OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

I didn't witness this myself as I am submitting this for a friend. He and his father were hunting in a remote area of northern Canada. They had a hunter's camera set up for assessing game. The camera is motion actuated and takes three pictures a minute when it detects movement.

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  Hunter%2Bcamera%2Bangelic%2Bentity%2B%25281%2529

The camera took the pictures of the strange lights in the night. You can see that the lights are situated in the sky portion of the image, and that the landscape has not moved so there was no camera movement - that would rule out traces made by the moon on a moving camera. The camera was affixed to a post.

The light was sufficiently bright to illuminate trees in the landscape, and we can see that the trees are not moving so there was no camera movement in the night sequence as well.

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  Hunter%2Bcamera%2Bangelic%2Bentity%2B%25282%2529

Although they didn't witness the object, the father did see a bright light in the night when he momentarily woke up during the night. Another unrelated person who was in the area that week end also reported seeing a bright light in the sky.

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  Hunter%2Bcamera%2Bangelic%2Bentity%2B%25283%2529

Although I do believe we are not alone in the universe, as it is a statistical impossibility, I must admit personally I am a bit skeptical about UFOs and aliens. However in this case I fail to have an explication for these light traces. I don't believe a bird or firefly could have made these. Perhaps you have already seen similar things and have an explanation, so what do you make of this? Mufon case file 87060.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum