OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Empty JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Jerzy511

POOFness for JULY 5: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 5-Jul-2017 23:23:19

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness''
Date: Wed, July 5, 2017 11:19 pm

Zap Says

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Bullshit-button

HI ALL

MY GRATEFUL THANKS FOR YOUR RECENT HELP. I AM ABLE TO KEEP WORKING. I ALSO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORT US. AT THE SAME TIME, I MUST EXPRESS MY SADNESS AT THE ONES THAT HAVE DECIDED THAT WHAT WE DO IS NOT VALID AND IS A SCAM OF SORTS.

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Giphy

WE HAVE, OVER THE LAST YEARS, DID EVERYTHING WE COULD TO HELP EVERYBODY WE WERE ABLE TO HELP, BUT THESE HELPING HANDS MEAN NOTHING TO THESE PEOPLE AS THEY CHOOSE TO BELIEVE SOMETHING ELSE, AND GO TO THEIR LOCAL POLICE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT WE DO, SPECIFICALLY ASKING FOR THOSE THAT CAN NOT ASK. WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL SUCH INCIDENCES,

EXPECT MORE LIKE THAT JERZY!!!

AND ALL OF THEM ARE BASED ON PERCEPTIONS AND OPINIONS. HOWEVER, THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL TO THE EFFORT.

ONE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WAS PROVIDED A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION BECAUSE HE ASKED. INSTEAD OF CALLING THE PEOPLE TO VERIFY WHAT I SAID, HE WENT TO THE AUTHORITIES TO COMPLAIN THAT WE WERE HELPING OTHERS.

YOU MEAN SCAMMING OTHERS YOU CROOK!!!

VERY SAD INDEED.

OUR WHOLE PURPOSE IS TO BE OF SERVICE TO OTHERS, THIS IS OUR FOUNDATION AND WE WILL NOT CHANGE THIS MINDSET TO ACCOMMODATE SOMEBODY’S ALTERNATE VERSION OF EVENTS. WE ARE HUMAN. OUR NATURE IS TO HELP EACH OTHER. WE ARE ATTRACTED TO POSITIVE THINGS THAT MAKE US FEEL GOOD, AND HELPING SOMEBODY MAKES US FEEL REALLY GOOD. IF IT DOES NOT, THEN PERHAPS YOU ARE NOT HUMAN BUT WE WILL STILL TRY TO HELP.

HAVING SAID THAT, WE ARE STILL IN BLACKOUT UNFORTUNATELY, BUT THINGS ARE PROGRESSING WELL.

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP 67797-krysten-ritter-ugh-wtf-gif-han-fbue

WE EXPECT RESULTS SOON, BUT DO NOT HAVE A TIMING YET. WHEN WE DO HAVE THIS TIMING, WE WILL ASK IF WE CAN SAY SOMETHING AT LEAST TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE SHORT TERM.

WE ARE ALL CHAFFING AT THE BIT TO GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL, AND TRUST THAT THE MECHANISMS OUT THERE AT WORK WILL FINISH VERY SOON AND GET THE FORMAL RELEASES DONE.

I WILL BE LEAVING SHORTLY FOR SOME TIME TO TAKE CARE OF MATTERS.

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Jail-birdPRISON VACATION HOPEFULLY!!!

I WILL BE IN TOUCH FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT MY DUTIES WILL TAKE THE MAJORITY OF TIME. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO A MID WEEK MESSAGE, AND MAY HAVE TO SKIP A WEEKLY AS THINGS ACCELERATE.

THIS IS ALL GOOD. THE MACHINERY THAT IS BUILT, AND BEING BUILT, TO ACCOMMODATE THE THROUGHPUT IS WELL ON ITS WAY, AND WILL BECOME FULLY DEVELOPED SOON. THE FOUNDATION OUT OF CHINA IS WELL VERSED IN THE STRUCTURING OF THINGS, AND THE FLOW OF PROJECT ORIENTED FUNDS WILL BEGIN VERY SOON.

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THEY HAVE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE CORRECTLY, AND THEN WE CAN RECEIVE THESE FUNDS. AT THIS TIME, WE DO NOT HAVE A FIRM SCHEDULE FOR THE FOUNDATION TO RELEASE THE FUNDS TO US, BUT IT WILL NOT BE LONG. I THINK THAT EVERYBODY IS KINDA SMELLING THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

SO THERE YOU HAVE A VERY LOOSE SNAPSHOT OF WHERE WE ARE, VAGUE AS IT MAY BE, AND WITHIN THE NEXT DAYS WE SHALL BE ABLE TO GET MORE CONCRETE INFORMATION.

ONE THING THAT IS QUITE CLEAR, IS THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS.

AGAIN I WOULD LOVE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT OF OUR SITUATION. WITHOUT YOU, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN HARD PRESSED TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR. THANK YOU THANK YOU, GOD BLESS, KNOW THAT WE ALL LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU.

IN SIMPLE GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

JULY 5, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Internet-Fraud-Alert1
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Empty Re: JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:59 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Does Jerzy mean that he wont be doing the usual begging for money to pay for oxygen bottles, food and shelter on Thursdays any more?

How am I going to know which day of the week it is?

I'm going to need a calender if I can't depend on Jerzy doing his usual Guru routine...

3JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Empty Re: JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 am

WilliaminUSA

ONE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WAS PROVIDED A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION BECAUSE HE ASKED. INSTEAD OF CALLING THE PEOPLE TO VERIFY WHAT I SAID, HE WENT TO THE AUTHORITIES TO COMPLAIN THAT WE WERE HELPING OTHERS. VERY SAD INDEED.

I guess the ghoul meant me? The great deal of information were photo's of a corpse and the message "Go F Yourself". Who in their right mind would go to the authorities to complain that the ghoul was helping others. Yup zap/jerzy is very sad indeed.
This is the second post by the ghoul saying he is leaving. I guess the scam money is running out?

4JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Empty Re: JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

He will incarnate as another and start all over again no doubt.

Hey William.. do you find it interesting that on RMN Hobie calls himself Zapper and has a pig with wings pic on the begging widget he has there? Anyone else find this interesting? Also...
Susan's apt. gets hit by lightening... Hobies home gets hit by lightening... Raye begs for money for a mouse infestation problem... Susan needs money for an exterminator...

I have been noticing this pattern for some time.

5JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Empty Re: JULY 5: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:02 am

WilliaminUSA

I was wondering about the zapper/hobie stuff and the other "coincidences". Sad that Gunther Russbacher's legacy is smeared with such garbage.
I hope the lawsuit over the Native American woman is progressing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum