OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

Randy Maugans & Emily Moyer with guest, Sonia Barrett Website: http://www.therealsoniabarrett.com/
Sonia Barrett is well known for her unique insights on the actual workings, both physical and metaphysical, of this reality. Her work bridges the gap between science and spirituality in a simplified format that addresses the programming, beliefs and concepts by which we have lived our lives both individually and collectively. In her own words:
“Recognizing our spiritual and perceptual boundaries and comfort zones is a major factor in our quest for answers. In general, we are unaware of what we don’t know and the distance widens even further when we are affixed behind a barrier of limiting beliefs. Reality is a great science that has know boundaries, only those we create for our comfort. There is no right or wrong way to grow but it can be of tremendous assistance in recognizing the limitations which hold us bound.”
Sonia is the author of the ‘The Holographic Canvas: The Fusing of Mind and Matter’ as well as several other titles. She i also the creator of the award winning documentary ‘The Business of Disease.’

https://youtu.be/EMnACFqmwno

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum