OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Jerzy511
POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Jun-2017 22:40:30
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE
Date: Sun, June 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Cat's In The Cradle"

Harry Chapin

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The news for this week is: There are innumerable issues that could arise but many of those have been trotted out. Others yet remain but are ones that can be overcome. The whole game plan has had to change numerable times due to changing players and legal loopholes being closed. The crew continues to grow in pushing for the completion, which is a good sign.

The needs of the project family are sincerely what they are and Jerzy has been a real gentleman to assist in every way that he can, much to the chagrin of many. That was unfortunate, but he knows more about what these folks can provide and should not have to justify his efforts at this juncture.

Communication is everything, though it cannot be applied to this situation --blackouts and shutouts are for a reason. The entire scope of payments to come is under surveillance and a new view is being looked into, which if it is agreed upon, will be a win- win for all. The whole idea of crypto-currencies has brought new input into the attempts of both those in control as well as the white knights trying to get this pulled together.

The explosion/implosion coming will be eye opening...P...

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Happy Father's Day to all the Biological Dads and the often forgotten Step-Dads who filled in when they didn't have to.
God Bless You All!!!

The black out continues, the misinformation continues and the beat goes on. It was suggested to me again the other day how tremendously satisfying the "Dark Ones" get by watching the continual hysteria persist.

May we all embrace in the upcoming changes of consciousness a communication system full of uplifting and nourishing messaging.

The prosperity programs sit in the background patiently waiting for their number to come up and the whistle blown for the deliveries to begin. I have heard again many times this week that deliveries have begun ...sadly that is not the case.

PLEASE stay optimistic! This is real and will happen!!!!

Namaste,
Susan

Zap Says

HI ALL

THE BATTLE CONTINUES AND THE LIGHT SIDE IS WINNING BUT THERE ARE STILL ATTEMPTS TO CURTAIL SUCCESS. THE US GOVERNMENT IS THROWING SOMETHING INTO THE MIX THAT I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD BE AWARE OF. IT IS A LAW THAT HAS BEEN TABLED AND INNOCUOUSLY NAMED “Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017.”

BASICALLY IT SAYS MONEY IS EVIL, AND IF YOU OWN SOME EVIL, THE NICE GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE THE BAD EVIL AWAY SO YOU CAN BE SAFE WITHOUT NASTY EVIL IN YOUR POSSESSION. SNUFFLES IS ROLLING HIS EYES AND MUTTERING SOMETHING ABOUT BEING HUNGRY AGAIN.

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/you-wont-believe-this-stupid-new-law-against-cash-and-bitcoin-22019/

THE SOVEREIGN MAN REPORTS SOME MORE ON THIS INCREDIBLE ORWELLIAN CRACKDOWN ON EVIL MONEY (THERE IS NO GOOD MONEY?), http://muricatoday.com/bill-register-cash-not-kept-bank/

Considering one’s digital assets veritably follow wherever that travel takes them, a cryptocurrency portfolio would theoretically have to be reported each time that person travels outside the confines of the U.S.

Of course, the legislation in actuality just amends laws pertaining to assets and travel already considered dictatorial — right now, failure to fill out the form carries not just the penalty of seizure, but a sentence of up to five years behind bars.

“And if that weren’t enough, this bill also gives them with new authority to engage in surveillance and wiretapping (including phone, email, etc.) if they have even a hint of suspicion that you might be transporting excess ‘monetary instruments,’” Simon Black of SovereignMan.com reports.

“Usually wiretapping authority is reserved for major crimes like kidnapping, human trafficking, felony fraud, etc.

“Now we can add cash to that list.”

But it wouldn’t just be the government hawkishly surveilling your every transaction, as, essentially, all retailers would be roped into becoming State spies — any business selling gift or prepaid cards would be required to report those, too.

SO IF YOU CROSS THE BORDER WITHOUT DECLARING YOUR CASH IN SOME WALLET OR PAYPAL OR BITCOIN OR OR OR, YOU ARE A BAD EVIL MONSTROSITY BENT ON THE TAKEDOWN OF THE NICE GOOD GOVERNMENT THAT IS JUST PROTECTING YOU FROM EVIL CASH. YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.

SO I GUESS THIS IS THE NEXT STEP IN THE SOON TO END SAGA OF THE ONES THAT WOULD CONTROL HUMANITY. WHAT WILL THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE?

WITH GOOD PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT HUMANITY AT POINT, I THINK IT WILL LOOK OK. WE WILL CLEAN UP THIS PLANET AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH POVERTY GONE, AND ARTS AND SCIENCES THE PREDOMINANT FOCUS OF EVERYBODY. IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GET THERE THOUGH.

