OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coffee, Tea or Cannabis?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? Empty Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Coffee, Tea or Cannabis?

June 19, 2017 

I made some Cannabis Oil tonight. I use the Rick Simpson method with the exception that he recommends using Pharmaceutical alcohol, I use pure Ethanol 100%.
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? Cannabis2-e1497914344898This is the final stage of the alcohol evaporating.
Because the plants won’t flower until this fall, I had to use leaves only. There are those that say using leaves doesn’t produce good Oil which is not true at all. There are those that claim male plants aren’t good enough. This is not true either. These rules may apply for recreation purposes, but not for medicine. The leaves contain THC and CBD although THC is much less, for medical purposes, it doesn’t matter. THC is required to activate the CBD and nobody wants to get high when they are very ill.
Because I use leaves, I have to use a lot more material. Out of 15 plants, 3 of them are males so I use them for making the oil.
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? Cannabis1Pure Rick Simpson Oil, meaning the recipe used.
Once the Oil is collected I prefer to use empty gel caps and immediately fill them up before the material gets hard. In essence, once hardened it’s difficult to push out of the syringe and some recommend to just run it under warm water. It’s got a nasty taste and so it’s easier to dose each capsule equally.
Coffee, Tea or Cannabis? Cannabis4
My partner is doing really good. He’s in his workshop cleaning up after 3 years of being very ill. Although he’s not out of the woods yet, it’s a miracle that he’s even alive 3 years after diagnosis. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is deadly, the average life span upon diagnosis is about 3 years but he was diagnosed at Stage III out of IV so it’s a miracle indeed thanks to Cannabis and everything else we have been doing. He’s due for his checkup in hospital in a week because his blood is clotting and we can’t figure out why. I know why, but I can’t make that diagnosis so once they figure it out, I can then proceed with natural therapies.
I also germinated 20 Moringa Seeds; look this plant up it’s also a miracle tree that most people have no idea about it. It’s becoming more popular in the West, but the warm sub tropical climate here is ideal for it’s growth. I read that it can grow to 20 ft in less than 6 months. You can start harvesting the leaves in 2 months, so it grows really fast!
We are now allowed to grow 7 Cannabis plants in Croatia but it’s impossible to get a License to grow and sell the medical Cannabis. Too many restrictions and a huge investment, but 2 plants are enough medicine for a year per person therefore, I’m happy with that. The irony behind all of this is that our doctor wants to know if I will sell oil because as  you know, Doctors don’t do chemotherapy nor do they allow their family to have that treatment. I’m thinking about it, maybe they should first start being honest with their patients about Chemotherapy first and at the least let them know there are natural options out there. If I even sell to this doctor, that will be the condition he will get it from me because I don’t think he deserves better. He should be honest with his patients first and let them know they too can find natural remedies that would help with their cancers.
Time for bed, been a long day and this Cannabis made me really sleepy!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum