OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Roger Waters Concert Donald Trump Propaganda - The Divide And Conquer Method  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/265Njgm42p4

Avebury

Is it only "propaganda" if it is against your team?
He is an artist using his freedom of speech to speak out against an obvious hypocrite.
If you don't like Roger Waters try Kid Rock...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL DIVIDE and CONQUER!!

:tup:

topspin2

Mr Avebury....I have read a few posts of yours and thought you were clued in, thought you may be one of the folks who understands the structure that we live in...Buy then you make a post like this....Tisk tisk......Rest assured, Waters has a political agenda........It has nothing to do with free speech.......Just and FYI...

Avebury

Us and Them.
To me there is no "them." Just us. We the people.
Government is not the problem. Corruption and greed are. Throwing the baby out with the bath water is what the divisive factions of us want.
Once the "cabal" are overthrown do you really think we are going to thrive as anarchist-capitalists? That is a sophomoric, selfish path. "Globalization" is the contrived corruption of unity. If your philosophy isn't large enough to include the globe how could it ever succeed in the galaxy, much less the universe?

topspin2

Copy and paste...hmmmm to that...How about an original thought?......

Avebury

I'm not interested in being original. I'm interested in a world that works for all.http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/06/11/video-and-transcript-galea-of-neptune-look-for-us-heavenly-blessings-may-30-2017/

topspin2

All I can say is hummmmm to your thought process....

bs4ever

bs4ever

Propaganda, deceit, manipulation

What we are seeing, or rather have seen in America, France, the former united kingdom and other events yet to happen is quite a work of art if you stand back and take a deeper look.

Of course another view would say those behinds the scenes are calling some bad shots.

We here have just had a saturation of professional imbeciles, lies, repressed anger, scare stories, and much more.

What we actually have here is someone who called an election when she didn't need to, lost it by winning, and the vilified opposition winning it by losing.

The supreme leader now having to get into bed with one side of sectarian issues of Northern Ireland to have a chance of doing anything and the other .......... needs the support of of IRA supporters to outvote the former

Opening up the wounds and history of something that has been stilled for some years especially as for it to work any "British Govt"" involvement would have to be seen as neutral by either side. While the loser winner argument of who is HM Gov? getting into an arrangement with one of the two sides of former sectarian violent past benefits who exactly?

What is very much in doubt because of this?

Brexit

To water this down or collapse this very much works for all.......all the wrong ones

Someone whose words and experience I listen to and respect said

"they are good, very good"

Read a report earlier today that Illinois is in some financial trouble, I readily confess trying to keep up with the scale of idiocy here takes nearly all my tolerance so I know little of America. Yet the question always comes back to the same points.

Who benefits and why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum