OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  17098445_755400914627206_1602299814837011874_n

https://youtu.be/5N5YJiD3VsU

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

not sure how I feel about sharing site with this fraud, not comfortable I know that. sorry skyz...not resonating with me and not sure why you keep posting her. its beyond me.

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well Music, I am keeping her archive up to date. Same as I do with the rest of the frauds and charlatans. That is in part what this site is. Included is many other topics. Many other forums. Cindy is in a forum titled:

RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS

But I do appreciate how much she gets on ones nerves. :)

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

is that how Karen hudes does for you? I find her at least intelligible and she's not using psychological tricks. Is that an accurate statement?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think we each need to regard these people that place themselves "in the know" with a grain of salt.
I usually can't make it past Hudes intro. So I have no clue if she is worthy of my time as her voice grates and I click out as soon as I post her videos. But has anything she or any of these others ever said came to be? No... But at least Hudes is not sitting in a van down by the river claiming to be a Queen, prez, M2 etc.
I think they are all part of the clown show.

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

really? That's too bad because she provides interesting useful info, Karen I mean. She is not a clown whether she is controlled opposition or not. I enjoy her broadcasts very much. She is a bit awkward on video but I think that it's because she has not spent much of her adult life in America; she actually teaches some cool techniques to decipher real from false. Cindy is a sickening example of religious/psychoanalytical mind control psyop. Maybe you find that more familiar. idk...no disrespect intended.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Never trust anyone with shifty, uneven eyebrows. I've taken my finest antique filigree whiskey stick, AKA level, and placed it on her forehead to demonstrate the glaring difference in the position of them.

Cindy Kay Currier ~ Grounding into to 3D reality is a prerequisite for experiencing "Heaven on Earth"  Karen11

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

haha

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

well, in that case, cindy is visually symmetrical, she has a calming smooth hypnotic voice...dreamy, pleasant. You are more likely to trust someone like that? Does that comfort you? enlighten me please! :)

microaggressor

microaggressor

MusicAlchemy wrote:well, in that case, cindy is visually symmetrical, she has a calming smooth hypnotic voice...dreamy, pleasant. You are more likely to trust someone like that? Does that comfort you? enlighten me please! :)
 Yes, she's a real knockout......NOT!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Music I do not spend any longer then the time it takes to click send on Cindy either!
I do not trust or waste time on any of them!! Personally I think Cindy is suffering from many psychosis' and needs professional help. Many say that also of Hudes.

Also... the fact that you enjoy Hudes videos is exactly why I do not wish to piss on peoples cornflakes by going on about how much disdain I feel or what I personally pick up. You and any others visiting this site should be able to reach your own conclusions on someone without me planting any seeds in your minds either way.

I think folks here often mistake the fact that I post certain people or topics to mean that I must be behind them. This is not the case especially for those in that particular section of forums. People need to come to their own conclusions on those that place themselves in the limelight which is why, minus a few exceptions like Zap, I refrain from posting the comments that I hope others do post and call these shysters out like you have done here with Cindy. But when I am asked my opinion, like above, I will be happy to respond.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum