OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 22-Dec-2017 15:47:45

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Bull-350b
Subject: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY
Date: Fri, December 22, 2017 9:13 am

HI ALL

I TRIED TO BUDGET, BUT OTHERS NEEDED IT MORE THAN ME SO IF I MAY, MAY I ASK FOR A LITTLE GAS MONEY SO I CAN TRAVEL THE 1200 MILES TO SEE MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS? OTHERWISE

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Giphy
I WILL JUST CONTINUE TO WORK HERE BUT IT WOULD BE SPECIAL OF COURSE IF I COULD. MUCH THANKS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Giphy

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS 0
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POSTED BY WILLIAM ON DIFFERENT THREAD....

The little ghoul worm just posted begging for gas money. The worm is desperate apparently several posts this week. 

Asshole jerzy, you too little purple flying pig hobie.
Get a job. When I was out of work and struggling rather than post nonsense like you do, I worked in a homeless shelter and they gave me food to take home. NO ONE asshole would turn away mary unless she never really existed. Its a bitch to give O2 and food to people who do not exist.
you, little powerless pathetic man are a ghoul. Cutting the hair off of a corpse than trying to collect money to help her family. little hobie and zappy you are the lowest of the low. 
Why is your family 1200 miles away? Nothing you say makes sense.
Asshole, I'd write you a check for $1000.00 in heartbeat. I've come into a  little more money because my situation has changed but you are vermin.
you, little hobie and the rest of you scum will live your pathetic lives trying to scam innocent people. Please realize, especially hobie, who used to seem honest, once your worthless bodies expire the fun starts, You a-holes have  a lot to answer to. No worries, the line will be long behind the clinton's, bush's, podestas but the same fate awaits you.
What saddens me specially little hobie is that you conned me.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

William you beat me to it! But I knew this vermin would be pushing for money to see his make believe family! He has done this many times in the past  LOL
He never lets an opportunity go by to milk the gullible kindhearted suckers. Shame on the lot of them.

This is all you deserve Jerzy, you lying sack of shit!

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Lump-Of-Coal-Cachette

and even that is to good for you!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ABE FROMAN!!!
WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?

COME BACK!!!

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS 2488351696

Avebury

I thought those tRump tax cuts would make even beggars like Jerkzy rich?
Uh-oh.
Go beg tRump for your gas money.

WilliaminUSA

jerzy is in Canada, last time I checked Canada had their own president and it wasn't Trump.

Avebury

Yet he never mentions his own country's president.
Jerkzy is the ultimate example of the conspiracy beggar that thinks tRump will "save" him.
Fool.

WilliaminUSA

I see what you are saying. I only know where he's from because I had to contact the Calgary police after I read about what he did with the woman who OD'd.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

http://www.oom2.com/t43654-poofness-for-dec-29-to-get-home-put-some-gas-in-the-tank-seriously-jerzy-is-beyond-ridiculous

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank

Date: Thursday, 29-Dec-2016 14:01:21

Hi, folks - 

Received via e-mail: 

===== 

Subject: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank 
Date: Thu, December 29, 2016 1:52 pm 

Zap Says 

POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Here-we-go-o

Hi All, 

I came, I saw, I got back together with my family. I stretched what I received to stay as long as I could, and now it is time to go. But…I had an unexpected expense and had to fix the brakes and do not have enough gas to get back home. I am stuck so reaching out just for enough to get back home. 
The paymaster will not be able to help me until after New Year. Much thanks for this. 

Enlarge this image 
POOFness for DEC 22: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY -COME ON!!! PAY FOR MY GAS CAUSE I'M A LOSER THAT CAN NOT MANAGE EVEN THIS Tumblr_mm8n7kwbQx1so450so1_1280

Love and Light 

In Our service 

Zap

Contributions 

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met and gas to get Jerzy back to Calgary to complete the coordination of transfers. 

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan 

Love and Kisses, 

"The Office of Poofness" 

ZAP, Susan and Staff 

===== 

--hobie 

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

To me the bottom line is would anyone actually fund a person with any type of financial responsibility who:
1)Has no job?
2)Can't afford gas, rent, food, etc?
3)Whose only source of income is scams of feeding off dead people's families or hurricane victims?

Who has a staff who:
1)Have no jobs or money?
2)Are sick and/or dying?
3)Have no medical insurance?
4)THE KICKER: a staff who are to bring prosperity to the world who are homeless, on the verge of homelessness and/or living in their cars.

When's the last you had to pick up your car mechanic because her/his car broke down? When's the last time you went to a toothless dentist?

YUP, THAT'S WHO, I'M GOIN' WITH. WRITIN' A CHECK RIGHT NOW, hope I don't miss too much tv while I go to the mailbox with the check.

ON another note, this ghoul is desperate. Do any of us here actually think this two legged turd would post this nonsense if his scams worked? The ghoul is desperate and fun to watch. He is alone in the world as am I right now. But I differ from this turd in that I have experienced Love, life, children, friendship and this shit stain has never and probably never will experience it without paying for it. He used to post 2x a week, now it's multiple times a week and each with different scam angles. One day it's imaginary mary's O2 (there is emergency care so this is total BS), than a tree fell on susan's place (although she rents the landlord is not responsible. How's that happen?) some out of work doctor with a cure for everything fell on hard times, blah, blah. This human excrement is struggling. 

AN APOLOGY: There are cow chip tossing festivals, poop has been used to build houses, fertilize fields, lighting a paper bag full of poop on a person's porch so they have to stomp on it has been an urban legend that I love, what's funnier than when a person farts in public?........a wet one!, bung beetle video's are fascinating, who didn't experience laughter at the blazing saddles campfire scene?, pooping feels good and is healthy, there are wonderful funny and educational children's books "everything poops", when a person farts in church nobody remembers anything about the sermon only "did you hear that?" and their Sunday has been enriched, for some the only time they read is on the pooper. So I apologize to poop in all it's forms for comparing a necessary, helpful sometimes fun filled creation to jerzy babkowski.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Peace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum