OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
tesla/children of israel EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
tesla/children of israel EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
tesla/children of israel EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
tesla/children of israel EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
tesla/children of israel EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
tesla/children of israel EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
tesla/children of israel EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
tesla/children of israel EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
tesla/children of israel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
tesla/children of israel EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

tesla/children of israel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tesla/children of israel Empty tesla/children of israel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I want to Say something about the person who I am posting this video. I never got his real name. I was in contact with him years ago. As you will see there is not activity on his channel for 5 years. He told me he was committing suicide since people were not waking up. His information like mine is disturbing to people, doom and gloom, people do not want to know the truth of this reality. I believe that he did in fact kill himself or was killed. I have not wanted to post his vids anywhere since I was worried his channel would be taken down. There are still videos I am exploring. However I think his information really needs to come out. I know that he was a remote viewer and could levitate things, very unusual like myself in his abilities which made me drawn to him more. He and I suffer the same fates, reactions, pain, isolation and poverty because we do say the things we do. I think he was a beautiful being...who deserved more from society then he got for telling such truths. In the video he shows a young man who is channeling the nords...like I have explained before and you can find that video on channeling here in my past posts..these beings are bad. Channeling is a type of possession as you will witness. What these nords coming through this guy basically say or tell talks2dead is that he is causing problems for them..hmmm that is very interesting, in telling the truth and educating the public he is "making Problems for the ET's" that call themselves nords? WOW that means nords are no good and people think they are some of the good ets come to save us. Come on people wake up, use that brain that critical thinking that is attached to your free will. Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

2tesla/children of israel Empty Re: tesla/children of israel Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:41 pm

topspin2

Thanks for the post.,..My first report on Tesla was in grade school....and I was the only one it made sense to..Ahhhhh,  lifes adjustments came slow..As for your struggles my friend, its difficult for us to survive in a fictional world, as lies and deceit rule, the very things that make us ill...The world is energized, as the speed of things is phenomenal.....but it may not be to the liking of the masses... There are many "watchers" that have our backs.....Enjoy your day and create your own reality.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum