OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 57eebbe0-bb5c-44c1-9b9e-4838ac1c10ea

https://youtu.be/tCNVGEDoY-I

Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 Photo
Earthfiles
Published on Dec 26, 2017

Phenomenon radio - The show that covers thought-provoking breakthroughs in the fields of UAP UFOs to discover fascinating truths first-hand accounts and investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon hosted by Emmy award-winning investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and world-renowned experiencer of the 1980 Rendlesham Bentwaters incident John Burroughs. Leading off tonight's program here's Linda Moulton Howe; Saturday, December 16, 2017, was a historic day and night in the annals of the US government seventy years of covering up the alien presence behind UFOs with strict policies of denials ordered in 1947 by President Harry S. Truman, allegedly in the interest of national security, this new crack in official US government policies of Lies and denials began on Saturday with the New York Times headline article “glowing auras and black money the Pentagon's mysterious UFO program” That report contained two embedded infrared videos of UFOs from the Defense Department's advanced aerospace threat identification program. That agency was unknown to most everyone until December 16 2017. The New York Times reported that the DoD's advanced aerospace threat identification program was brought secretly into being by retired Nevada Democrat Harry Reid who was the US Senate Majority Leader in 2007 that's when he got 22 million dollars allocated over five years to the Defense Department's budget to create and operate the DoD program to study the extraordinary technologies moving in Earth's skies and seen by hundreds of military pilots. The UFO craft in military videos accelerate like nothing ever seen before and traveling at astoundingly fast speeds stop mid-air do 90-degree angle turns brighten and dim and seem to expand in size and then disappear. . . . Tonight is dedicated to KLAS Channel 8 Las Vegas investigative journalist George Knapp. He's on deck and ready to go - here's Linda Moulton Howe to start the show. George Knapp welcome it's a pleasure to have you back at this time in which Saturday, December 16, 2017, was a historic day and night in the annals of the US government's seventy years of covering up the alien presence behind UFOs with strict policies of denial and you and I and others have been waiting a long time for something that would be official from the Department of Defense. Could you start today on phenomena radio with your own insights about the importance of what happened on Saturday, December 16th? Well I think it's huge it feels like we've turned a corner and the main difference is mainstream media being willing to give this subject a fair shake you know the story has been there for the taking for a long time if anyone wanted to look at it but of course it was easier to ignore it or make fun of it and denigrate those who are involved in it than it was to actually do the work and dig into it. But lo and behold when the New York Times finally decides to go ahead and dig into it they find that it's a legitimate story and that sort of started a tsunami of coverage that I hope is the start of a trend that lasts. I worry that American news media is sort of like American news consumers that the attention span is that comparable of that of an that and thirty seconds from now that want to move on to something else I hope that's not the case I am told that the New York Times is working on other stories there are a lot of other interviews they did that they have not used yet and that they will be pursuing it further. I think that sets a template for the other news media lets others know that if the Times can cover it that it's acceptable for them to cover it as well they don't have to worry about being slammed as being wackos Linda you and I can relate to that a little bit that how that works so I'm very hopeful that it that it leads to ongoing coverage by major media and that it lets elected officials and government officials know that it's okay to discuss this in the open you know Harry Reid I guess we're going to talk about the Harry Reid interview that I've done this week . Listen to the entire interview right here . . . For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/ZNc02Va-2qw

Linda Moulton Howe - George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I&2 Photo
Earthfiles
Published on Jan 5, 2018

Part II . . . Phenomenon radio - The show that covers thought-provoking breakthroughs in the fields of UAP UFOs to discover fascinating truths first-hand accounts and investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon hosted by Emmy award-winning investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and world-renowned experiencer of the 1980 Rendlesham Bentwaters incident John Burroughs. Leading off tonight's program here's Linda Moulton Howe; Saturday, December 16, 2017, was a historic day and night in the annals of the US government seventy years of covering up the alien presence behind UFOs with strict policies of denials ordered in 1947 by President Harry S. Truman, allegedly in the interest of national security, this new crack in official US government policies of Lies and denials began on Saturday with the New York Times headline article “glowing auras and black money the Pentagon's mysterious UFO program” That report contained two embedded infrared videos of UFOs from the Defense Department's advanced aerospace threat identification program. That agency was unknown to most everyone until December 16 2017. The New York Times reported that the DoD's advanced aerospace threat identification program was brought secretly into being by retired Nevada Democrat Harry Reid who was the US Senate Majority Leader in 2007 that's when he got 22 million dollars allocated over five years to the Defense Department's budget to create and operate the DoD program to study the extraordinary technologies moving in Earth's skies and seen by hundreds of military pilots. The UFO craft in military videos accelerate like nothing ever seen before and traveling at astoundingly fast speeds stop mid-air do 90-degree angle turns brighten and dim and seem to expand in size and then disappear. . . . Tonight is dedicated to KLAS Channel 8 Las Vegas investigative journalist George Knapp. He's on deck and ready to go - here's Linda Moulton Howe to start the show. George Knapp welcome it's a pleasure to have you back at this time in which Saturday, December 16, 2017, was a historic day and night in the annals of the US government's seventy years of covering up the alien presence behind UFOs with strict policies of denial and you and I and others have been waiting a long time for something that would be official from the Department of Defense. Could you start today on phenomena radio with your own insights about the importance of what happened on Saturday, December 16th? Well I think it's huge it feels like we've turned a corner and the main difference is mainstream media being willing to give this subject a fair shake you know the story has been there for the taking for a long time if anyone wanted to look at it but of course it was easier to ignore it or make fun of it and denigrate those who are involved in it than it was to actually do the work and dig into it. But lo and behold when the New York Times finally decides to go ahead and dig into it they find that it's a legitimate story and that sort of started a tsunami of coverage that I hope is the start of a trend that lasts. I worry that American news media is sort of like American news consumers that the attention span is that comparable of that of an that and thirty seconds from now that want to move on to something else I hope that's not the case I am told that the New York Times is working on other stories there are a lot of other interviews they did that they have not used yet and that they will be pursuing it further. I think that sets a template for the other news media lets others know that if the Times can cover it that it's acceptable for them to cover it as well they don't have to worry about being slammed as being wackos Linda you and I can relate to that a little bit that how that works so I'm very hopeful that it that it leads to ongoing coverage by major media and that it lets elected officials and government officials know that it's okay to discuss this in the open you know Harry Reid I guess we're going to talk about the Harry Reid interview that I've done this week . Listen to the entire interview right here . . . For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum