OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Words….... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Words….... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Words….... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Words….... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Words….... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Words….... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Words….... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Words….... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Words….... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Words….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Words….... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words…....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Words….... Empty Words….... Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Words…

June 15, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Words….... Attraction-be-forgive-happy-favim-com-3875364
Photo Source:
I haven’t written my thoughts in quite a while as I had to remove myself from the world just so I could gather my thoughts, regroup and try to find a way forward in this world peacefully. The insanity level in this country right now has become very dangerous and only makes me want to withdraw even further, if that is even possible these days. Even if one wanted to become a hermit, society today would find a way to label that not socially correct and begin to hassle the poor soul wishing to be left alone. This is not random my friends, this is orchestrated behavior to bring about a desired result. It is shameful, sad, disgusting and beyond tiring. I don’t even like to write about it as I don’t personally believe it deserves the attention.
We are witnessing the old paradigm of control, greed, power and oppression ending and the new paradigm of compassion, caring, honesty and togetherness fighting desperately to get a firm foot hold so it can proceed forward. The old paradigm is beside itself realizing it’s time is over and their dreams for a new world order and control over the world as a whole, is crumbling. Everyone who is awake to what is really going on, knew it was going to get rough making this transition, but I don’t think we quite expected what we are witnessing today! The hostility and violence are growing out of control thanks to the left-wing radicals, BIASED journalism, social media rants and worst of all, people NOT THINKING for themselves but rather following along as good little sheep.
If nothing else comes out of yesterdays tragic shooting assault on Congress members playing ball, it should become perfectly clear in people’s minds( if they use them) that WORDS MATTER!!!! They are not just random sounds, utterances coming forth from between our lips, words create reality!!!! Our thoughts create words and words create reality! The old paradigm continues to use television to pound their ideas into the people’s heads, false facts that are designed to make people think a certain way( their way) all the while these false narratives are sadly being presented as truth when in fact it is just the opposite. So lets wake up! We now have solid proof of what harmful words can do to a vulnerable society.
We have listened for months to hate filled ranting about the Republicans and President Trump, we have seen depictions of assassination and death threats on social media, in plays, in colleges, in town hall meetings, and from warped celebrities( who by the way do not deserve such a title). Now imagine the state of this country if the only words being spoken we kind, compassionate and understanding! This is the power words have, to bring people together or drive them apart, to create peace or create war, and yet so many people give no thought to what they are saying. Every single one of us alive today should make it a daily practice to question ourselves before we speak. We need to ask ourselves if what we are about to say helps make our world a better place and if not, remain silent.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi has had one of the more vulgar, loud, violent voices of hate-filled speech out there, yet she holds a press conference yesterday spouting off about how we need to come together and stop the violent rhetoric. Will she adhere to her own words she spoke yesterday as the days go by or will she and many others return to their violent rants and continue to pour gasoline on the fire? We shall see. Personally I don’t see much change ahead, their minds are too closed and unable to expand. Their time in office is coming to an end as we the people no longer respect these leaders(ha!) and what they have done to our country and to our way of life. Speak up and speak out everyone! As long as the silence continues, NOTHING will ever change.
Read the book The Four Agreements and use it as a guide to live your lives in honor and dignity and RESPECT for all others everyday. It didn’t become one of the most widely read books for no reason.It is not just our Govt that has driven this country into the ground, it is also the people’s fault for not seeing that their own personal lives are in order, the best they can be and for not refusing to be a part of the destruction of America. It is ALL of us who must change our ways, all of us who must think before we speak, all of us who must learn the fine art of respecting others again since it has been dropped by the wayside and forgotten. We CAN do this! We can be a more compassionate country but the people have to come forward, speak out and demand better. Will yesterday’s tragedy be just another event soon to be forgotten? Will we ever learn our lessons?
Prayers to all the injured, prayers to all those who lost their lives in that disastrous fire in the U.K. and prayers as well to all those fighting to better the world not destroy it!
Blessings and prayers for a better world,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum