OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/M-Vo8Cl7m5g

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

Wow, she lies...she denies that she encouraged anyone to utilize their tda accounts. Does anyone have a brain? Can you follow simple logic? No? She said she wasn't going to use hers "for obvious reasons" whatever that meant, and then quickly asked those who were going to use their to BUY HER AN ISLAND. Okay? LIAR LIAR. I'm calling bullshit on the back peddling. She has discredited herself publicly now, CAN YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS NOW THAT SHE HAS PUBLICLY REVERSED HERSELF? Go ahead and ride the fairy tale train people. Maybe it feels good now but come the reality check you are in for a shock. Please don't be stupid. Please wake the fuck up. I won't comment on this crap again. It's not a game, this is serious mental illness across the board. Self responsibility is the adult way...time to grow up babies...take your binky out of your mouth and grow the fuck up. sorry...this makes me want to vomit. We either hang together or we each hang individually...Benjamin Frankin.

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:Well said Music! People need to wake up and realize just how deep the penetration in the so called alternative community really goes. I am not saying Cindy is a shill (but I am saying she jumps from one thing to another with not ever any results) but so many are. It is big business and donations and speaking events drives these people along. 
I do appreciate your input! :)

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

thanks! Ha! I have such rage right now...the laziness and ignorance is DEAFENING!!! I am so fed up with the greed, the dumbass people who woke up just in time to cash in. It figures, that'a what they want. They do not want truth...or maybe they do...the truth is they are greedy stupid lazy motherfuckers who deserve what they create. We all do. I need to not read these things any more. I am getting my memories back, of the galactic wars, the alien invasion, my traumas have turned to anger, the anger is fueling a combustion engine that is like an island that popped out of the ocean after my volcano erupted. I am erupting! THAR SHE BLOWS!!!  Watch out girlfriend...I don't know how big this is going to get!  LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

microaggressor

microaggressor

Music Alchemy. Do you have any history of operating sailing ships? Maybe you had employment as a merchant marine, or perhaps a sailor in a past life. Do you like rum?

Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  Sailor10

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

brandy

7Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  Empty Luna Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 am

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

Cindy Kay Currier ~ How to help free Heather (HATJ) and all those like her  Luna10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum