OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mind Wars… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mind Wars… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mind Wars… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mind Wars… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mind Wars… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mind Wars… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mind Wars… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mind Wars… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mind Wars… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mind Wars… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mind Wars…

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mind Wars… Empty Mind Wars… Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mind Wars…

November 26, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Mind Wars… Art-esoteric-soul-space-favim-com-977956
Photo Source:
I have always been one to question everything.  I like to find the core issues of something so I can hopefully better understand what I’m dealing with. Generally the push back we sometimes feel in life  doesn’t just happen, it happens as a result of other things happening before hand that lead up to the final result. I like to play the old ‘connect the dots’ game and one needs to be truthfully informed in order to play so I do my research. I think the biggest and most dominant question I have right now is “How can we urge society as a whole to shift and desire to become more than we are now?” Right now we are groveling for the bread crumbs and we surely should be eating the whole loaf.
A good deal of what makes these times so frustrating and frightening is realizing there are two separate mindsets being fought over and a whole lot is at stake for the winner. Do we desire more war, greed, corruption, lies and control, or do we desire our freedom to become who WE wish to be, peacefully? There is a large faction of the Government ( the swamp/elites/deep state etc.) that wishes desperately to keep control of the old ways so their entitled lives can continue, and this is where the battle lies, the front lines if you will. This reminds me of the Hundredth Monkey Book I read years ago. There is a great deal of exposure of wrong doing coming out quickly now throughout the Elites world and Political world. It is breathtaking to fully grasp the depths of corruption and it makes me wonder how we made it this far. Will enough of us finally realize the truth and tip the scales to a new way of being so everyone follows?
I think the biggest question we all need to ask ourselves and find answers to is “Why do we think and act the way we do as humans today?”  Because we are being taught or instructed around the clock through false news, TV ads, social media, Hollywood, school rooms etc. There is little free thinking going on right now. Life has become all about profits vs loss, control vs sharing,  understanding vs judging, reaching out to others vs pulling back. So if somebody else is in control of our thinking on so many complex levels, what do we do? We take back our minds, think for ourselves vs letting Government do everything so we must be beholding to them, stand our ground and do what we wish to do with our life. Stop trying to fit into their mold of what their world should be like. It is OUR world and we will all do as we like while respecting all others as we do so. They seem to feel we must live up to their standards but have you ever asked “Who set these standards anyway and shouldn’t they be updated frequently to avoid becoming stuck in old patterns that may not work?” Their standards surely are not my standards.
It is so important to see clearly where we find ourselves in this amazing moment. Yes part of what is going on is a power struggle gone awry, and a good part of finding the answers is dependent upon humanity waking up and seeing the illusions we have been living under.  If we continue our zombie march through life not questioning anything and just doing as we are told,  we humans will waste this precious opportunity to evolve into a new and better way of being in the world. If we can’t admit to ourselves and face the fact we have been lied to forever and start digging for the truth at long last and applying truth to our own lives, who will we become? Hopefully we begin by not taking everything we are told as stone cold truth and learn the fine art of questioning and digging and following the dots. It’s the only way we can find our way to our cores for answers. Who am I? Am I me because of how I have been trained to think and believe, therefore that is who I am, or am I me because this is the real me, unencumbered by societies demands and expectations according to whomever made up the rules?
It makes me think of a maze, running down the pathways only to find dead ends and having to go in another direction. One question you ask yourself may lead you in a whole new direction and a new understanding of why you are the way you are and a whole new pathway to discover. Now with that advancement of self-knowledge will come new questions and so we continue to dive deep, It does not end for we are forever evolving into new beings, otherwise how will we truly know ourselves? I think a good portion of the human race are living lives disconnected from who they TRULY are, they are shells waiting to be filled, hollow without substance. We were never taught about introspection and the value of self. If we owned ourselves we could not be controlled and so began our separation from self and only now are we beginning to question the validity of this. We know there is more to life and we hunger for it!
This is a time for rediscovering life from a new perspective for all of humanity with greater depth and curiosity. A lack of curiosity speaks to disconnection, a lack of interest, boredom with life as we know it. We know instinctively that humanity is ready to jump ahead into new territory.  We long for change, we long to finally matter, we long to grow into new and more compassionate beings who think and question and participate in the life process because we are excited to! We are so close to the edge of jumping off into the unknown in search of a more meaningful way to live. Don’t let your mind get stolen because you weren’t paying attention. We didn’t know all this time that our minds were being stolen but now we do! Think for yourself, say what you feel, do what excites you, be who you really are.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

2Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:41 am

Avebury

So you want to fight a war to prove how peaceful you are?
You claim to fight for "freedom" but want to limit the "elites" freedom to exert their might makes right power over you. What about that "freedom?"
How about the freedom to rape a small child? Do you want to limit that freedom? You are bitter that you aren't part of the 1% so you do what they do (war) but like all villians, you see yourself as the hero.
This "deep state" bogey-man you continually blame is nessecary to your victim mind-set. It allows you to place the blame for greed, violence and perversion outside of yourself.
tRump is the personification of elitist, greedy, war-mongering power over others. You have reached such a state of desperation in your mind from years of "Infowars" that you champion what you claim to be against.
"B-b-b-but he's not a politician!!!", I can hear you scream.
Wrong, he desperately wanted to be a politician and now is one.

3Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:05 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:So you want to fight a war to prove how peaceful you are?
You claim to fight for "freedom" but want to limit the "elites" freedom to exert their might makes right power over you. What about that "freedom?"
How about the freedom to rape a small child? Do you want to limit that freedom? You are bitter that you aren't part of the 1% so you do what they do (war) but like all villians, you see yourself as the hero.
This "deep state" bogey-man you continually blame is nessecary to your victim mind-set. It allows you to place the blame for greed, violence and perversion outside of yourself.
tRump is the personification of elitist, greedy, war-mongering power over others. You have reached such a state of desperation in your mind from years of "Infowars" that you champion what you claim to be against.
"B-b-b-but he's not a politician!!!", I can hear you scream.
Wrong, he desperately wanted to be a politician and now is one.

So much hatred from one "person". I feel a migraine coming on.

4Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:24 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, it sounds like to me that 'Ave' might need the 'pink pickle of passion' in the 'cornfield', it might just str8 10 him out- We've all got problems, with the exception of him, ever notice that? Maybe a 'milking machine' that doesn't shut off 'til it gets 5 gallons is in order-May as well give him the whole farm, 'eh? Hell, he could be the 'cream' of the crop! Mind Wars… 1628498548 Mind Wars… 1876876985 bat boy

5Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:20 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

terbo56 wrote:Micro, it sounds like to me that 'Ave' might need the 'pink pickle of passion' in the 'cornfield', it might just str8 10 him out- We've all got problems, with the exception of him, ever notice that? Maybe a 'milking machine' that doesn't shut off 'til it gets 5 gallons is in order-May as well give him the whole farm, 'eh? Hell, he could be the 'cream' of the crop! Mind Wars… 1628498548 Mind Wars… 1876876985 bat boy

I'll pass on that; it was your idea after all. besides, there are no corn fields around here.

Mind Wars… Ren_an10

6Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 am

Ventura66

Wow from the looks of things..............Avebury has forgotten to take his stool softener again today...........nothing makes Avebury crankier.........than slow moving pipes...........

7Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:05 am

Avebury

I find it very revealing that instead of refuting my points you fantasize about sodomizing me...
I'll take it as a compliment but you should probably see your therapist about your latent homosexuality.

8Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Ventura66

The reason I don't refute your points..........is because you have no points.........I can also tell by your tone.......that if you are a homosexual..........then you are obviously not getting any............maybe you are one of these types, would couldn't score on Devils Island...........who knows, I am only speculating...........

9Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Avebury

Still projecting your homosexuality on me?
You sound like you call tRump "daddy" just like your hero Milo.
"Brain fight!"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23KSkjLJbno

10Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Ventura66

Oh look its Avebury once again..........the angry Democrat who hates women............you do crack me up..........be careful you would not do very well in prison.............you would be lucky to last a day..........if that..............sheesh............

11Mind Wars… Empty Re: Mind Wars… Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Avebury

Oh, look! It's ventura66...
A girl who seems to want my love, right? Just because I mock "micro aggressor" doesn't mean I mock ALL girls...
Why else would you project your issues on me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum