats patients.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying he’s wrong or that his information is wrong. I’m saying NOBODY knows what we will create; god has nothing to do with this, at least our true Creator and not the 2 alien gods in Genesis. So, Marshall actually believes that god or gods in Genesis is the one we should worship? I have a lot of questions, as always with people that just string information together and make claim to fame. Just my 2 cents worth.

You can get his free PDF book here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B26kDxLJI9JUQVVkRnlJb0MwdXM/view

https://youtu.be/KvyOknJgk0k

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum