OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 "RV Guru School" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 "RV Guru School" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 "RV Guru School" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 "RV Guru School" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 "RV Guru School" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 "RV Guru School" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 "RV Guru School" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 "RV Guru School" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 "RV Guru School" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 "RV Guru School" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"RV Guru School"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "RV Guru School" Empty "RV Guru School" Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"RV Guru School" Kool-Aid-Man-Spill1
 "RV Guru School" 25660116_10209130084884007_7811314632492051547_n "RV Guru School" 25660116_10209130084884007_7811314632492051547_n "RV Guru School" 25660116_10209130084884007_7811314632492051547_n "RV Guru School" 25660116_10209130084884007_7811314632492051547_n

After traveling on this RV journey for over 4 years and listening/reading Guru (no need to name them) prognostications ad nauseam (admittedly, my own choice) it occurred to me there must be a school for Guru's, as, after awhile, the sound bites are just all tooooo similar.

"GURU SCHOOL"

WE TEACH YOU HOW TO -

1- Say a lot of stuff without saying anything.

2- Hmmm... haw.... change the subject when your facts are questioned.

3- Use phrases like "it appears", "sort of", "I think", "I'm not suppose to say that", "We're so close", "It was suppose to happen last night", " I could be wrong" and so on and so on and so on....

4- Give people a lot of intel about the money side of things, get them really excited, and then chastise them for caring about the money side of things when it doesn't happen.

5- Do a 2 hour call selling stuff, with the intent of sharing intel, then give them 5 minutes of intel.

6- When someone questions your intel, tell people you can't reveal your sources because everyone will die.

7- Use the word "Cabal" in each and every sentence. If that doesn't work, use the word "Galactics". If that doesn't work, just talk about projects.

8- Ask for donations because you know people are addicted to your calls and will pay to keep it going.

9- Refer to the infamous "THEY" whenever you are tongue tied. "They" told me not to say anything. "They" are working on this 24/7. "They" have put all redemption centers on high alert. "They" have arrested all the bad guys. "They" "They".....

10-Start a group and charge people to be a part of it - and, here's the kicker, you don't even have to tell people who you really are. How cool is that?

11-And the BEST ONE of all - you can disappear, if you choose, after this happens because, let's face it, you really spewed out a lot of crap and karma is a bitch!

I'm sure there are people in this event that are full of integrity and good intentions - and I don't believe most of them are out in the open as Gurus. But, when you want to defend a Guru for being so selfless and giving so much of their time, ask the question, "what are they getting out of it?". I don't believe it's just a warm fuzzy feeling in their heart. Do you? They're either being told to do this, being paid, getting a cut of the exchange or have another agenda. I don't believe anyone in their "right" mind would keep telling people it's going to happen tomorrow and tell you the same thing on the next call, week after week after week after week for months/years. I know I would not be able to continue this charade. Would you?

Still, I believe in the Cabal, Galactics, humanitarian projects and the RV. I just wish we didn't have to wade through the swamp of RV crap to get there. Then, again, I chose this journey as well. And, man, I've learned so much about myself and human nature - and discernment - and deception. The main lesson - not to allow myself to put any one person on a Guru pedastal.

Submitted in love by Jackie Stermitz

Thanks to SSmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t70023-guru-school-by-jackie-stermitz-1-10-18#326196

2 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm

MartyM

MartyM

That pretty well sums it up... everyone is on their own journey/path for a reason, it's up to us as individuals to learn and figure out what that purpose is or if we took a wrong turn somewhere. I'm not so sure there are actually wrong turns, as much as just mistakes along the way. Either way there are things to be learned, people to influence and people to be influenced by. Point being, it's all part of the journey and the RV, GCR, Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes or the Lottery, etc. isn't the end of the journey or even the most important part of it. So we keep on keeping on...     "RV Guru School" 2488351696

3 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:42 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Somewhere....there has been a lot of effort put into keeping the mid east in a state of rubble and blood.

Why?

Iraq had a currency that was valued around $2.20 US after 12 years of sanctions. Along came bush n blair and wollop. They smashed the country AND without a real reason replaced the currency at some expense.

Various nations on all continents invested in Iraq and the infrastructure knowing full well the value of what is under the ground. When the delays and deliberate interference are over the entire mid east will be a wealthy place. Anyone thinking the Dinar was a scam has misread matters. Sure many vampires emerged with promises and handfulls of inflated cost Dinar to sell but ask a question.

Will a country like Iraq have currency worth less than the roll of paper used in bathrooms for ever?

It is a nations wealth that dictates the buying power of the nation, that wealth is what it can produce under supply and demand

The next understated nation with such mineral wealth is Australia

4 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:04 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Actually Zimbabwe probably has more natural resources, at least per square foot of land. But there's also more problems than in Aussie land.

5 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Yes Marty

Aussie is far better placed to "gear up" than the mess Mugabe created.

In terms of minerals and such like that part of Africa along with food production may well be the wealthiest piece of land in the future. For now its still a basket case

6 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Can't argue about that for sure.

7 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 am

Ventura66

Well what I am about to say, might shock some of you.............but our own US Treasury is the single largest holder of Iraqi Dinar, outside of Iraq itself............

They know the global currency reset is coming........and they loaded up the wagon so to speak..........and even if the Iraqi Dinar only revalues at lets say $1 US..............then  the Treasury has made 1160 times its initial investment.........

The US Treasury felt, that if they held enough Dinar............that they would pay off the deficit..........when the global currency reset occured............and yes my old CIA buddy agrees with this..........for those of you who are doubters out there..........

8 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

Ventura66 wrote:Well what I am about to say, might shock some of you.............but our own US Treasury is the single largest holder of Iraqi Dinar, outside of Iraq itself............
 So is London

It would not surprise in the least if bush n blair have the odd pallet or two lying around somewhere either

9 "RV Guru School" Empty Re: "RV Guru School" Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:52 am

topspin2

Africa will be developed when the time is right. First things first for these beasts, as the need to file the EU and the US into their proper place must happen first before the move begins. They are so good, so heartless and soulless...They navigate this planet with money as their bullets and greed as their gun. That makes for an easy hunt. As for the dinar, where would the UST stop in the amount they would buy...say 10 trillion worth, 100 trillion.etc .What number works for them? Where do you stop...Hell, the UST printed it...Its my belief that it will lie in the same cellar as the fiat USD when the time for a new financial system arrives.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum