OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Mqdefault

https://youtu.be/DXfslydeaPE

microaggressor

microaggressor

Wow, I was going to post this article, but I thought you would characterize me as kind of phobiac, racists, misogynist, or something.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha no I would not... though I don't like gay bashing this transgender craziness is an engineered takeover and the nutbag that thinks he now identifies as a six year old girl is creepy AF!
Seems that the feminizing of males and vice versa is statistically off the charts these days even by the gay communities perspective. So is it the water? The vaccines? The hormones in the food? How are "they" doing this and why is what I want to know.

microaggressor

microaggressor

" How are "they" doing this and why is what I want to know."

I believe it's to gain attention. Political
correctness has opened the door for some nitwits to validate their mental illness. It's like a child acting up to get attention even though they know their going to get a spankin.

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, maybe this degenerate has three penises, one for urinating, and one for having sex....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah but I am talking about the explosion in the numbers.
I watched an interesting doc on Netflix that was about the 2 first gender reassignment surgeries in the UK. One was a royal and this was in the 50's. So this agenda has been long in the making.
As I have said before I have many friends in the gay community and even they are surprised at this exponential increase in trans-everything. I think that speaks volumes.

microaggressor

microaggressor

[quote="terbo56"]Micro, maybe this degenerate has three penises, one for urinating, and one for having sex....[/qu

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Aaa11

What's the third one for?

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Aaaa10

terbo56

terbo56

Peepee puffers like Obama!! lol! cheers2

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, where are ya??

microaggressor

microaggressor

terbo56 wrote:Micro, where are ya??

I'm at my house dining on breakfast burritos from Carl's Junior.

Avebury

I'm pretty sure "micro" was visiting this senator:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/11/16/lawmaker-resigns-after-inappropriate-behavior-with-man-in-his-office/amp/

microaggressor

microaggressor

I'm pretty sure "micro" was visiting this senator

Liar, he's not my type! Here' another liar being serenaded by the Rock. Your hero hillary, 2 pees in a pod.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Giphy

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 1jp-LP

microaggressor

microaggressor

For my friend Avebury, that snowflake, safe space, Demorat.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Is that me woopin ave's ass? I don't punch snowflakes, I slap 'em till they cry like a school girl AKA sissy!

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, here's a little secret- Look at all the vegetable and fruit stands-You CANNOT explain things to a 'watermelon or a grapefruit', let alone, a 'turnip, or a blue hubbard' squash- :bat boy:Even if you try to beat it into their heads-

Avebury

Keep jerking each other off...you seem happier when you stroke each other.

terbo56

terbo56

Your mother must be proud....You don't talk fit to eat- Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 3209671710

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Il_fullxfull.151291017_large

PLEASE.... be respectful and kindly stay on the threads topic. The insults serve no one and your point can be made without those.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Interesting point on the mass feminazation of the planets young males is how this is being accomplished. Some suggest it is hormones being added to vaccines. Just today I read an article claiming soy products are also being used. I will see if I can find that article to post. Soy Boy...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Truth About Soy Boys
Posted on November 17, 2017 by Mountain Republic

Why are straight men so effeminate these days?
Is soy food turning men into massive pussies?
Is soy the silent killer of actual manhood?
Is soy food lowering testosterone and male sperm count?
Are we losing a generation of young men to soy?
Source: YouTube

https://youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk

Here is one of this mornings videos.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Keep jerking each other off...you seem happier when you stroke each other.

A medley of good morning kisses from the fellas at OOM to you Little avebury.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Giphy

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 1686750091

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed, Purpleskyz, I'm hearing that LOUD and clear!!! Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 1628498548 cheers2

Avebury

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/874340001

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

cool! I hope they take them all down. I just read that 3 judges have been found guilty of child trafficking also. Or are they just sacrificial lambs with business as usual?

terbo56

terbo56

They ALL should be arrested, charged, hung, and castrated, and then right before they start to lose consciousness, pelt them with big rocks, before they die- Do this to All of them when the time comes, and put it 'live' on national TV, on ALL channels so we ALL can watch what these ahos deserve!-

microaggressor

microaggressor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum