OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn

+3
Avebury
Jaguar-2016
PurpleSkyz
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jaguar-2016

Robert Mueller was the HIT MAN that George Bush Sr ordered to try and take down The Don, (Refer: Don Corleone of The Godfather III and consider the Tatiliagni Family to be a combination of the Rothschild, Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, British Royalty, The Pope, Vatican and even the Saudi Arabia Elite along with the Rockefellers. Donald Trump is the HARD BON to chew in the BAD MEAT of the Cabal mentioned here.)

32Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 Empty My posts and your appreciation Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Jaguar-2016

microaggressor wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Jaquar2016- Thank you- Your posts are very informative, and the information that they contain is EYE opening, and ARE very much appreciated- I follow this explicitly, as these are things that everyone should know, to keep updated on what is going on around us- Thanks again for bringing this!! The information that you afford to ALL here, will protect our interests as time goes on, and will lead all of us in the right direction- Thanks again-
That's a big purple thumbs up from your's truly!

:tup:
Awesome! I appreciate when someone agrees with my ideas. I just think differently than any ordinary / normal person would do!

terbo56

terbo56

So do I, and there's nothing wrong with someone's agreements, disagreements or opposing views, and for the record, I think along the same lines as you! No worries, and thanks again for the informative info that you afford to all of us, to keep everyone up to speed!

Jaguar-2016

Super!

Jaguar-2016

Terbo, if you want to KNOW about the Vatican's real role in the Elite's movements, then follow the "Rabbit Hole" via the FOUNDATION-X money, Royal Bank of Scotland, a "Benaami Account" in the name of Yohannes Riyadi, world's richest man (Fake) and how they have been stealing $5 TRN each term of the past 6 Presidents, i.e. Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W-Bush, Obama. That Foundation-X FUND now stands at a staggering $75 TRN, where could they PARK it without anyone asking for it to be Audited? The Vatican!

Jaguar-2016

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=pkEmnvwd8IA

Jaguar-2016

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum