OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies? The-exorcist-800x445

Who and What Was Behind ‘The Exorcist’ Movies?

January 4, 2018 renegade 
By Russ Winter
When I watched the movie “The Exorcist” as a young man in 1973, it scared the heebie jeebies out of me. At the time, I lived alone in a modest apartment and hardly slept all night. This was a new film genre, and it kind of traumatized me. The other film that hit me hard was the cage and Russian-roulette scene in the movie “The Deer Hunter” (1978). What’s curious is that I watched “The Exorcist” for a second time last year and it had much lesser affect. After 45 years of exposure to more generalized trauma in our entertainment and culture, it seems I’m used to it or desensitized.
“The Exorcist” was followed by a whole generation of slasher movies. And, by sheer coincidence, America experienced what is called the Satanic Panic. Much of it was centered around ritual abuse. At the time, there were a number of stranger-on-stranger crimes of a hideous nature, often involving self-professed killers, who claimed to be possessed.
Today, skeptics and pervert justice warriors — who were little more than a twinkle in their pop’s eye at the time — dismiss it as hysteria and “conspiracy theory.” Indeed, skepticism on this and Pedogate has become the default position. But the wags and suckers have no context in which to judge that period. They are also desensitized — as well as brainwashed.
Ted Bundy, when he was advising the Green River task force, recommended that they stake out and look for suspects at the next big Seattle slasher film festival. Bundy stated that such movies had an impact on what he called his “entity.”
As a reminder, “The Exorcist” focused on the story of Regan, an 11-year-old girl and daughter of a movie actress residing in Washington, D.C. The child becomes possessed by an ancient demon, and it’s up to a small group of overwhelmed yet determined clergy to somehow rescue Regan from her unspeakable fate.
A scathing review of the book in TIME magazine proved prophetic in a backhanded way.
“It is a pretentious, tasteless, abominably written, redundant pastiche of superficial theology, comic-book psychology, Grade C movie dialogue and Grade Z scatology. In short, The Exorcist will be a bestseller and almost certainly a drive-in movie,” TIME’s review stated.
“Appallingly effective on the surface,” Gary Arnold wrote in The Washington Post. “‘The Exorcist’ is appallingly worthless beneath the surface.”
Well, maybe not so worthless. But with a purpose?
Now, I learn that the author, William Peter Blatty of the original “Exorcist” and “Exorcist III” (1990) was US Air Force’s Psychological Warfare Policy chief. Maybe this is all just a big cowinkydink for skeptics to again dismiss. Or is it possible these films were part of a mass psychological trauma exercise? “Exorcist III” was written and directed by Blatty and starred George C. Scott. It’s said to be more horrific than the first. I wouldn’t know. I’ve never watched it other than clips.
Additionally, Blatty’s book “Twinkle Twinkle Killer Kane” was about a military mental hospital with hints of a mind control program run amok. The doctor was played by Stacy Keach in the movie adaptation called “The Ninth Configuration.”
However, “Exorcist III” caught the rapt attention and interest of several of America’s most notorious serial killers. Jeffrey Dahmer, for example, told police detective Dennis Murphy that he watched it two or three times a week for six months and identified with the Gemini Killer. Dahmer thought he was possessed. Dr. Park Dietz — a forensic psychiatrist indicated that Dahmer would watch “The Exorcist III” and “Return of the Jedi” to set “the right mood” before cruising for victims and eventually murdering them. Sometimes Dahmer would also bring his victims home and watch a portion of the films with them and direct their attention to certain scenes he believed were important.
David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam killer, met with the leading Catholic exorcist Father Martin, who proclaimed him possessed.
Brad Dourif’s performance as the Gemini Killer in “Exorcist III” would move up and down between calm and casual — even a little funny —and a complete raving psychotic.
“The Exorcist III” movie was also the favorite of Danny Rollings, the Gainesville Ripper, who also identified with Gemini. Rollings in the flesh in public appearances acted like the calm “gracious me” part of Dourf’s performance — but he also identified with the possessed part [see the second video below].

https://youtu.be/hDiVAUz5Jyo

https://youtu.be/8SnuM7cRwww

Thanks to: http://www.renegadetribune.com

Avebury

I didn't think it was much of a secret the WPB was CIA and that that they know that fear is a valuable tool in causing people to panic/shut down. He decided to profit from it himself which led to movies like the Omen, Amityville Horror, Rosemary's Baby, etc.
The use of subliminals like flashing the demons face/ death mask and audio like angry, buzzing bees and the sound of rabbits being slaughtered caused (mostly male) viewers to become nauseous in the theatres.
Having said that, I have no idea what a "pervert justice warrior" is. Isn't exposing the "deep state" warrior justice?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum