OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mother of All Rabbit Holes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  Empty The Mother of All Rabbit Holes Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 22, 2017  by  Starship Earth: The Big Picture

The Mother of All Rabbit Holes [videos]

The Mother of All Rabbit Holes  Two-suns2-300x190
Honestly, I hardly know where to begin, so I’ll just say that over the past week the sun has been different here in the Valley of the Sun near Phoenix, Arizona, and this lends credence to some information I came upon by accident today.
Normally in the summer the sun and the glare are so bright I can’t go outside without squinting. It’s almost blinding.
Recently, although the sky appears blue and cloudless, the sun seems filtered. It’s not as bright. It’s hot here—120 degrees F this week—but the sun is not of the same intensity as before.
On a day with a bright blue sky, it was as though there were an almost imperceptible mist making the sky a less saturated blue and I’d seen no chemtrail spraying. It’s just been weird and it’s difficult to explain.
I landed on YouTube this morning and happened to see a video from Cindy Kaye Currier about a Live Earth Simulator. That was the first I’d heard of that; and several others were listed about a sun simulator.
Perfect timing. I wanted to see what others had to say about the sun because you’ve no doubt seen the many images people across the world have captured of what appears to be two suns, the sun rising or setting in the wrong place, the sun going down and then rising again, etc. Something is just not right in the ‘hood these days.
I’ve also shared a video of the moon with what appeared to be “waves” running through the image as though it were an old TV set where the signal wasn’t coming through properly and the picture was “flipping”, as we used to call it.
There has also been video and accounts from people who witnessed it, indicating the sun has been “flickering”.
And we’ve also heard that Earth was destroyed a long time ago and we are enroute to our New Earth in a simulation like a holodeck on a ship.
Yellow Rose for Texas told us “Ed is dead”. “Ed” is the sun, and we’ve seen Rose’s images from NASA cameras showing it smoking and flaring and “gears” sticking out after the Light forces attacked it.
Below are a few videos from folks who did research on the sun simulator or live earth simulator. They don’t answer all our questions but it’s a start as they do address many of the clues dropped for us like breadcrumbs along the path.
They show us proof the technology exists in documentation, and your eyes can see the video evidence.
Cindy Currier mentions a theory that we were put into these bodies until we could be freed. We’ve also been told that clones break down over time and can’t maintain the corporeal body indefinitely. What happens to Humans over time? We break down. Just sayin’. We need to get our Lightbodies.
The theory surrounding this is really out there—but we also know that from what Thomas Williams has said, the truth about our situation is so extreme, panic would ensue should anyone tell us the reality of it. “What difference at this point does it make?” Perhaps that was a very telling question from Hillary Clinton.
By the way, Thomas will be hosting his weekly Truth, Honor and Integrity Show today at 4:30 Pacific, 7:30 EDT. If I’d had more time after learning about this fascinating conundrum I would have submitted a question or two about this.
From all the vague intel and unverifiable details we’re given via multiple sources, it certainly does seem the outrageous truth simply can’t be revealed because they believe we can’t handle it.
Until such time as they figure out a way to get us where we’re meant to be, and we’re free, we have no choice but to be lead along, all the while wondering just what could be so outside our ability to accept it that we would all go sideways if we knew the reality.
Enjoy the videos. I’m sure they’ll raise a few Spockian eyebrows. Cindy’s is a very good overview or starting point.
No question, this journey we’re taking on Starship Earth is an epic one, and our destination will mean Heaven on Earth. Oh—and it DOES appear that it’s important we keep a positive attitude. Cheerio.  ~ BP
Cindy Kay Currier on the Live Earth Simulator
https://youtu.be/YQL23J9LNIY?t=175
Richie From Boston
https://youtu.be/PV7d79tmImg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZJcSzO9viU
Joanne Steen
https://youtu.be/2GSiPBqeuJM
Jeff P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgXv9dhEfqw

https://youtu.be/QonwxOSk7MY

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]