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT THE CABAL IS TRYING THEIR BEST TO STICK IT TO US, AND TO ME,

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Th?id=OIP.Mr8PCJ1EICgM_5MCpyQ8KgFADC&pid=15

AND PREVENT FUNDS FROM FLOWING. ALTHOUGH THAT MAY BE TRUE TO SOME MEASURE, THE COUNTER MEASURES HAVE ALLOWED ONE SUCCESSFUL WIRE TO BE DONE. THAT PROVES THE CASE. OUR WIRES ARE YET TO COME, BUT BASED ON THIS IMPORTANT FIRST WIRE OUT, I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE THIS WILL HAPPEN NOW.

TO EVERYBODY THAT IS HANGIN ON…KEEP HANGING ON. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW, AND WE WILL GET TO THE WORK AHEAD. THERE ARE SOME DIE HARDS LIKE THE ZOLAG’AULL THAT HAVE NO CLUE OF DECENCY AND KEEP TRYING TO BURY PEOPLE. THEY THEMSELVES WILL BE BURIED AND VERY SOON AS THE VERY LONG ARM OF THE LAW CATCHES UP AND SNAGS THEIR FEET, THEN THE BODY AND FINALLY THE LITTLE POINTED HEAD WITH THE PROPELLER CAP ON IT.

Dearest beloved ZAP -

I read on Rumormill, that 'ZAP is down' - but that a beautiful soul takes care of you, as you have given all your money and your food away with your big heart, so you can help the sick and unfortunate souls. That is SO loving and exceptional and we cannot thank you enough for the divine light and heart you exemplify.

But then a story comes to mind about Mother Theresa who devoted her whole life to serving the poorest of the poor in the slums of Calcutta in her love for Jesus. She saw the human suffering in the slums beyond comprehension and her heart and prayers went out to Jesus for his healing and help for these poor souls - and thus she worked night and day without anything for her own nourishment, neither sleep nor food.

And one day she collapsed. She had reached her physical limits of her own power and life force. She had to surrender to her bed in agony and remorse in spite of her big heart and fervent prayers. Jesus did not help her to work herself to death. Then she would be utterly useless - -

After a couple of days her Father of her convent came to visit her, as he had heard of her condition. He told her, that it was vital for a mortal human being to rest in between work and challenges - or else they would be of no use as God's helping hands. So in order to serve the poor and God, she needed to take breaks in her work; well, he ordained rest to Mother Theresa. If he hadn't done that, she would be dead before her time. And that's also a kind of ego, isn't it?

So, our dear, dear Brother ZAP - WE NEED YOU! THE WORLD NEEDS YOU! YOU NEED YOU! Don't kill yourself! Please, follow Mother Theresa's example O:-) We are on the cusp of the promised Golden Age! Please, stay with us and finish yours and XXX Global's vital work for humanity.

Please, you NEED both FOOD and REST so you can cross the finish line as a whole, holy human being. We should cross that line TOGETHER :

LOVE and LIGHT in eternal gratitude -

KB from the small kingdom of Denmark

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Roflmao

BLESS YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I TAKE THE EXAMPLE TO HEART. I AM AT IT CONSTANTLY 18 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK BUILDING WHAT WE HAVE AND DOING MY BEST TO HELP THE SOULS THAT NEED IT. HOW CAN I IGNORE THE PLIGHT OR REFUSE HELP. MANY TIMES I CAN NOT HELP, AND WHEN DOWN TO THE LAST $50, IT IS DIFFICULT TO SPLIT THAT AMONGST 5 PEOPLE TO KEEP THEM FED. IT AIN’T EASY.

I DO WHAT I CAN AND I AMU SURE THERE ARE MANY MANY OTHERS DOING THE SAME.

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE RV, RESET, GESARA, PROSPERITY PROGRAMS, AND ALL MANNER OF GLOBAL CHANGE, BE ADVISED THAT ALTHOUGH RUMOR IS RAMPANT, THERE IS TRUTH HERE AND THERE IN THE RUMOR, SO DO NOT DISCOUNT IT OUT OF HAND BECAUSE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. IT IS DUE TO HAPPEN AND MANY ARE PUSHING AS THEY CAN TO GET IT ALL DONE. NOT MUCH MORE AM I ALLOWED TO SAY, BUT FROM EVERYTHING I SEE, IT IS ALL IN MOTION.

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Giphy

THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORTS. YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE DO THIS, AND YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE MOTIVATION FOR OUR EFFORTS. PAYING IT FORWARD IS A NATURAL THING FOR HUMANS AND FEELS RIGHT. WE ARE CARRYING THAT TO NEW HEIGHTS IN WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE DO IT.

GOD BLESS YOU. MUCH LOVE AND THANKS.

IN CELEBRATED GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Tenor

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

JUNE 18, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Avebury

$50 to feed 5 people?
I live on way less than $10 of food a day, every day!
I don't consider myself to be comparable to Mother Theresa and I don't beg for money and then go splurge on a $7 coffee drink from Starbucks...
What is he accomplishing during his 18 hour work days? That mess he typed out? That shoukd only take about 20 minutes.

WilliaminUSA

I was going to stop posting stuff to this vermin ghoul but I'm outraged after spending the day in the emergency room with the love of my life. None of what this vermin says is true.

Letter to hobie.
I have a suggestion: why don't you and zap get jobs. Nothing this asshole has ever said is true. poof died in obscurity and this ghoul zap still posts his nonsense. I think poof's heart might have been in the right place but he was a loser unfortunately.
I am an actual care taker and to realize this f-ing ghoul took photo's of a  corpse is despicable. There is no mary, baby brad there is only the total losers the ghoul and susan.
Hobie you lied to me, no surprise. In a communication you said you have no cell phone than someone posts total bullshit on this increasingly shitty site (RMN) that because of the power outage you cell phone is dead. Hobie why did you lie to me about that and God knows what else.
Years from now if the ghoul is still alive he will continue to post song lyrics and beg. The ghoul is desperate. Apparently you have a  vested interest in humanus. I am saddened that I had respect for you but now realize RMN is just a joke.
I wish you and the ghoul peace because there will be no peace for the vermin ghoul because Karma is a bitch.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

William.. I copied this from the other thread and put here... good letter :)

From William

Below is an open letter to the putrid ghoul . Please circulate wide. Happy Fathers Day to all the real Father's and Men out their. If you have a partner or spouse, or anyone close cherish them. No one knows what tomorrow brings. The love of my life is very sick now but in good hands. In that time I have been a partner, friend and now caretaker for Her. I have worked honestly and continued to help my fellow man and right now I am at peace and from spending the day in emergency I can not fathom that zap/jerzy is even a human being. I passed a child in emergency and broke down weeping for a little person I don't even know. I can not even imagine holding a camera up to photograph anything I saw. I will no longer rant about this bag of piss but I pray he be taken down totally soon. I have his phone number I will not post it here but it is available. 
Peace

zap,
I'll be direct. I am a father and a man, you are neither. You are a worthless filthy a-hole.
I have a partner who has been sick for about 6 years, today I took her to the hospital as she had gotten progressively worse. She was ineligible for medicare for a number of reasons. If any of your bullshit was true she'd be on the street like imaginary mary. She got emergency medicare today so nothing you say is true.
I have taken care of the love of my life until today. I pray that she comes back but look jerkoff no one is denied medical care.
You made remarks about me that i'm not caring, no jerkoff you are the uncaring one the ghoul who takes photo's of a  corpse. As I waited in emergency I saw sick people there I could not imagine the low life scum you are to photo what you did like that, lie about it and tell me to go F-myself.
I do not hate anyone but you are wasted flesh you scum bag.
Judging by you constant new lies and almost daily posts you are probably almost homeless and that is comical to me. I will, have and will continue to help my fellow man and woman but you don't count you filthy turd because you are not and never will be a  man.
Now like you said to me GO FUCK YOURSELF.
William

Avebury

I am the working poor. I make just enough to live hand to mouth. I haven't seen a dentist since 1986. I last saw a doctor during an emergency room visit in 1992. I have seekee out help and was told I am eligible for nothing. The only aid I might have Ben eligible for was LIHEAP but tRump is gutting the funding for that. I have never been on food stamps, Medicaid or applied for federal aid for "higher learning."
"Access" to health care is a euphemistic joke. People like me that have no primary care doctor will be laughed at when we eventually show up at the emergency room. If I can't afford to pay $200 a month for a useless health plan(that most "for profit" doctors conveniently don't accept), I hope I have saved up enough to cover the bill. If not, I stew in anxiety of how I'm going to pay these absurdly high bills.
Sorry, but my neighbor is in his 60's and keeps getting more and more sick. He mentioned the brutally high cost of his newest prescription at the pharmacy and exclaimed how these things contribute to suicides. Instead of finding a way to help him the pharmacist called the cops on him. They arrived as a phalanx at his house to do a "well -being check..."
Plenty of money to fund a police force (through "socialized" funding...) but no way to help a dying man afford more pills.
We do "just die" and no, healthcare is NOT available to all, even in "the best country in the world."

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anyone find it interesting that Hobie had a big tree fall in his yard and it also took out his internet. Just like Susan!
Oddly on his fundrazr widget on RMN he calls himself Zapper. Wait... What???

Seriously what is going on with this?  lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUNE 18: CAT'S IN THE CRADLE  Jail-1

WilliaminUSA

zap/jerzy can be reached at 403-830-2051.

WilliaminUSA

He listed my name and address after I asked him not to so this is fair game.

Avebury

List his # to a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum