OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute

+12
Alchemist
GoodGosh
GoldPeg9
rhondak
PurpleSkyz
Admin
Peppermint Patti
angels77
godsfool713
pgo
horizon
Ponee
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

angels77

angels77

Alchemist... you seem to be a man in the know...... I have kefir granules but not sure what to do with them.

Alchemist

angels77 wrote:Alchemist... you seem to be a man in the know...... I have kefir granules but not sure what to do with them.

Yes, gets me into 'trouble' some times. Are they dairy or water kefir, alive or dry powder?

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you all for confirming my switch from Sugar to Stevia. Step by step making changes for the better. The information people bring to the table is wonderful! Keep it coming! We are all blessed as we awaken to the truth of what harms us, and what heals.

Blessings!

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

gmahunni wrote:Thank you all for confirming my switch from Sugar to Stevia. Step by step making changes for the better. The information people bring to the table is wonderful! Keep it coming! We are all blessed as we awaken to the truth of what harms us, and what heals.

Blessings!

Even raw sugar is better than ANY of the artificial substitutes.

angels77

angels77

I would say raw organic sugar is better than raw non-organic sugar but not eating artificial sugars is highly recommended.

angels77

angels77

Alchemist wrote:
angels77 wrote:Alchemist... you seem to be a man in the know...... I have kefir granules but not sure what to do with them.

Yes, gets me into 'trouble' some times. Are they dairy or water kefir, alive or dry powder?

It is dairy kefir alive... I have never heard of water kefir.

Alchemist

angels77 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Water kefir looks like little wet gelatin crystals, and is for soda/sugar solutions.

Just gat a glass of milk, or quart to start off with, put them in, let sit out for 24 hours at 80 F give or take, it will be like buttermilk, remove grains with strainer, redo process in clean container. Finished product can be drunk as is or blended with fruit.

Theres more, that gets you started.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

H2OMAN wrote:Thank you all for this thread...very informative...but scary. Now I have to figure out how to ween my Wife off this stuff as she puts Sweet-n-low in her coffee each morning and drinks a lot of decaf diet soda in the evenings. I will be getting some of that Stevia and have her try it, but the soda pop will be more difficult. I don't use sweeteners, besides honey, drink my coffee unsweetened with cream. I swore off soda pop decades ago. I've always thought these artificial sweeteners couln't be good for your health and now you have confirmed it for me......I've always hoped that when my time was up I would pass before my wife( very selfish of me, I know), but now I am somewhat alarmed. Wish me luck in trying to save the woman I love.

If she will - perhaps suggest she google: side effects of artificial sweeteners. If she reads this and doesn't stop...well, I'd be amazed.

To start with, they are the biggest CAUSE of weight gain ever. Pop is the biggest cause of weight gain in America. Look at the numbers of overweight people. the numbers of overweight children is astounding!

spirit144

spirit144

May I recomend Agave it is an excellent sweetener. It comes in light and dark. It is very good for diabetics, it doesn't effect the glucose levels in the body at all. Also, xylitol is another good sweetner.

angels77

angels77

Alchemist: I just got home from picking up my food at the Buyer's Club that I am in. They were letting people sample bottles of water kefir!!! I have never tasted it before and it was delicious!! This was Caveman Food brand. I think I would rather learn to make this and stay off of the dairy. Can you point me in the right direction on how to make it?

Tha
nks

Alchemist wrote:
angels77 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Water kefir looks like little wet gelatin crystals, and is for soda/sugar solutions.

Just gat a glass of milk, or quart to start off with, put them in, let sit out for 24 hours at 80 F give or take, it will be like buttermilk, remove grains with strainer, redo process in clean container. Finished product can be drunk as is or blended with fruit.

Theres more, that gets you started.

Alchemist

I know Maylin, she'll hook you up and you'll save a bunch of money!

http://www.kefirlady.com/

Alchemist

Maybe we can share soda recipes when you get 'cultured!'

angels77

angels77

Alchemist wrote:Maybe we can share soda recipes when you get 'cultured!'

Thank you so much!! I am very excited about making some water kefir. I made a batch of sauerkraut a few weeks ago. I have been bombarded by the bad practices of the medical establishment i.e. antibiotics, dental (mercury, etc), bad food, etc. and still haven't gotten back to normal yet. I am doing a lot of detoxing and this kefir will help me tremendously.

Thanks again

angels77

angels77

Alchemist wrote:Maybe we can share soda recipes when you get 'cultured!'

I would be happy to!!

Interested

I've been using stevia for 5 years now. I love making beverages using stevia, but it is also probably, because I'm used to the flavor at this point. I still drink sugar, but only sparingly as my family has a problem with diabetes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum