OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! Empty Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:50 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK!
Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! Fantasy-2700914_960_720-1
Since about 2011/2012 people all around the world have reported creepy, haunting and almost apocalyptic like metallic sounds from the sky, which nobody yet has the answer for.  According to MANY witnesses (myself included back in 2012) of this eerie unexplained phenomenon, they hear humming and loud booms, grinding metal, trumpet-like noises coming from the sky – even stranger is the fact that not everybody appears to hear these bizarre sounds!
But the big question is, where are these strange sounds coming from, is it actually from the skies above us or somewhere else? People have suggested many things, from pole shifts to aliens! Interestingly a recent in-depth investigation on this particular issue conducted by Linda Molten Howe has shown that the secret of these sounds appears to be coming from inside the Earth and NOT the skies above us – suggesting that ‘something’ is changing inside planet earth?!

https://youtu.be/BS4_TKM9H8k

Linda’s report had in many ways suggested that this could even be some kind of digging deep inside planet earth and the sounds are vibrating across the planet.  This theory also reinforces many people’s suggestion that the elite are trying to secretly (if true then not very discreet!) create bases within the planets, but if this is true then what are scared of!?
Recent strange sounds recorded:

https://youtu.be/HnvhPt2N_js

This is not a myth and these eerie sounds have been heard. This time strange apocalyptic trumpet-like sounds are heard in the sky in Downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada on November 2, 2017 at 9:30 pm local time and one day earlier, on November 1, 2017 similar sounds are heard from several locations in Indonesia.
Another decent yet creepy recording from Indonesia:

https://youtu.be/xNUAC4-J2qg

his time a loud groaning sound was witnessed in North Caroline, United States:

https://youtu.be/L5S5XR4SHl8

For such a bizarre phenomenon to be going on for nearly the last EIGHT years it has made many people question why the world leaders have not publicly discussed this or showed any interest in this matter at all.  But we all what it means when somebody avoids talking about a certain subject, don’t we? Yes, it usually means that they are trying to avoid the matter – but why??
U.I.P SUMMARY
Back in the summer of 2012 I heard those strange sounds in the sky and I can put my hand on my heart to confirm that they are real.  They were also one of the most creepiest things I have ever witnessed before! The sounds happened over about a 2 -3 week period and covered over an area of about 40 – 60 miles.  At first I thought that these metal grinding sounds were coming from a factory or some road works on the motorway, but all along I felt slightly anxious hearing these creepy sounds.  When I discovered that these sounds were being heard across the planet, even I felt like the world was about to end!
The sounds that I heard were very similar to the sounds in the below video – in fact they were pretty much the same as the first clip! Even hearing it now makes me shudder:

https://youtu.be/IZQwyV7wHzM

The fact that these sounds are being heard again SHOULD be a concern to us as something is CHANGING, whether it is of a natural cause or something ‘made’ – something that big it is being heard across the planet!?
These are those that believe this could also be caused by aliens or planet X (people believed in 2012 the sounds were caused by Planet X getting closer to the planet!).  I feel that this could be something natural, perhaps deep below our feet, but the fact that the elite don’t even acknowledge these bizarre sounds makes me believe that they know something.
We live in very peculiar times…..
MWV

Thanks to: http://www.ufointernationalproject.com

2Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! Empty Re: Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/sAfgfZ6JCE0

Martin Mikuaš
Published on Nov 11, 2017

Something very strange is going on in recent years in the atmosphere on the planet Whether it comes to aliens, changes in the earth's core or CHEMTRAILS, HAARP? People all around the world take photos of this strange phenomena. Why are they appear and what is the meaning of them? What is going on? Can it affect a human evolution? What do you think about that? Watch the video and judge for yourself.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Is this what a trumpet sounds like in your world? That is about as far from a trumpet sound as you can get in my world! Sounds like heavy breathing after satisfying sexplay. Here is what a trumpet sounds like where I live. Notice the glaring difference.

live.

terbo56

terbo56

I wonder how that trumpet would sound if it was lodged crossways in John McCain's ass with 'Killary' blowin on it? Those Strange Trumpet Sounds Are BACK! 1628498548

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum