OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Jerzy511

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 7-Jul-2017 19:55:20

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: COWS AND BANKS
Date: Fri, July 7, 2017

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.Sd8ovjUtbdi-cYcTCcvWJgDIEG&pid=15

Zap Says

HI ALL,

IF BANKS WERE COWS, THEN WE WOULD KNOW THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A SCHEDULE OF SORTS. BUT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN IDEAS OF TIMINGS, SO IT IS DIFFICULT TO PIN IT ALL DOWN MUCH TO OUR CHAGRIN. HOWEVER, THE RUMORS OUT THERE DO SAY A LOT OF GOOD THINGS, AND SOME OF THOSE ARE VERY PRECISE. PERHAPS NOT ON TIMING BUT CERTAINLY ON PROCEDURAL. WE HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED THE DELAYS TO EVERYBODY’S DETRIMENT, BUT I DID RECEIVE A LITTLE BIT OF JOY JUST NOW.

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) BS-Meter

ONE ELDER HAS MOVED MONEY INTO THE SYSTEM, AND IT IS IN THE SYSTEM BEING PROCESSED. THE ONLY THINGS LEFT TO DO THERE IS WAIT AS THE IMMUNITY WAS DONE, THE TAX THING WAS DONE, AND ALL BANK FEES WERE DISCHARGED. HE EXPECTS HIS FUNDS TO BECOME USABLE IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, AND BEGIN HIS FUNDING OPERATION.

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 3cb

THIS SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN NOW WITH THE ELDERS AND THEIR ACCOUNTS, SO OUR HUMANITY CAN EXPECT PROJECTS TO START WITHIN THIS MONTH. THAT IS THE BEST IDEA OF TIMING I CAN GET TO SHARE WITH YOU.

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Tumblr_n7dqujgOJv1ta8urjo6_500

RIGHT NOW THOUGH, I AM STILL REELING A BIT FROM THE RESPONSE TO GIVE ME A HAND, AND STILL SHAKING MY HEAD THAT I HAVE A ROOF OVER MY HEAD. THIS CAN NOT BE SAID FOR A FEW OTHERS, AND I AM ASKING FOR SOME HELP FOR THEM. MARY IS OUT TOMORROW UNLESS WE HELP HER. WE MANAGED FOOD AND MILK MONEY FOR BABY BRADD SO HE AND MOM SHOULD BE OK OVER THE WEEKEND. GEORGE IS ON THE STREETS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITH NO FOOD AND NO WAY TO GET BACK HOME, SO I AM JUST HOPING FOR FOOD MONEY THERE. DITTO FOR TWO OTHERS THAT HAVE STUCK IT OUT BUT WERE FORCED TO SLEEP ON A PARK BENCH YESTERDAY, SO THAT ONE IS CRITICAL TOO.

THE END IS IN SIGHT, BUT SOME DAYS AWAY. PLEASE LEND A HAND TO THESE SOULS YET AGAIN. THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR PATH ARE EXEMPLARY AND DESERVE OUR RESPECT, AND A MEAL WITH A ROOF.

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.0G-8QoByU6f4uMZxREMGrAEsCh&pid=15

I DO NOT EXPECT MUCH TO HAPPEN OVER THE WEEKEND EXCEPT FOR MORE WORK BEHIND THE CURTAIN FOR WHAT IS TO COME. I HAVE TO TRAVEL PROBABLY NEXT WEEK, AND THAT WILL BE MY SIGNAL THAT CERTAIN OTHER THINGS WILL GO FORWARD FOR US, AND YES THIS IS WITH THE CHINESE FOUNDATION. AS I SAID THE ELDERS ARE MOVING NOW AND GETTING READY FOR THE BIG ONE ON THE PROJECTS SIDE.

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THEY THANK YOU FOR A BIT OF LIFE. GOD BLESS AND SEE YOU ON SUNDAY. I MAY HAVE SOME OTHER NEWS FOR US THEN.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15
POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.18yB-8cVnk1B5nphWp2DCQEsEs&pid=15

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.18yB-8cVnk1B5nphWp2DCQEsEs&pid=15
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

I thought this piece of human feces was leaving. Guess the ghoul needs to beg a little more. Like clockwork imaginary mary and imaginary brad are back.  We can expect to hear from Hynrick's family soon and the other make believe figures. Or about the ghoul loss of housing. Why doesn't the  vermin go live in a cemetery like other ghouls.
I would like to know if in fact hobie is zap based on all the evidence.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have long wondered how Jerzy & Susan hooked up immediately after the death of James (Poof) her husband. They did not miss a beat in the postings as a matter of fact this is when the several times per week panhandling began as our archives can show.

Hobie pushed Omega for years on the Nesara blog site when John McHaffie was alive. Susan often mentions Omega. So seems Hobie is that connection.

All donation money goes through Susan and her Paypal or so we are told and therefore subject to tax 1099 to be issued from Paypal. But the people that donate are asked to click the friends and family option thereby stepping around that pesky tax thing.

For those wondering what we are referring to... this is what Rumor Mill News widget for Hobie looks like

Support for hobie / Zapper

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) D2eb1623e4b24b7cbff52572f9f7add2

by hobie O'Rumormill

Help hobie buy groceries and pay household bills. :)

Money that normally comes to me (hobie) from remotely supplied ads has been cut off for a few months, due to a bureaucratic requirement that Raye hasn't been able to satisfy yet.
I'm hopeful the "drought" will end soon - hopeful in fact that this may be the last month of needing to ask for your help.. :) Meanwhile, I do need your help just to pay for groceries and household bills in the coming month.
Big or small, I'm grateful for whatever you may be able to provide. Thank you. :)
Blessings.
--hobie

http://www.rumormillnews.com

So.... Hobie calls himself Zapper and uses a flying pig as a pic. Sound familiar? LOL :)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hobie (Jeff Gordon) Zapper - Exhorts Readers again, PAY, PAY, PAY!!!!!

Well, every so often the truth just slips out.  Poor Buck needs his Vet to come to the house, with assistant and meds in his shiny new car and take care of his needs.  Then Rayelan needs to talk to her Make-Over Team, nutritionist, plastic surgeon, stylist, and on and on and on, because, gosh, you want Rayelan to know you care, right?  You want her to look and feel her best, don't you? 

Don't you READERS be selfish, now.  And Hobie (Jeff Gordon) Zapper has his needs, too.  Those READERS have some nerve, they do. 

Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

** S.O.S. - PLEASE HELP RAYELAN & BUCK **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 28-Jan-2015 20:11:23
Hi, Folks -
I see a transaction for about $120 just failed to go through on the PayPal card Rayelan is using - and I suspect it may have involved Buck's veterinarian. PLEASE CONTRIBUTE A.S.A.P. so Raye will be able to get that taken care of.

Blessings, all.
--hobie

WilliaminUSA

RamblerNash: Brilliant! Never heard of jeff gordon.
Again zap/jerzy's phone is 403-830-2051.
I have not called because I'm dealing with personal issues. I have spoken to the ghoul several times in the past and will continue in the near future.
Why not flood the phone: is jeff there, is hobie there, etc, etc. We need to confront the type of person who would photograph a corpse for financial profit.
Peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Nash! POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548 POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548 POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548 POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.1MpOmXcV8BG8V7ByCr1pRAFkCv&pid=15

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Tntbs10

Now let the research begin... Jeff Gordon

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) DEPXDwPWsAA0CtT

#OperationPigGate

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Thanks Nash! POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548 POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548 POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548 POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) 1628498548

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.1MpOmXcV8BG8V7ByCr1pRAFkCv&pid=15

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Tntbs10

Now let the research begin... Jeff Gordon

Chattels? LOL

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Photo-10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ya... only thing I could find! hahahaha

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hobie and Raye. LOL

POOFness for JULY 7: COWS AND BANKS (TIME TO MILK THE GULLIBLE FOR DONATIONS) Screen13

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Awesome! LOL

:tup:

WilliaminUSA

Really though. Gunther Russbacher had a powerful story to tell and yet raylene or whatever her name is has sunk into a pool of shit with hobie/zap/susan/whatever.
 How very sad.

WilliaminUSA

Open letter to the ghoul & hobie:

hobie and zap/jerzy,

How do you explain this:

Why does hobie's donation site show a flying purple pig and the name zapper. Are you one and the same? We all know the ghoul lied in the past about not being jerzy and hobie supported this lie.

Explain if jeff gordon, jerzy zap & hobie are all the same scam artist.

WilliaminUSA

Answer from hobie:

Hi, Bill -

Think about yourself for a moment: Who do you imagine yourself to be,

that you should go around demanding explanations from others? It's ugly

and almost unspeakably arrogant, and it's become tedious. You've demanded

that we go with you a mile or so; I've gone with you at least five or six

by now, and that's enough. I'm adding you to my block list.

As hobie I'm a poster and moderator in RMN's Reading Room. As Zapper I'm

"the sheriff" there and also the system admin and forum maintainer. That

dual identity has been in place for many years and is known and understood

by all the Agents and long-time Readers. The little purple pig is there

because I like him, just as with the little mouse I set out in the Reading

Room every Christmas.

When Poof left this sphere of things "Zap" came online to fill the gap; I

have no knowledge or idea why that screen name was chosen for that

purpose, for a need that was originally thought would last only a few

weeks, but I am not the person using that screen name.

Blessings.

--hobie

I am a person who was attacked by zap and/or you hobie. Shown terrible photos with the message GO F- YOURSELF

hobie only an a -hole would do that. You fail to defend yourself and hopefully you'rs , zapps and the rest will no longer be here on the web. Gunther is rollingin his noble grave over your pathetic antice.

WilliaminUSA

letter to the ghoul. His number is 403-830-2051

i do think about myself hobie/zap. i lost the love of my life 2 weeks ago. no begging for money, no imaginary mary's, etc. i understand reality. baby bray and the rest are bullshit. the only one true was a beautiful lady much like my own Angel that you tried to make money off of. You will all raylene, hobie, zappy, susan meet your Master for. Karma is a bitch! . i am free now to persue zap/hobie/whatever and my philadelphia court case, comminj' at 'ya asshole! enjoy!. you are vermin and raylene has so discredited Gunther's name that it is sad. 

Please continue to beg for donationations. rayleme, hobie, zappy, susan and the other idiots, I am now free to persue a seperate court against hobie/zapppy.

Enjoy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum