OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically
Joe MartinoJanuary 9, 2018

The Astrology Of 2018: What’s Coming Up This Year & How We Can Focus Energetically Astrologyfeature-759x500

The switch from 2017 to 2018 is welcomed by many. It seems as though 2017 was a big year of clearing, re-aligning and adjusting. While this type of thing happens all the time, it seemed to be the real heavy stuff that was coming out in 2017.
For me, 2017 was a year of facing all the things I had avoided the 2 years prior. Things that were manifesting in intense ways because I avoided doing what my heart knew was right. For example, being involved in projects that I wasn’t aligned with and being too afraid to step out of them, having a couple of people involved in our company that were not aligned with our core message nor in it for the right reasons, and not speaking up to people who were taking advantage of me.
Sometimes we can look at these things and blame others but that doesn’t get us anywhere. We have to turn it on ourselves. What was I doing that caused this? How could I have spoken up and done what was in my heart sooner? Life provides us with the necessary experiences to bring the stuff we’re avoiding to the surface and clear it out. The people who appear to be ‘bad’ or ‘a’ problem’ are really our teachers. Sure, we may not want to align with them anymore in our life, but they are still helping us.
After what was a tough year for me in 2017, I have reflected, cleared out and found my own strength. 2018 holds a very different energy and I look forward to that. I could sense it coming as the end of 2017 came closer, so I decided to sit down with our astrologer Carmen DiLuccio and do an episode on the CE Podcast about what the energies of 2018 look like.

The Astrology of 2018

In the podcast we discussed what the main theme of 2018 will be. Carmen stated that there isn’t ONE main theme, but if we were to summarize, 2018 will push us and challenge us to get out of our heads and into our hearts. It will also push us to begin doing what we love and laying a foundation towards that, as opposed to just coasting along in our regular old self.
From a worldly perspective, business, finance and government will be challenged with structural shifts even more so than before. We will likely see this with the rise of cryptocurrency and with the way a lot of these old systems operate.
Some Key Notes & What You Will Learn In The Podcast:
Note: It’s key to reflect on and remember that none of the stuff below or what is discussed in the podcast is negative nor positive. It is what it is. Our human ego is what defines it as such. We are simply going through changes and transitions. Evolving. We have the choice to truly utilize whatever plays out as a means to thrust humanity forward in an incredible way. To do this, we must avoid getting caught up in the ego and its polarizations. Duality is a 3D consciousness construct, we are not limited to duality and it is NOT a constant in the universe.
Pluto entered Capricorn November 26th 2008. This was when we saw huge financial instability and. out of those ashes, we saw cryptocurrency’s birth. This phase will last until 2024 and we will continue to go through a transformation of banking, business, currency etc. Given that Saturn has just come into this mix as of December 19th 2017, it will anchor and step up the changes Pluto has been bringing. So, while we have already seen some changes in business, finance and government, we can see it increase with the added energy of Saturn.
Saturn and Capricorn will also help energize a clean up some of the instability and emotional craziness that is going on in cryptocurrency. We are already seeing that with some further regulation and cryptocurrency ponzi schemes getting cleaned up. This will continue as time goes on.
Key questions for each individual are,

• What is truly meaningful to you?
  • What do you really want to do in your life?
  • Are you living too much in your head?
  • Do you practice getting into and living from your heart?

This is a subject we teach in our Explorer Lounge membership area.

Astrology and energies of the planets will not do the work for us, they simply create an energetic playground and each planet or energetic combination essentially acts as a flashlight on certain areas of the collective as well as us individually. How we choose to see and move through what is being shined on comes down to each of us individually, it’s through doing our own work that we will create the change on this planet that we all know is possible.

More than ever, now is the time to lay the foundation for the life we wish to live and the world we want to see. One that comes from the heart, not so much the head. The mind will always be a tool for us to experience this world, but it no longer has to be the sole driver of our reality.
Be sure to listen to the podcast episode as we cover all of this in much more detail. If anyone wishes to have a personal reading with Carmen, you can do so by visiting his website.

Thanks to: http://www.collective-evolution.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum