OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 Empty Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:45 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Intel Guru RayRen98  Waiting for more information. All we can do right now is wait for the announcement. Citizens are being told on TV, “in the coming days.” It’s coming out. EID officially ends tomorrow. Some areas have extended it into Wednesday We might see some things pop between now and the 30th. Some folks those escrow accounts are to be terminated and Iraq receiving that money with the understanding they are Inter and the currency revalues. In the meantime, in between time, I am going to keep on believing, not because of fear but because of fact. The forum is paid for up to the end of the month. If it doesn't happen by then, I hope to be here for you in July.If it wasn't for your support, we wouldn't be here.

Intel Guru Frank26  Aloha from Hawaii Family. It's good to see that you are still with us. We’re just waiting for them to lift the value of their currency – and I pray that is what they are doing.  There is nothing left to do!  They just need to show us the new rate so they can stop pretending that they have an international rate/status.  We are still on course! 

Intel Guru Dave Schmidt
  There has been so much happening behind the scenes. Round one is almost complete and round two should start within the next few months. There is a lot of information, but I can't share it with you on the call. I can share some of the details at my workshop, but they have put a limit on what I can say. Registration is now open for the workshop for the second week in July.  

Newshound Guru Currency365  The United Nations, IMF and the World Bank are in cahoots with Iraq to screw everybody over…it doesn’t make any sense to give a county that refuses, I mean refused to return to the international stage.  We’ve had to push, kick, meet…how many meeting has the IMF, World Bank and United Nations had with Iraq?  You never see the IMF, World Bank and United Nations have this many meetings with one country.  That’s because this country refuses to return to the international stage so they have to take them step by step like babies because they are so corrupt.  With that begin said you don’t give money to them until they do their deal

Intel Guru Garry Mcguire  Since this is my seventh time I have returned back in Dinarland, I'm going to have to say farewell once more. This will be the last time you ever hear from me again. All that needs to be done, has been done and we are in stand-by mode for the 800 #'s. All is good and I wish you the best.

Intel Guru Mnt. Goat  Here we are almost through June and still no change in the rate (that we want). No! – Like I said many times a dinar is a dinar and Iraq is still going to continue using the dinar. So why would the rate change in Iraq? Who cares? All the people really care about is not having to walk around with wads of paper notes to go do their shopping. Remember all those so called intel “gurus” who keep telling everyone that the RV is going to happen any minute right after s certain law has passed? Of course they have to tell you that garbage. How else can they justify all these years their nonsense of an everyday / any day RV?

Intel Guru Jerzy/ZAP
  WE GOT SHAFTED FOR THE LAST TIME. THE BANK DID NOT COMPLETE THE TRANSFERS AS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO, AND THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW. THE GLOBAL BIG GUNS WERE CALLED IN. WITHIN AN HOUR THE BANK RESPONDED. THE LAWYERS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT ON LATEST MONDAY, THE FUNDS TRANSFERS WILL COMPLETE TO THE PAYMASTER. ALL WELL AND GOOD, BUT PERHAPS THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT A WEEK AGO? THIS HAS PLACED ALL OF US IN CRITICAL SPOTS ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN AS THE FUNDS WERE TO BE IN OUR ACCOUNTS TODAY AND LATEST TOMORROW JUST IN TIME TO SAVE THESE SITUATIONS. WE PRAYED THAT WE WOULD SEE RELIEF AND IT WAS SNATCHED AWAY BY THE BANKSTERS 

Intel Guru Bruce  Iraq has been celebrating like it is going out of style. These celebrations are for a reason. There were announcements at 4:30am EDT this morning from Iraq. I can’t tell anyone when we are going to see the higher rate. I can just tell you that Iraq done with what they said they would do. All of this is very positive for them and as well as for us. We should have the 800 #'s at any time now.

Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Its not "my" float scenario, its the truth as documented by the IMF and other experts...Those who are technical and want to learn, see this information and realize how monetary policy works... It's not some magical event... lol.

Intel Guru elmerf123456  I just got a text message from my friend from across the pond. We are almost there. Each and everyone of us made a very tough decision when it came time to purchase the Currency and the decision to hold it is just as tough! You are far more educated and mentally strong to pull through this. Do not yield to someone else's opinion now !

Newshound Guru tman23  Really quite simple.......they either do it staring the second part of the financial semester which is only a few days away........ OR.....they wait until the start of the new year 2023...

Intel Guru Footforward
  THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD... I DONT KNOW WHEN, I DONT KNOW THE DATE OR THE RATE BUT I KNOW ITS COMING AND I BELIEVE ITS COMING RIGHT AWAY.

Intel Guru Adam Montana  Myth - The Dinar is a Scam:  we are talking about the current actual currency of a foreign nation. This foreign nation has gajillions of dollars of potential based on their current economic growth, political progress, and natural resources. This currency, the Iraqi Dinar, has gone up in value since it dramatically crashed, and in all likelihood will continue to do so. In fact, it has the potential to dramatically increase in value! The Iraqi Dinar may not increase 1000% overnight, but in my opinion...it's going to keep going up.  More importantly...I like the potential to not only make good money, but to make a LOT of good money. It's like having a lottery ticket that never expires!  Summary - the Dinar is not a scam, it is a currency. If you hold authentic notes, you have not been "scammed". VIP Membership Rates are going up next month so you better hurry with your payment to lock in the existing price.

Daniel Bank Story   I dont know if this will post, but I have a bank story to share. I have joined a group of people that hold dinar up in Mich. and my friend that got me into the group had just called me down here in Fl. to tell me a wells fargo banker has asked them to get there group together on Tuesday coming up so they can all set up a non interest bearing account, its the first time Ive heard anything real from someone I know. GOOOOOO RVVV!!!!! 

StarLite Bank Story   My client is 86 years old, opened two months ago a WF and they know she has dinar and how much. Thursday they called her for an appointment to come into see the wealth management banker. Friday they called back, to make the actual appt. She was outside and well she will call them Monday and go in. Now I would say that it could be for cash out, ???

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:tup: 
Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 1628498548 Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 1628498548 Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 1628498548 Dinarland: Five Years From Now 6/28/22 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum