OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David P. Crayford's response to Benjamin Fulford's response to David P. Crayford and American Lawyer
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 10-Jul-2017 21:46:00

Source:
http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup/showthread.php?262-P-ITC-David-Crayford&p=64179&viewfull=1#post64179

Reposted under abundanthope.net's fair use policy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7/9/2017

DAVID CRAYFORD ------------ WOW, FULFORD’S GUILTY CONSCIENCE IS CLEARLY EVIDENT BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, FULFORD RESPONDS SO QUICKLY TO THE COMMENTS IN AMERICAN LAWYER’S LATEST ARTICLE.

American Lawyer’s article clearly “Hit a Raw Nerve” with Fulford and, in his own words he admits it.

I quote from Fulford’s article, “I can add from my own sources, that Kissinger arranged for me to visit Bougainville where some mercenary troops tried to kill me."

So, at the behest of the conniving, devious, Kissinger, you Fulford went to Bourgainville, Papua New Guinea to talk to King David Pei, who is another fraud, about Gold, and you Fulford make claim that you do not work for the Khazarians, which includes the Rothchilds and Rockefellows. I doubt if the fairies would even believe your stories and that you are trying to help Humanity.

Then Fulford goes on to state, quote “they are the sole signatory to the collateral accounts and are behind the blockage of these accounts, so they are never used for the benefit of humanity."

Sorry to disappoint you Fulford, but the ITC and those working for, or with, the ITC, including myself, are not Khazarian mobsters, nor are they Cabal. They are however, the ones “Blocking the accounts”, not from Humanity but from crooks and fraudsters like you and those you are associating with who have been unlawfully using the accounts for decades and who completely ignore International Law and International Treaty Law, coupled with “Sovereign” law.

Another statement by Fulford, quote “Kissinger is, according to my Japanese royal family sources, hoping to use this money to finance a world government and is flying around the world using his connections to try to make this happen."

Wrong assessment again Fulford. Kissinger is flying to certain parts of the world for the purpose of garnering support from influential people within the Central Banks and Governments in an attempt to stop us from concluding transactions with those countries. Fortunately, and despite the threats these people are incurring, many, if not all, are fed up with same and Kissinger is receiving the “Cold Shoulder” from them.

As I indicated in my last article, Kissinger and his cronies, are getting nowhere fast. The “Dark side” are, and have been losing ground to the “Light” hence why “King Pin Kissinger has been brought publicly into the realm.

Fulford then further down in his article states, quote “Crayford, through his words, has revealed that he is a Rothschild agent”.

Now, the point here is that this is a typical “The Pot calling the Kettle Black” by Fulford, probably to distract readers from the real truth, when in his own words Fulford has clearly indicated that he has been in communication with Kissinger and doing exactly what his master wants him to do by going to Bourgainville, and other activities in the past. Then Fulford tries to cover his tracks by saying, quote “where some mercenary troops tried to kill me”.

As Kissinger is strongly connected to the Rothschilds, you Fulford are openly admitting to working with them and doing what they want you to do. Then you add two distinct statements to distract readers by saying:-

a) that mercenary troops were trying to kill me. Let me ask you, “Did you stop to ask the mercenary troops who they worked for” before you laid the blame on your masters, and

b). that Crayford, through his words, has revealed that he is a Rothschild agent”, which has got to be a joke and couldn’t be further from the truth. You see Fulford, you give these crooks the credibility they require, by talking to them and doing exactly what they want you to do.

I, on the other hand, would never even get into a situation that I am discussing / communicating, collaborating, or otherwise, with these crooks and therefore they get no credibility from me. I also advise that I have never, nor will I ever, communicate, negotiate, collaborate, or even meet with these crooks, especially Kissinger, on an eye to eye basis. You see Fulford, the adage goes “if you live by the sword, you will die by the sword”

I have to advise you Fulford that there are at least three, possibly four groups, watching you and yes one of those groups is charged with your assassination, but it certainly isn’t the group of your masters of which Kissinger is one of the “King Pins”, so a terribly wrong assessment there Fulford.

You have upset many with your unlawful activities surrounding the Collateral Accounts, and with your associations to people such as Kissinger, MI6 agents, Rockefellow, and others, so same is attracting the attention of many around the world and you are placing yourself well and truly in the firing line, just like Keenan (one of your old collaborating mates) did and look what the future held for him.

Another statement by Fulford, quote “Kissinger is, according to my Japanese royal family sources, hoping to use this money to finance a world government and is flying around the world using his connections to try to make this happen."

Wrong assessment again Fulford. Kissinger is flying to certain parts of the world for the purpose of garnering support from influential people within the Central Banks and Governments in an attempt to stop us from concluding transactions with those countries. Fortunately, and despite the threats these people are incurring, many, if not all, are fed up with same and Kissinger is receiving the “Cold Shoulder” from them.

Fulford then goes onto state, quote “It has become obvious we cannot wait forever for these global collateral accounts to work for humanity so we are bypassing the old system using asset backed crypto-currencies. We will use assets that the Khazarians cannot possibly claim as theirs."

To a degree I will agree with the initial comments referring to the fact that the world cannot wait forever for the Global Accounts to work for humanity, but you Fulford, along with millions of others just do not realize or understand exactly what is involved, and to be quite honest, I don’t believe you want to realize or understand what is involved. You want to ignore all the past and the history, and go straight into handing out money to all and sundry. History dictates how the Collateral Accounts are used and it certainly does not include handing money to all and sundry, so please Fulford get the facts right and know that the ITC, being the Legal Heir, Owner, and Sole Arbiter, will ensure that the Collateral Accounts are handled correctly and professionally for the benefit of all mankind.

You want to ignore all the fraud that has been conducted over 100+ years, especially by the TTTGC (America, France, the United Kingdom), which was largely made up of Khazarian mobsters, and you want to ignore the reality whereby it will take many years to resolve the fraudulent processes established during the time of the TTTGC, and go straight into handing out money to all and sundry.

That Fulford is like ignoring the rusty bodywork and clapped out mechanical aspects of your old banger of a car and trying to tell people that your car is of A1 quality and worthy of everything good you say about it, as well as the top price you are asking, when in reality it should be within the scrap breakers yard, just as your comments should be discarded to the garbage bin.

Then you go on to say, quote “We will use assets that the Khazarians cannot possibly claim as theirs”.

And whose assets will those be Fulford, because the only assets the Khazarians want, and have been unlawfully using for 100+ years are those assets of the Collateral Accounts which legally belong to the International Treasury Controller, as Legal Heir, Owner, Sole Arbiter as appointed by the Royal Families and G7 Nations of the World. The ITC and all who work for, or with him will not allow such mobsters to use the Collateral Accounts, and those who have, and still are, better watch out because they will be caught and held accountable.

Then Fulford states, quote “people are resorting to fraud to shut down my legitimate income from subscribers to my newsletter and from book publishing in Japan."

Now you have got to be joking when you refer to “Your Legitimate Income”. Income obtained from suppositions, speculation and sometimes just outright lies. You call it legitimate, I call it fraud, and those who subscribe to your monthly newsletter must be people who hope that one day you will put lots of money in their hands if you succeed in your fraudulent activities against the Collateral Accounts. Look up the legal definition of Fraud and you will see that your activities are fraudulent.

Then Fulford states, quote” Also, I do not think humanity wants all of its money to be controlled by a single, secret individual. As I have always said, the creation of money should be a transparent, publicly owned utility and not a private monopoly."

It doesn’t matter what you think or say Fulford, as the Royal Families (which also includes the Emperor of Japan) and the G7 nations have already made their decision on this.

Now let’s ask why they made such a decision. After WW II they appointed the Allied Nations (USA, France and the United Kingdom), subject to final approval by Ferdinand Marcos as M1 and Master Holder; even then as it was prior to WWII, it was not handled by one person. Collective responsibility proved to be an irresponsible decision, especially where America is involved; as Administrators and Managers because it led to extortionate corruption, collusion, and massive fraud against the Collateral Accounts. That is why in 1995 a single person was appointed, with a cabinet. Unfortunately, that person, Dr. Ray C. Dam, was totally obstructed by the CIA operatives that surrounded him, so little, if anything was achieved.

All that resulted in a replacement ITC in May 2012, with his own experienced Cabinet, and contrary to what you believe Fulford, the ITC has achieved an awful lot in 5 years, and he will go on achieving a lot more if people like you, and all those bloody Americans who become involved, like Hudes, Casper, Zap, Babkowski, Drake, Shrout, and others, stop believing the lies and myths put out by America, the rogue CIA, the World Bank, the BIS, the IMF and even the United Nations, the Federal Reserve, and others, and stop working with these people because you do cause far more problems than what you can ever imagine.

Humanity is being attended to on a country by country basis and that will increase as time moves forward, so stop your fooling around and stand out of the way. As stated previously herein there are three groups, possibly four who are watching you, so take heed of that information.

Finally, you state, quote “As I have always said, the creation of money should be a transparent, publicly owned utility and not a private monopoly."

What a ridiculous statement to make, and one that shows you know very little about the financial world.

Money is created in a “Fiat” manner by Governments and Central Banks, which means no tangible assets backing it. That mechanism is partially transparent, and publicly owned because the Government is elected by the people who are the real owners of their country. There is however the problem of the corporate enterprise incorporated by their Governments, such as the USA Co.Ltd. That is where your private monopoly comes in because the people have lost control over their elected government. The latter also applies to the Federal Reserve, another corporate entity that first America approved of, then it was followed by the majority of countries around the world. So don’t blame us for the mistakes made in the past. The world has allowed this to happen because of their apathy and ineptitude towards a highly complex subject of the Global Debt Facility that even governments know little about.

An issue that we are sorting out slowly, so stop obstructing us, and the genuine ones, with your activities. It will be sorted out and then mankind and humanity all over the world will see and experience the full benefits of same.

When it comes to the Collateral Accounts, the former beneficiaries, being the Royal Families of the World, have designated the thousands of Trusts and Foundations, that actually own all the wealth; to mankind / humanity under the auspices of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility / Foundation Divine because this is God’s Wealth as first explained by Ferdinand Marcos in his Official Last Will and Testament. Therefore as God intended it must be used for the benefit of mankind / humanity and not considered as personal wealth of the Royal Families of the World, or anyone else, and that statement refers to the Khazarians, the Cabal, and the rogue operators of same, including the Bilderbergs, the Committee of 300, The Trilateral Commission, the CFR, the World Bank, the IMF, the BIS. and so on, of which you are fully aware Fulford because you have also been associating with several of these.

That is how it is and that is how it will stay, irrespective of your activities and the activities of others who think they know better and ignore history and the law, and then proceed to act in devious ways, working quietly with the mobsters to unlawfully use the assets and accounts of the Global Debt Facility.

I hope you will eventually start taking notice of the truth, and leave this matter to us.

Regards

David P. Crayford.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum