OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

The big wave in conservative communities in cannabis is CBD oil. It doesn’t cause the “high” of THC, which so many people seem to have a problem with.

But CBD only helps with a few conditions. THC is the true healer. Compared to the side effects of most pharmaceuticals, feeling good is a benefit, not a drawback.

For many, it is this controversial cannabinoid that holds the key to healing.

Rick Simpson on clearing the air

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD Cure-cannabis-with-thc-rick-simpson-hero

Cannabis.net sat down with Rick Simpson recently to talk about his life, his mission to help people, and his amazing cannabis oil.

People are under the misconception that I live in the US and all of this, and I can’t even travel into the US.

The Canadian government gave me a criminal record for saving people’s lives and that prohibits me from even traveling into the United States. So, I haven’t been in the US since.

On the miracle of cannabis

The simple truth is the American government or nobody anywhere ever had the right to outlaw this plant’s use in the first place.

We used it for thousands of years all through history. It was basically man’s best fiend.

But the big money didn’t want it that way, the same big money that controls our governments in the shadows, they wanted [to] sell their own.

Do the things their own way so they could make big profits, so the first thing you do, prohibit cannabis.

Cannabis doesn’t present a danger to the public, but it does present a great danger to these big money types.

THC vs CBD and his own oils

Well, the cannabis oils that I produced were all from the indica strains, they heavy sedative indica strains, and the more powerful the better…

Now, my oils or the extracts that I produced did contain a certain amount of CBD, there’s no question, maybe 2%, maybe even up to 6%, but the THC levels in the oils that I produced were very very high.

So, and if you look at things, like the American Cancer Institute itself openly admits right on their own webpages, that THC is very effective in the treatment of several different forms of cancer.

It’s like I said, I don’t say that CBD doesn’t have it’s benefits, but I’ll tell you one thing brother, if you’ve got cancer, you better be looking for THC.

Having a small CBD content could be beneficial, no question, but it’s the THC that to me it’s the main cancer killer.

Cannabis.net

You can watch the complete interview on Cannabis.net, the new “Facebook of weed”.

The site is a great community forum for veteran cannabis connoisseurs and new canna-converts alike.

You can follow Cannabis.net on Twitter, see what they are up to on Instagram, or follow them on Facebook.

https://youtu.be/lub4k4Vk5YQ

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum