OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work

Posted on June 30, 2017 by David Robinson  
Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work 12405-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz
Licensing means that you are being given permission to do something that is otherwise unlawful for you to do. Licensing also implies the existence of a king who stands over you and who decides whether or not to grant you the privilege of doing whatever that illegal business or activity is.
For example, acting as a pirate is against the law. However, in England, if the King gave you Letters of Marque to act as a privateer (a pirate) then it was perfectly legal for you to engage in smuggling and robbery on the High Seas or wherever else the King said you could do it. The King as Law-giver could also suspend the Law at will and grant you the privilege — a license — to kill as per James Bond, or to pillage or any other thing.
So, since when has it ever been against the law to be a doctor or to practice medicine in this country?
Answer: after the Civil War laws restricting medical practices and setting standards of education for doctors began proliferating. This was promoted by the burgeoning pharmaceutical industry that wished to get rid of homemade medicine that competed with their products. They also sponsored medical schools with their newly acquired wealth from producing such products as Bayer’s Aspirin and Carter’s Liver Pills and then used these schools as a means of indoctrinating generations of doctors into dependence on their products.
Then, with the rise of trade unionism, we got the American Medical Association, which in effect unionized medical practitioners, and which has — like the American Bar Association — run a closed union shop in violation of the public law for over a hundred years. This was also a good development in the eyes of the early pharmaceutical giants, because it placed the doctors under the thumb of the AMA and of course, the AMA leadership was already on the take from Big Pharma.
The end result for American medicine has been mixed. On one hand, you can be sure that your doctor has been fed exactly all the same information as any other doctor in the country and has passed exams proving that he or she took it all in and knows the standard material. On the other hand, you can also be sure that your doctor has been indoctrinated and literally trained not to think for him or herself too deeply, and has been taught to rely on and use a panoply of Big Pharma products, and yes, is literally bribed to do so. The influence peddling of the pharmaceutical companies has gone so far as to pay outright kickbacks to doctors for prescribing certain drugs.
We have also suffered from “patentability losses”—- the politically correct way of saying that better and less destructive traditional medication based on herbs and essential oils and other traditional medicines are not being researched and made available because they can’t be patented. Big Pharma avoids putting any research or development money into drugs that they can’t own. Literally. As a result, many of the most promising known cures for disease are not being investigated and billions of dollars are being spent instead on manmade molecules that often are nothing but selective poisons that alleviate some symptoms and cause others at the same time.
This country survived at least 300 years of its history with no licensing of medical practitioners at all. It’s a good guess we could survive another 300. The better part of practical intelligence would argue that there is a need to oversee medical practices and procedures and drugs being administered— and the larger question is who or what should do the oversight?
Medicine at its heart is as much of an art as a science, and while it may be possible to establish our “best guess” standards for the science end of it, there is no way to uniformly package or mandate the style of the art.
My own solution is more medical schools, an end to the AMA stranglehold, an end of the Big Pharma racketeering and kickback system, and public investment in institutions that teach and conduct research based on traditional medicine—- hopefully in tandem with our conventional medical schools.
Integrated medicine and its practitioners take the enlightened approach of trying to discern and make use of the best of both worlds–traditional and modern— for the benefit of their patients. After all, if your goal is to cure or to at least effectively help someone deal with symptoms of disease, doesn’t it make sense that you use all the knowledge in the whole arsenal that thousands of years of medical practice has garnered?
I think the answer is a big fat “YES!”
As for regulation of medical practices, I think it is best done by those who practice medicine — the doctors themselves, but I also think that closed union shops and coercion by unions are basically immoral and unlawful, so how do we do away with the bad aspects of the AMA and still retain the good? Perhaps the better answer is a “Medical Better Business Bureau” under the auspices of the Office of the Ombudsman or other Consumer Protection agency, that collects and responsibly publishes verified complaints against doctors and medical institutions. When you pick a doctor or a hospital you would check their ratings, just like you check the Consumer Reports on a lawn mower and their success or failure would then depend on delivering the best prices and most effective services at the least risk to their patients.
That sort of open and public competition lets people and institutions rise and fall according to their performance and the genuine desire to provide the best health and medical care possible.
Which brings up a final point—- health in all its aspects is the true goal of all medical practice, and true health requires much more than a bottle of pills. It requires commitment from patients and knowledgeable patients as well as committed and knowledgeable doctors. Many of the worst and most pervasive health problems we face in this country are self-inflicted as a result of poor nutrition, poor hygiene, and addictions.
My point is that educating the doctors and holding them to high and more or less uniform standards doesn’t create better public health overall, which is the ultimate goal. To promote that goal requires better health education in our schools and in the public venues that are open to us, and a more goal-driven public policy perspective. We need better health and hygiene curriculums in our schools, more education made available through public health organizations, and more support for preventive measures to preserve natural health instead of vast programs to regain what has been lost through ignorance.
The governmental services corporations we have been dealing with “as” governments have been profit-driven instead of being directed by any sincere and practical interest in the Public Good. If it makes them a buck, directly, they go for it. If it saves them (and us) a buck, they could care less. Public Health Education is one of those things that the Public Good demands, but is more attuned to saving us money than costing us money. Just like the Ombudsman’s Office, health education represents an outflow for the governmental services corporations, and though the public benefits greatly, the benefit to the governmental services corporations in terms of savings does not motivate them.
After all, when the governmental services corporations provide services to you, they get to charge for those services. When they invest in keeping you and your children healthy, they see savings in that fewer people are on the public dole or requiring medical care— but that is all the same to them, because they just pass those costs along with their own costs administering welfare programs— on to you. They actually make money on sick people and criminals and drug addicts, so from their perspective, there is no motivation to decrease illness, or crime, or drug use. Quite the opposite.
Until we replace the profit-driven governmental services corporations with actual people-based government, or otherwise devise means by which these organizations change their motivations, we will continue to see increasing ignorance, illness, drug use, and criminality burgeoning as “government industries” now depend on these negative conditions.
As long as we fail in our job to demand good services and to place other motivations in front of these profit-driven governmental services corporations we will continue to get the same results. One possible way to nip this whole situation in the bud is to provide Negative Rewards to the politicians and the corporations they work for– that is, reward them for decreases in criminality, drug use, medical costs, etc., and punish them monetarily for failure to produce results.
Since they are just corporations we have the ability to fire them and hire new people and new organization to provide us with the services we want and need. At the end of the day, the Consumer rules this planet. If the “USA, INC.” isn’t producing the results we need at a price we can afford, then it is time to boot up “Yankee Doodle, Inc.” and see what they can do.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

MartyM

MartyM

I keep telling them "They're Fired", but they won't go away and the Sheeple keep paying them.   bat boy

3Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty This is why I refuse Licensing Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Having had training, education, apprenticeships and family bloodline I cannot do the work I do under controls. My patients, clients, participants cannot get well, be cured, regenerate under the standards and controls of AMA and their controls federal, state, city and where ever else they trespass illegally using fake cease and desists and threats of arrest in some case murdering. I was attacked by such crazy nuts under the influences of boards here in nevada and Judge Anna was so kind to help me back then legally. The first attack started in 2009. The last 2013. The deal is that you cannot stop these gov whackos and once they come in, threaten you, our landlord and clients it is all done. You never get your clients backs, maybe a few will hold with you, but they are terrified as well. you loose your office space, your reputation and money. i went from seeing 6 to 7 people a day, 6 days a week, very sick people in need of real information, healing, i was booked 3 months in advance. I went to zero. I even fought on the legislation level. People are loosing their health choices daily. These days i just try to stay alive. will post a vid i just did on subject here: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzIPOk8sts

MartyM

MartyM

Yes, the overreach of the control freaks is just unfathomable. they get away with it because most don't understand it until they become the target. Until then they swallow the coolaide and think that they are being protected... these control freaks survive because the Sheeple refuse to accept their own responsibility, they want somebody else to do everything for them... "It's Not My Job" is their mantra.
  However if we yeild, we become part of the problem. It is our responsibility to continue doing what we can... and no one ever said it would be fun or easy, just necessary !

5Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty Exactly Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Personal responsibility is something americans have forgotten, pass the buck. Judge Anna helped me with filing, creating all my own legal docs against the 4 attacks I went through. Not one attorney would even consider helping me against the medical absurdity...i become a citizen lobbist in 2009 in nevada and fought my ass off against 50 bills, learned law, the whole deal. 100 hours a week almost killed me. no pay, just doing the right thing. there were at that time very aged 7 people who worked together on legal end citzen lobbying here in nevada. They have held the rights of the people together since 1974, after they were gone no one would police. i was one of the only civilans i ever saw at the legislative building during this time. People are so beyond asleep, nevada is like the 5th largest state and not one active person there monitoring what they are doing. We fought against 890 paid lobbists. So when i see all this channeled crap and other bullshit about people waking up? wtf? where are they? they sure as fuk are not helping on real fronts. Nevada has real id that goes into full legal force in 2020. scary shit that is. i was one of the people who fought it off in 2009. came back....scary, scary, scary real id. i talk about it in my video. they had a section in the bill to chip babies just born without parent consent. now real id is real in nevada compliance by everyone who wants to drive in the state in 2020.

MartyM

MartyM

Scary indeed... I keep hearing about progress from various places, but see little of it in reality.  People get discouraged because they can't seem to change the system. The odds of one person changing the whole system or even a big chunk of it, are dismal at best. You may have better results by changing how you deal with the system to make your own situation better. If more people did at least that much, the system itself would end up changing. Everyone has to change their own enviroment first, what ever that takes. Fight Hard, but fight smart. Step back reasses and fight smarter. Easier said than done I know, but the alternative results are not acceptable.

topspin2

Well, I applaud your efforts. I must say I have fought a battle or two but the thought process is too ingrained in souls of the masses for any true change to come to fruition. As for the ID chips, they are already being used and have been for years. There is no changing the course of events on this planet, at least not in the sense that people think. The AI is at a point where decisions are being made 15 plus years out, with a multitude of variations. The problem with the masses is that they are totally predictable and easily fooled...There is no where for humanity to go.....They control all....

MartyM

MartyM

Hey Top, good to see you. I wish I had something of substance I could say to refute what your saying, but unfortunately I don't. All I can do is pick my battles and learn to use their system against the to my advantge where I can. If I'm successful and anyone else wants to know how I've managed to do something, I'm happy to share so they can on their own. Sharing info is one thing, but I don't want a bunch of followers... you know what I mean I'm sure.
  In generalities, your statement "They Control All" is fairly accurate. In reality though, NOT ALL. If they did we wouldn't be having this conversation and as long as I have a mind capable of independant thought, they will never control my mind.

topspin2

Nice to see you Marty.....What I meant by all is all within their system, this beast they created to control the masses. The best way for me to win is to just stay out of it...dont go in, dont get involved unless they create the issue then try and use the mail to defuse the situation. And I always remember, go to deep into the public and they will put an end to it, or you...I have had one attempt on my life by these criminals, obviously a message, and dont want more. If they want you dead, your dead...

MartyM

MartyM

I agree Top, what sucks though is their System is everywhere and just about the only system. But certainly the more removed from that you can be, the better.
  Have a great Holliday weekend, be safe.   cheers2   Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work 3673469155

When I was 23 did a year long apprenticeship with a native shaman woman. Working in dimensions to cure disease basically, recover systems. She had been kidnapped off her rez when she was young by nasa. I met many under ground people back then, one the man who developed the chip, which is quit the story...all of it is a very long story...

MartyM

MartyM

We're all ears...  Thanks for sharing.   :lotus4:

13Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty Busy today Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Getting ready to  Reno for bozeman this week. I travel for summer soil..land..farming..mostly education and builds..I close down my private practice here in Reno..

I will get back to this in the next couple of days..the man who created the chip was a great and good man.

14Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty Chip Scientist Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:36 pm

This story takes place about 25 years ago. I am 48 now, would have been 23. I moved to the pacific northwest then. I met a group of people who worked with this Lakota Sioux Medicine woman. I made an appointment to see her when she would be coming in town. She used telepathy to let us know when she was arriving to our area to doing healings way more than that. beyond healing.

Needless to say she worked on me and then had me do a second session with her. then she asked me to help her during her sessions. I spent a year with her learning or as she called it remebering. she said we came from the same place soul bodies. that we were master healers or galactic doctors basically. she had never known another alive person from the same place, i might have been the only person to date who she did an apprentiship for. it was hard. beyond, she really forced me to get over things emotionally..was a tough, giant emotional year for me. during that time i have always had et contact but it was off the charts. she was battling for me and i did for her. anyway here is a vid of the work we did..mostly removing reptilians out of peoples bodies, people who channeled...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVVjIllxOus

Also met and worked with many dimenstional beings. remember there are good and bad in all levels, places and spaces, between heave and earth. I have been trained in shamanic practices my whole life, family bloodlines and teachers. You have to learn how to deal with the dark ones as well or fight. You travel dreaming worlds, dimenstions, out of the body trips, dmt, peyote, aya and whatever else you have to be ready to fight, out smart or run...period..sometimes in order to get something done you may have to out smart them to get the information you need..how it is..

and it is terrifying...i do not know how many times i black out, just passed straight out working with Lakota woman. even coming in contact with some of these beings, did not even have to see them, just would black out trying to run. but these days i may get terrified but i do not loose consciousness, had a lot of training to make sure that did not happen.

The Lakota teachers journey was basically she was much lighter of her tribe. I think she may be like? over 70 now? last time i saw her was for like 30 mintues in 2008. The governement approached her on her reservation. Because she had always been abused by her people because she was so light skinned which they thought she might be half white. She just felt like she did not fight in. She was very gifted in healing though. The gov knew this. They approached her when she was a teen to leave the rez come work for the gov. nasa basically. she did not know she was gifted. however she started working with the first biofeed back machines. she specifically worked on their scientists who were sick, usually from radioactive poison. She become a biofeed back machine and more. healing the sicinetist from everything, but she did not know she was personally doing it. Then her husband/handler died. She went 2 yrs without sleeping. she raised herself vibrationally to place that no may ever reach. she could hear people in their heads, conversations by phones..no information got past her anymore. she found out that she was willingly kidnapped that they had no intentions of letting her go, ever. She met all kinds of people through nasa and her healing work. she knew she had to escape and she did 3 years later. She hide in the forest somewhere in the pacific north west and would communicate telepathichally to use when she would be visiting to heal people and for how long. she always used a different car, truck to come, where she got these cars was beyond me. even one time she came in a monster big truck. she could in someway control the world around her in simple ways, not be noticed. may of these cars had no registration or insurance...even more crazy some of them should have not run. magic..
my truck hated me for that whole year and would not run until i was done  with my apprenticeship. I met all kinds of people through here, ex cia people some who were torchured by our gov, living under ground. the man that wrote a book about the hiv given in the small pox shots in africa in 1978, met him. he was majorly torchured at one point. 

i am sorry about the spelling, ect. i am trying to get this out and have very little time, typing to fast.

part 2 chip man

15Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty Part 2 Chip man Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:07 pm

i just want people to know i just do not remeber names anymore. my life has been once crazy event after another and i have sometimes lost time..as i clear my life, i clear everything in those areas. once recapitulated fully whole areas of my life disappear as if they never happened. part of the shamanic work to collect enough energy to live forever and travel in your body through  time lines, you have to let go of who you are, who you think you are, expereinces of who you are. in some cases i would not give names anyway. to protect. 

so 25 years ago working with this Lakota medicine woman and she says this man is coming for her to work on. another unger ground guy with a big story. so he came, he was doing a speaking tour to the masses. remember 25 years ago very few of us were awake enough to even attend something like this, ususal people hosted these kinds of events in their homes that were connected. you did not even discuss such things have you attend these kinds of events after.

he came and he told this story.

he was a briallant scientist he had a governement lab. his daughter was an extreme bipolar, extreme. she hurt herself and others. he wanted to spend his life to create a cure for her and others like her. she could not remember to take her meds which complicated his daughters situation. his life work and the chip was about his daughter living a quality life instead one of hell. 

he eventually began to develope ideas about controling chemicals in the brain in people who were so unstable chemically. he came to desiging the chip and was right away offered grants, money, lab on and on. he thought great these people see this the way i do, that we must help those that deserve to live a good life as well. people that are mentally ill have a tendency towards high iqs..and they are important not to be left behind in society for all the amazing knowledge, abilties and talents that contribute to the issues we are facing. natural computers if you will with good hearts. their brain disorders and chemicals make us scared of them, society makes scared of them but in some cases they are the keys to unlock the doors to solving the most important unsolved issues we are facing. 

his daughter was one of the test subjects to get the first chip in her brain. instantly she was fixed. no more bipolar issues at all the chemistry in brain was completely fixed and she could go to college and use her high intelligence to do something else in this world instead of being medicated and treated as a threat and danger causing her much harm. all the test subjects after several years of trials we perfect. 

One night he was awakend at like 4 in the morning. This being was standing at the foot of his bed. mind you he did not beleive in such things. the being told him that they know he made the chip for the highest good, but now it had been stolen and when he goes to his lab in the morning he will understand more. that his job now once he got over the theft was to go in person all over the world and tell people his story and what has happened to warn them. 

so he thinks he is working to hard and going bat shit crazy. he pulls into the parking lot and notices no one is there, no cars, big building to have not one person there...

everything was gone.....from every room, every lab......no one piece of paper.....nothing...all of his work was gone.......like he was never there..like the whole branch of nasa that had been there was gone.

he tried to figure out what was going on..he made phone calls...on and on and everyone acted like he was mentally ill and would say things like sir, we do not have any infromation on you??? if you keep calling we will call the police. there is not record of you working for the gov, nasa..that building you say you were in has been vacant for 10 years......

then he said he got over it, and got on the road and was talking to anyone who would listen...i have no idea what happened to me. i was around people like this my whole life...i am one of these people. i have had many people around me murdered, people who i healed, cured, people i worked with on projects, people i did work for..

they murdered a shrink i was going to for awhile about age 19 after he contacted me about having dinner at his house with some people from nasa in which i refused. they hung him and cut his wrists and burned down the building where i went to sessions.

i come from 2 old blood lines of healers, shamans, exorcists, herbalists, prophets...so we have never trusted this world or the people, always on guard. you can heal a person of something killing them and one minute their greatful and the next they turn on you tossing you under a bus. 

i have had clients that were human hybrids of several kinds. had a business partner who was a giant still living on earth..most of the time he was 6'4, but once i saw him out of his energy form when he was sick and dieing. being 5'8, the top of my head was at his hip bone. gov killed him with poisoning. he was a good guy trying to help this world too, help the humans by creating an alternative medical health care system. worked on him and worked with him on this project. 

all these people in the last 10 years that think they know things do not. people like me who have been on this battlefield for years, a life time and seen it all are not resepcted, no one talks to me about such things i know, never asked to be on radio show..for me most everything is lies. where do these people come from and why are only some people asked about things they know while people like me who have a long back ground are never asked, it is like even the alternative media is controled and only want what they want out, that might not be fact or truth? makes me wonder.

shunned by everyone in those who think they are awake. i figure you get what you deserve which means what you host your energy for, beliefs you have... so the consciousness is not that conscious still in this world. 99 percent is still lies even in the alternative. people who are waking up waking up right into another mind control trap...sad.

okay that is what i have to say...

MartyM

MartyM

Wow, understanding at least somewhat, what your saying, I don't envy your journey, the attacks you must endure...   Thanks for sharing. It can be dificult to know when to put yourself out there and expose yourself to potential abuse and attacks.

17Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty You get over it Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 am

I have my shamanism practices that help me. To release and clear..this world is a.really strange place..and people do not even know it..they have no idea what has taken place..it is why consciousness is truly lacking..

topspin2

Almost anytime you put yourself "out there" you are going to be abused. Its the design of the system. The moment you open your eyes in the morning is the moment you enter the fiction. It is what it is...This planet is pure fiction, and there is no immediate remedy. We all know this...Think, Energy Frequency and Vibration..Tis the key to the universe...

Interesting journey COE.....and I agree....
" 99 percent is still lies even in the alternative. people who are waking up waking up right into another mind control trap...sad."

19Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty My Native Teachers Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:39 am

Have taught me it is my obligation to the earth mother and all her relations, my relations to stand up, Put my neck out, it shows the energy field the creator what my intentions are as a co-creator in this mess. This is an action reality. Like native people that are still operating in tradition, walk your talk and talk your walk. Which means get a back bone and show yourself to be who you are under all circumstances. I do not agree with people who choose to hide, fear..just saying. Death is only what you think it is..Many of us, Star kids have come here to show and lead by example. Has not been easy but most humans are weak, no real power as they have never had to face, stand up against the forces that are here and there and everywhere..good or bad. a fight is necessary to stop the abuse, to stop the tresspass and sometimes it takes many battles to get it right. will post an article with my last bad abduction by greys. took me 30 years of ancient dreaming shaman practices to get them off me. i believe 99 percent of the humans on this planet are abducted most have no idea. we are experimental.  so not putting yourself out there does not mean anything to them. only 30 percent of the so called humans on earth are actually human. the rest of alien hybrids, andriods, clones, gangle dopplers... here comes that blog post.

20Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty My Last Bad Abduction Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:47 am

http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/abduction/my-last-bad-abduction

your vibration comes from the ceremonies, not rituals. not pagan, not new age, but from ancient native or original peoples ceremonies and their relationship with all things...all my relations is the same as god, same as creator. Creator created this earth in perfection from us to learn from. That is how we become real vibrational masters. with everything, nothing gets left out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPdT4ym2so8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSt4m5Tycdo

topspin2

"I do not agree with people who choose to hide, fear..just saying" Fear huh......Thats not what I said....You seem to be a total mess...Perhaps you should learn to pick you battles....Just saying...

MartyM

MartyM

You beat me to it Top...  Staying out of the Matrix as much as possible, and using their system against them isn't hiding, it's fighting smart not fighting for the sake of fighting. I don't know of anyone having the capability of fighting the entire system on their own and surviving. Besides I don't believe we are intended to win the battles for anyone else and I'm not aware of anyone coming to save us. Pick your battles that you know you can make a difference with.

topspin2

We have both learned our lessons dealing with the system...You cannot assist humanity from jail...

MartyM

MartyM

:tup:     Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work 3802270653

25Anna von Reitz ~ Medical Licensing, Yankee Doodle, Inc., and the Way Things Work Empty Humanity Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm

You can Release humanity for jail. Every person I reboot changes, their torus filed awakens and begins to pulsate again with the energy of the all and the everything. Trama, illness, fear, numbness, abuse, violence, destruction, can be reset to peace, health, cure, some take more sessions than other depending on the levels it has been imbeded. Like front line war...can be.

I heal people and release them from the nutrient depleted jail of the sick and die'ing body into vitality, youth, joy.

I heal then by rebooting them, correcting the dis-ease that has taken hold of their minds, emotions, body and spirit, returning them far beyond before they came here. 

We just accept so much, give up yourselves. 

I keep releasing them as the come, with love, compassion, hope, belief in what my abilities are, the gifts I have from my star family to raise the dead if necessary....

Illness, disease, emotional disorders,  mental chemistry, abuse...Those are the real jails that people, humans need to be released from. Once they begin to be release, then they have the potential to make a difference and they can cope with anything, even be in love and grace while the worst is facing them. That is the real deal and real release of such jails...

I ask the Creator now, the creator of all things. I call in all the Grandmothers and Grandfathers from all directions. I call forth the power of Creation. I ask that all who read this be released from their deepest prison, jail now! 

I ask for self righteousness to leave those that have it, now!

I ask that humanity is returned together to the All, All my relations and begin to learn what co-creation means with the all, with ourselves and all living beings on the mother earth and in her, now!

We are freed Now! You are freed Now! The Mother is Freed NOW! All beings in her and on her are Freed now! The water is Freed Now! The soil is Freed Now! The air Is Freed Now!

We no longer need the expression, the release of the jail by the beautiful yellow stone volcano, Let her lay in peace, she is freed from the releasing of humanity from the jail, I will take this task on, in a good way, NOW!

I ask Creator, the creator of everything that all this be done in a good way, on the good path, on the good red road, that I follow for the good of all my relations. 

AND SO IT IS NOW!

MartyM

MartyM

It is not my lot nor intention to belittle or dissuade you and your path regardless of my level of understanding it. We each do what it is that we are destined to do. Blessings for your determination and efforts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum