OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Leap Of Faith… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Leap Of Faith… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Leap Of Faith… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Leap Of Faith… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Leap Of Faith… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Leap Of Faith… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Leap Of Faith… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Leap Of Faith… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Leap Of Faith… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Leap Of Faith… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leap Of Faith…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leap Of Faith… Empty Leap Of Faith… Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Leap Of Faith…

August 24, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Leap Of Faith… Action-change-deditcation-inspiration-favim-com-715405
Photo Source:
I sat in the sun the day of the eclipse to soak up whatever messages the sun was filling us with, because I didn’t have the special glasses to watch it. As I sat and watched the eclipse through my senses, I had much time to contemplate what is going on right now in this country. The main word or phrase I keep hearing being uttered wherever I go is “Insanity”. The country is insane right now, the very ground our feet walk upon is roiling and rolling and throwing us off-balance. It seems we either regain our balance within or fall off into the insanity abyss.  Why are so many people freaking out about what they are witnessing? It’s because we are being shown our individual and collective brokenness, we are watching ourselves on the silver screen of reality playing out the drama.
Right now at this time in one of our darkest moments, we are being shown our brokenness and are being offered a choice by the universe. To continue to act out and distract ourselves from the truth unfolding about what we are becoming as a society or move forward and acknowledge America’s bleeding wounds and choose to join others to help heal the wounds, first within and then as a whole for the good of humanity.
Part of the anguish many are feeling these days comes from having to look at our flaws like a child would look at a wound. How did we get here? Perhaps because we have been distracted in our self-absorbed lives taking selfies rather than looking outside of ourselves to take notice that we are destroying ourselves. Selfies and smart phones are eliminating intimacy from the equation of day-to-day living. When we are self-absorbed we do not pay attention to anyone else  who may need help or a country crying out to come together and move beyond where we now find ourselves, in quicksand going under.
My favorite saying right now is ” It’s do or die time”. We are at THE crossroads sitting in the car with the motor running reading a road map and trying to decide which way to go. It will take courage to take the road less traveled and it will take above all TRUST in ourselves and the choices we make as well as trust in the universe.  Society is teetering on the edge right now because we are being asked the hard questions. Have we honored the truth and stood up for it? Are we respecting one another and putting away our judgment? Are we upholding our vows of morality?  Are we being of service to others or to ourselves? The reason we are being shown the ‘insanity’ is to make us see where we are going wrong. It will take each of us getting whole and real with ourselves before we can help the whole country heal and hope to ever see peace.
Never forget what Albert Einstein said (para phrasing)  [You cannot fix what is broken with the same minds that created the problems.] The universe is asking us to rise up and raise our consciousness, break away from victim mentality and strive again to become more than ever before. To be able to say truthfully once again, I matter, we matter.  It is time for humanity to take it to the next level, to awaken fully no matter how painful and find the courage and trust that what lies ahead is far better than where we are now. It’s that leap off into the abyss that we must take, collectively, as a new form of humanity emerges into being. Grow your wings and take the big leap.
Blessings to all in mid-air…..
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum