OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds
If you want to read what i wrote and am sharing here with you and can not hear everything because of the sound quality or because i am talking to fast you can find this article on my website under jessica writings 2012 series or on my for-OM 2012 saga

This is the First half of 2012 part 4 The Illumanti's (ill-um-naughtys) Plan for the Starseeds

There was something I wanted to share in this particular part of my 2012 video series in which I talk about the hollow earth and its core. It became apparent to me that I needed to share this first then the hollow earth and its core could make more sense to people.
I was thinking that maybe as we begin our journey to the hollow earth that it represents layers of things that we must unearth. For so long we have looked outside us and this is where we now find our selves now. There is something pressing me about the starseeds and the illumantis plan to use them for their agenda.
I am not sure how going to find the right words for this.It is not a simple thing to share but here I go.

I came across some information on my second trip to Sedona that has rocked me a bit. I came across some kind of encyclopaedia from a secret base on all things paranormal this was from the secret service of classifications of the bizarre, how they interpret it, they have a better understanding because they horde the information. It explained what each project meant i.e. Bluebook, Montauk, Monarch and so forth. I did not really look at those though as it was not so much important to me. It was interesting to see that they knew of all the star beings making contact with people. What was more interesting was their definition of how they saw them, how they classified them, what was most important to them, how they could manipulate the contact to work for their advantage, how they could intercept and eaves drop on the contact and channeled insight, how they could keep tabs, and how they could duplicate the vibe and pose as them. They were most interested in whether the beings in contact with humans were service to self or service to others.

I did not realize at the time but it was a major clue and kept being highlighted in my brain of all the things I saw in this. Then I came across who is behind all this - the puppet masters pulling all the strings on the so seeming dark side. They had revealed their plan. This book was only meant for certain people to see, that is for sure. Now what if this book is not true I thought. it does not matter. I have to talk about it because if it is then it must be known. It mentions how they understand time travel and how they have created a window of time that will allow them to pull off this plan. The term window of time is interesting because in the Anastasia books, she mentions about having to carry humanity across the dark window of time.

(i ran out of space and can not put the rest of the content in for this part. To read the rest go to my website blog or check it out facebook notes. I shall have this up there soon, keep checking back www.jessicamystic.com)

First Half of 2012 part 4 2/4 The Illumaniti's Plan for the Starseeds

First Half of 2012 part 4 3/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

First Half of 2012 part 4 4/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum