OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE Ufo.article
UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE Convertedimage1

https://youtu.be/UPbgfgT3tUw

UFO Planet TV
Published on Nov 28, 2017

Dover, New Hampshire - An object in the sky over Dover, New Hampshire left a witness bewildered this past November 18th. The incident happened when the witness was driving north on route 16. He first spotted the object around 9:52 AM. He says his viewing angle was 40 degrees. Here is how the witness described the sighting. "The object appeared as a black line with slightly curved edges. Not to read into it, but my first thought was this is the black line that could separate the top and bottom of a flying disc. Disc was not visible though. Did not move as normal aircraft, but moved very slowly, sometimes stationary. I also thought that perhaps it was one of those long balloons that clowns twist into animal shapes, but the line did not undulate with the wind, and also did not move as fast as a balloon or in one direction. Also it was visible behind clouds that appeared to be very high in the sky, which made me think it was quite large. There were two times where the line slowly transitioned to a red/orange color and then back to black as if the angle it was rotating caught the sun's reflection. I was in the car so I could not hear a sound. It should have been close enough to the Pease Airport radar to be picked up." Another interesting experience from Dover, New Hampshire.

https://youtu.be/IDZp-h4ohVE

UFO News ~ Object Over Dover, New Hampshire plus MORE Photo
UFO Planet TV
Published on Nov 28, 2017

Dover, New Hampshire - We have a second video from Dover, New Hampshire showing the "pole" looking unidentified flying object that was reported by another witness yesterday. The witness from today's video was driving down the highway attempting to capture footage of a collision. He had not intended to capture video of the pole object, that was simply a bonus. This is how the event was described by the witness. "At 8:45 am heading south bound on NH Rt 16 approaching tolls in Dover. Heavy traffic south bound caused by rubber necking to see north bound crash. I was taking a video of the traffic crash when I noticed something in the sky. It looked like a telephone pole and was black. I was probably moving at 10 miles per hour and when it went past me. It was moving right along, maybe 30 miles per hour. I lost sight of it in the bright sun." The object is a lot more clear in this clip than it was in the previous clip from Dover. There is something strange going on here, more than one person witnessed the same event from different angles.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/t0Y91NDSuoE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/sKtFJHtIft0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/HfuMrMjOaAE