OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
QAnon Updates 12/21/17 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

QAnon Updates 12/21/17

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:54 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Follow-the-white-rabbit-alice-in-wonderland_design

https://youtu.be/4vUAxzwk8P0

2QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty Re: QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/4k0wIVtxqtM

3QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty Re: QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/4Eu9RZ-7iMU

4QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty Re: QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Avebury

/ Home / Uncategorized / Breadcrumbs
December 21, 2017 By Steve Beckow

https://i.imgur.com/ZORdMWa.jpg
I do admit a certain fascination for following good, challenging intel on the modern scene.

I spent a morning with Q Anon, who calls his intel “breadcrumbs.” Follow them out of the forest, I imagine.

Q Anon is a deep-insider/leaker, apparently posting with official sanction.

I heard him say what I’ve been thinking since forever: That the cabal never thought Hillary would lose the election. They never thought their plans for world domination would be thwarted by anyone. Consequently they got careless.

In a recent post, he put it this way:

Remember they never thought she [Hillary] was going to lose.
Therefore, they never thought … their criminal acts would be exposed/investigated.
Therefore, they never thought they had anything to fear.
Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism.
Therefore, they were sloppy. (1)

I’ve often thought that there are loads and loads of breadcrumbs (clues) lying around because the deep state did not fear being exposed and so got sloppy. They did not fear public reaction because they (the CIA) controlled the media (through Project Mockingbird).

Any violent reaction from the public, they believed they could handle through incarceration in FEMA camps or deployment of sophisticated technologically-advanced forces (including assassins).

They never gave much thought or weight to the possibility of public exposure for something so repellant as child trafficking, something that would unite the public in condemnation.

And yet that’s exactly what’s happening. Five-thousand or more indictments waiting to be served and many if not most of them for child trafficking and associated crimes against children.

The significance of child-trafficking and child sacrifice as issues is that they utterly revolt almost anyone with conscience. I believe it was Q Anon who just reported that 3,100 children were rescued from sex slavery in this latest round of takedowns.

I’ve called for an end to all forms of child slavery, trafficking, sacrifice, and related crimes by July 1, 2018.

As to following the news on a daily basis, I’m utterly overwhelmed by the mere thought of the amount of research that I’d need to do to keep up. I can only check in every now and again. But I confess I do find the details of such a large, coordinated takedown fascinating.

Nothing will bring the deep state down faster, I think, than charges of harming our children, whom everyone feels sworn to protect. The civilization that preys on its children forfeits the right to be called a civilization, in my view. Nothing would separate us from the animal world at that point.

Meanwhile, I asked Archangel Michael in a reading I had with him through Linda on Dec. 20, 2017, whether the video in which Barack Obama admits to being born in Kenya is genuine. Michael replied that it was not genuine. The soundtrack was put together from bits and pieces.

Here’s that conversation:

Steve Beckow: I was shocked to see a video in which Pres. Obama seems to admit that he was born in Kenya. Is that an accurate video?

Archangel Michael: That is one of the wizardry videos. (2) So now you’re being able to see the extent to which harm is being done.

Steve: … and all the things that are said about Obama, they are all of a piece?

AAM: That is correct because there is an effort by certain parties who claim to be of the Light and Love, to discredit those who are truly on mission and purpose. It is a distraction and it is to create division and derision within the ranks, as it were.

Steve: Can you give me more details on how that video was created because I know people are going to say, “Well, how was it created?”

AAM: It has been taken from excerpts and simply doctored.

Steve: I’ll be darned. (3)

I can’t bring the video in (interestingly) but here is the page it’s available from:

Here’s an example of an available “bit.” Watch this video in which he says he was born in Kenya; no, that was a joke. Here’s one piece that could be lifted and used.

As Michael says, there’s been a concerted campaign – and Q buys into it too – to criticize President Obama, once the deep state saw that he would not be a willing tool. Many lightworkers have also bought into it.

Because of this campaign dating back to his earliest years in office, the President was unable to get very much of his agenda into law and what he did succeed in having passed (Obamacare mainly) has been badly mauled.

We’re serving a meme about the President that no one among the Company of Heaven believes for a moment. (4) I ask people to take a fresh look at him and treat the directed attack on him with the acute discernment it deserves.

Archangel Michael says the same about the videos claiming to show directed-energy beams igniting fires in California. Special effects. Hollywood at their best and not true. (5)

It tests my credulity to the maximum to disbelieve the videos I’ve seen on the wildfires. It’s a stretch for me. But I trust and choose to believe Michael.

You have two equally-credible-sounding explanations before you. You may have to decide between them, on whatever basis you do.

I will be away on two weeks’ vacation after Christmas.

Footnotes

(1) Taken from screenshot at https://i.imgur.com/ZORdMWa.jpg

(2) “You are living in a wonderful technological age when the ability to manipulate images is akin to wizardry,” he said earlier in the reading.

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Dec. 20, 2017.

(4) See “Barack Obama” at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=Our_Situation_in_the_Golden_Age_of_Gaia#Barack_Obama

(5) See :”Videos: Hollywood at Their Finest?” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=291532

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/12/21/breadcrumbs/

5QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty Re: QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

QAnon Updates 12/21/17 1628498548

6QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty Re: QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Avebury

If the "cabal" controls everything, don't you think "they" control conspiracy theories too?
I was reading the "Shining the Light" series of books during the 90's and the amount of information they were exposing seemed dangerous so myself and others asked the authors about how they thought they could print this and not be attacked by "them."
The answer was that the Sinister Secret government, what is now referred to as the "cabal" enjoyed the attention and thought it would all seem so "out there" that no one would believe it. They also would give juicy bits of mis/ disinformation to leaders in the field to send us on wild goose chases.
Discernment. Ideas are gum, not food. Chew, don't swallow.

7QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Empty Re: QAnon Updates 12/21/17 Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve and AAM will have to wait until next year when maybe they can have another chance to win this prestigious award.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum