OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Magic….... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Magic….... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Magic….... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Magic….... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Magic….... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Magic….... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Magic….... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Magic….... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Magic….... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Magic….... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Magic….... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magic…....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magic….... Empty Magic….... Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Magic…

December 10, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Magic….... Art-candle-crystal-flower-favim-com-5033159
Photo Source:
I don’t intend to write a long post right now, I am more just sharing my thoughts as to what has been on my mind today. Whenever I keep bumping into certain words everywhere I seem to go, I pay attention. Lately I keep coming upon the word, Magic. I believe very strongly in Magic, for life without it would be empty. Magic has a way of making disinterested people become explorers of life and of themselves. Once on this journey one begins to realize how dull and meaningless life was without Magic and more importantly, how little they even knew about themselves before going down this path. It is astounding to realize how much of life has gone by before you find you are awake enough to finally embrace it fully. Hopefully the newest generations are catching on much more quickly because they are more evolved at an earlier age.
What is magic to me? All kinds of things. Like when I was just standing on my porch watching the snow pour down on the mountains around me making the valley below invisible. Snow in its own way is magic. To stand and listen to the dense silence all around except for the snow flakes falling to earth. That is magic. You are awake and aware and open enough to receive the thrill of watching beauty unfold. Or perhaps it is a moment of synchronicity that speaks to you at just the right time for just the right reason and everything is resonating in harmony. It is exciting to feel and if one pays attention to the message it brings there is usually a journey attached. Follow it! Don’t question it, just do it In other words begin to practice faith and belief.  It comes bearing deeper insights and wonderment. Have you ever asked for a sign to guide you, like a feather or a stone and one appears?  Or how about  seeing certain numbers like 11/11 or certain totem animals that come into our lives bearing messages as well, if we pay attention. There in lies the secret. Stay aware, pay attention. Magic is all around you.
This may sound like a lot of woo woo to many but these are the small yet impactful moments in life that make us go, wow! There is far too little WOW in most people’s lives and wow is what makes it all so interesting. Bad or good, we learn from both which helps us grow which broadens our thinking and eases us further outside the box. Part of what is wrong today is how rigid we are in our boxes and we protect those boxes for dear life because risk taking and new thinking are threats to our old ways of being. I always say the war going on today is a war of our minds but really it is a war of ego. It is holding on for it’s very existence and we are trying to let it go so we can be free at last. Interesting times these are and I promise they are even more interesting if you add a bit of magic everyday.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum